• Please log in to reply
858 replies to this topic

#841 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 19, 2015 - 02:54 PM

Not having Bulaga will hurt. Hope he's back for the stretch run. Guy is great but always hurt. I'd move him inside to protect him. I think he could be a dominant guard.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#842 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 20, 2015 - 07:59 PM

[expletive] yeah, way to get it done boys. [expletive] those hawks.

#843 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted September 20, 2015 - 08:43 PM

These injuries omg.

#844 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted September 21, 2015 - 02:49 PM

I'd sit Lacy till he's closer to 100%. Bring up Crockett to back up Starks. Beast. I see we still have Harris, have not noticed him these first 2 games. We shall see.

Edited by Busty Bluth, September 21, 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#845 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted September 28, 2015 - 10:04 PM

I am not impressed. Taking foot off way too early. Develop a killer instinct. The penalties lot of dumb ones. Injuries go without saying at this point. Disappointed with Adams so far this year. Can't wait till Hayward is gone. Every time he's beat he's looking around like what just happened. He had one good year. Kinda wish we could've kept Davon House looking back. Oh well. I do like Gunter hope he gets action for us this year. Studs AR Cobb Daniels. What do you guys think?

#846 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 868 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born

Posted September 29, 2015 - 08:46 PM

Pretty much the same. Idk though I am still nervous about the offense without jordy but we have AROD, but on the other hand I feel like it is going to be shaky once we get into the playoffs and we have to bank on some rookie receivers to play big minutes, but we have AROD so I am still happy about that :-()

I really like having Starks as a backup RB he has been impressive this year.

Clay had a great game but at the same time he missed a lot of tackles.

#847 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted September 29, 2015 - 09:21 PM

Adams will be fine. He's been hurt. Which of our WRs haven't been hurt so far with us? He'll get it together, I think he's shown more than what Jordy or Jones have when they were sophomores. Everyone forgets just how underwhelming those two were back then before they broke out.

This team just [expletive]ing loves limping to the finish line. What is so Damn hard about playing all 60 minutes. I just don't get it.

#848 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 07:22 AM

Missed tackles big time the whole year. D is looking a little too much for the highlight hit IMO. The read option is going to kill us this week.

#849 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted December 03, 2015 - 09:09 PM

Way to rip that [expletive]ing Lion heart out.

#850 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,522 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted December 03, 2015 - 10:48 PM

Aaron Rodgers is pretty good huh

#851 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,433 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 04, 2015 - 06:51 AM

How was Megatron not playing free safety, why are you pressing receivers and worrying about laterals.... Lions lol.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#852 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted December 04, 2015 - 08:11 AM

How was Megatron not playing free safety, why are you pressing receivers and worrying about laterals.... Lions lol.

I have no idea I think GB lulled them to sleep.

#853 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 08:43 PM

[expletive]ing kill me, just kill me.

#854 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,433 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 09:11 PM

Good ass game though

21lsbya.jpg

#855 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 09:33 PM

[expletive]ing kill me, just kill me.

I knew it. Even during the hailmary they'd lose. 5 of 7 MM playoff losses have been on the last play. This [expletive]ing guy needs to go. If it weren't for Rodgers he'd already be gone. Nice depth TT. We are going to need another Wr. Adams is a joke, Janis is inconsistent, Cobb is fragile and drops too many and JJ is a snail. Inside LB. Clay isn't the answer. I say play him at the pass rush or trade him. We don't get enough from him inside. TE been a joke since Finely retired. Need a new Punter masthay screwed us over in field position all year. Abby had a great game I like him in the slot. D line played well this season definitely want to keep Peppers and Raji. Running game was a let down. Too many fumbles. Lacy should lean up. Need a blindside tackle. Bahk is one of the worst in the league. Morgan Burnett. You need to go too. Bad angles poor ball instincts. Same for the other one year wonder Casey Hayward. Ha Ha showed some good growth. What am I missing?

#856 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 09:34 PM

Good ass game though

It really was.

#857 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,433 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 09:51 PM

Good ass game though

It really was.

Rodgers pass was a thing of beauty and then that spin move from Carson!

21lsbya.jpg

#858 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 868 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born

Posted January 17, 2016 - 09:37 PM

Man I love the packers but for some reason I am not that pissed off we lost. I am happy we kept it close, of course I wanted them to win, but seeing them lose didn't piss me off that much, maybe it was because I was pretty drunk for it lol.

I mean we had no receivers last night and we still almost won the game, our d played well but still gave up one to many big plays, the ginger punter needs to go, just terrible the whole year. Even Aaron Rodgers was terrible the whole year missing passes that he usually makes, so I am wondering if he might be injured or something is wrong with him. Don't know what happen to lacy but he needs to step it up next year.

McCarthy is lucky he has had Aaron Rodgers as his QB, that's all I am going to say about that. Ted needs to sign some players this offseason don't keep wasting Aaron's prime by just drafting players and waiting for them to develop. Sign a tight end or a inside linebacker that can actually cover a receiver and isn't slow as hell.

The sad thing is that was probably our best d we have had in a very long time, and it was the offense that was screwing us.

In the draft I want, a speedy tight end, linebackers, and depth for the offensive line. Whenever I was 69 backtari, it seems like he commits a penalty every down.

If we can stay healthy next year, and our d plays like how they did this year, and we get jordy and montergomy back, I think we will win it all.

I think we should have gone for two at the end of the game, your thoughts fellow packer fans?
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#859 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts

Posted January 18, 2016 - 10:25 AM

I wanted to go for 2 BAD. We had them on their heels after the hailmary. I want a physical TE. Seeing Richard Rodgers tackled by skinny CB is infuriating. I feel TT gives his projects too much time to develop. See Goodson. Need an inside linebacker who can cover. Our D should never play zone/prevent. Online needs attention like I said. Sitton Lang and Bulaga always seem hurt. Tretter should be moved to Tackle permanent. I'd draft another Tackle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users