• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 Chameleon

Chameleon

STIFF

• 147 posts

Posted December 10, 2008 - 03:49 PM

Hahahaha yes, olive forks too

He then followed it up by saying the number "Tree" though so I knew he was doing a stunning MT impression.

#82 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted December 10, 2008 - 03:53 PM

You are easy on the eyes. That never hurts.

#83 Chameleon

Chameleon

STIFF

• 147 posts

Posted December 10, 2008 - 04:01 PM

Well thank you, Chicano!

Wow this IS strange I'm like an actual chick on here (we'll see how long that lasts for)

#84 Enrique OG

Enrique OG

Elongated

• 106 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 10, 2008 - 06:14 PM

But Kyle, Compton still has rules and all that so can't we say The Wild West? And if so, I want to be Billy the Kid.

THIS is a dumb question but why Billy the Kid and not someone like Annie Oakley or Calamity Jane?

Rules in Compton? Since when? :rolleyes: <_<

#85 Chameleon

Chameleon

STIFF

• 147 posts

Posted December 11, 2008 - 08:25 AM

Duh my brutha, because Young Guns 1 and 2 were such wicked awesome movies. How much cooler could I be than Emilio Estevez? Not much is the correct answer.

Plus, Calamity Jane sounds really cool but she is also a dog at the dog park that I go to.

#86 Tim

Tim

Frozen

• 80 posts

Posted December 11, 2008 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the new boards. It will take some time to get used to this format.

Edited by Tim, December 11, 2008 - 12:31 PM.

#87 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted December 12, 2008 - 02:55 PM

haha.. welcome G!!!! :clap: :clap:
Posted Image

#88 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 18, 2008 - 03:38 PM

Well thank you, Chicano!

Wow this IS strange I'm like an actual chick on here (we'll see how long that lasts for)

:lol:
idk if you know, but there are quite a few ladies here.

#89 Chameleon

Chameleon

STIFF

• 147 posts

Posted December 18, 2008 - 03:53 PM

Yeah I know... I meant people treat me like an actual girl instead of the way I'm used to getting treated by my peeps from the other board.

#90 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• 6,422 posts

Posted December 18, 2008 - 05:27 PM

Good to see you, G! You should post a pic so everyone can bask in your loveliness.

Not me G... That is Paula from the 570 boards whose self-control is about as great as a kindergartners. I am Casey (ab4sure) and have been on LN since it start over a year and a half ago. Mostly posted on the laker articles and the shoutbox though. More ladies on this site due to the fact they do have mods which helps control the debased nature of some. Hopefully you can get use to a safe environment. I know some will have a hard time expressing disagreement without throwing out a F-bomb or A-bomb but if they learn they will be better off for it. Now that will definitely take some creativity.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#91 LakersWin

LakersWin

Rookie

• 32 posts
  • Name:Jim
  • Fan Since:1974
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West, Magic Johnson.

Posted January 30, 2009 - 08:43 PM

Wanted to check out my fella Laker Buddies, I am from the OC & Pro Sports Daily and Fox Sports Network.

I am die hard laker fan too. I am new to the house. I am pretty cool & chilin' guy that works a lot of hours as a silk screener. Help me spread the new Pierce t's & Jersey's (Pierce in a wheelchair t-[expletive]s for ONLY $9.95 and maybe jersey's coming soon), You will laugh so hard they are funny and selling out fast. I got pic's.
Boston Celtic are Babies when they don't get there way!!

I have the New Hated Boston Celtics t-shirts ($9.99 plus shipping & handling) with Pierce & wheelchair as the # on the back and Celtics and wheelchair on the front, it is soo funny, I sold out 5000 pieces in 2 days, now silk screening more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users