#801 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,140 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 20, 2015 - 08:57 AM

Torched? Nah. You get two to's inside the 20 and get 6? You get 4 interceptions and you tally 22 points? Baldwin doesn't fumble and Russell doesn't lose his mind you're lucky to score 10.

Much respect to Packer Nation but you got rope a doped. After that fake fg you we're in trouble. After the botched onside you were done.

Build a bridge and get over it. And it is idiotic to want MM fired. He had you inches away from the SB. Damn.

Go hawks!

Man, if you don't watch the Packers as closely as a die hard fan does, you have no idea just how incompetent MM is. Our defense put a championship defensive effort out there for 55 minutes. MM got scared and his dick folded back into itself to form a vagina. You tell me, if Carroll got that kind of performance out of his defense you think he squanders it away and only comes away with 22 points with that many red zone opportunities?

Be glad you don't have to deal with an incompetent coach, you have no idea how poor of a game manager MM really is, no idea.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#802 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 20, 2015 - 09:01 AM

Disagree. Packers were in control. Wilson was playing like a scrub couldn't complete a pass then the fake FG. Seattle had all the momentum they'd need. GB did nothing right outside of forcing turnovers. Deserved the L for playing like [expletive]es. We have to be tougher. On both sides.

Packers were in control in the sense of the scoreboard. However in the flow of the game it just didn't feel like it. Was GB's offense really lighting up the score board? Was their defense really playing lock down defense? No to both of those answers. GB got the ball on SEA doorstep plenty of times and made 16 points out of it. Bad decisions by Wilson does not show good defense, rather a lapse of judgement by a qb that normally is pretty sound when it comes to that, not to mention two of the picks were because his WR's have brick hands. 

GB lost the game because they couldn't turn gifts into points. You just dont get the ball that many times within your opponents 50 that early in the game in a NFC chip game, and when you do you have to capitalize. In the 2nd half the packers scored 6 measly points, would you say they were in control then? All I saw was SEA under performing by a lot, and GB doing the same just not as badly. Again the scoreboard was 16-0 at the half but were the packers really in all that control when they are given the ball that many time in opponents field positions but are only up by two possessions. I mean there was what 4 turnovers by the seahawks in one half and they still only had 16 points. GB was gifted those points and quite honestly never really had to work all hard for the chances to get into scoring position. 

This is what happens when you play the best defense we have seen in probably the last decade and a very underrated offense in the Seahawks. GB was always up on the scoreboard but never really had the game in their back pocket because they really under performed for most of the game as well. I saw SEA beat themselves for the first 3 and a half quarters and then finally showed up late in the 4th and OT. GB on the other hand just didn't perform to their standards when their opponents were struggling. GB did not easily out perform or even out execute the Seahawks rather SEA made a few mistakes which lead to turnovers. That is very different than one team being all over the other and having complete control.

Try reading my posts during the game. Seattle had nothing going until that fake. Zero. Wilson couldn't compete a pass. GB let off like they often do, it bit them. That Seattle D is good but best? Um no. They got torched by a conservative GB offense.

Torched? Nah. You get two to's inside the 20 and get 6? You get 4 interceptions and you tally 22 points? Baldwin doesn't fumble and Russell doesn't lose his mind you're lucky to score 10.

Much respect to Packer Nation but you got rope a doped. After that fake fg you we're in trouble. After the botched onside you were done.

Build a bridge and get over it. And it is idiotic to want MM fired. He had you inches away from the SB. Damn.

Go hawks!

Sure 12th man, it was all part of the master plan. That sounds idiotic to me. Much respect tho.

Go Pack!

#803 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born

Posted January 20, 2015 - 09:39 AM

Bulaga and Cobb are both free agents this summer, I have a feeling we are going to lose Cobb but resign bulaga. I hope we resign both and I do not want to lose Cobb, if they lost him I think our offense would take a big hit next year
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#804 HQLLYWQQD

HQLLYWQQD

Rookie

• 497 posts
  • Name:Scott
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted January 20, 2015 - 09:49 AM

I must agree I don't follow GB enough to know if MM is worth his weight but he sure had me concerned for the better part of the game. He also managed to get that late FG to tie it albeit the OC had help. Just not sure I'd fire him but you guys know more than I do.

It will go down as one of the craziest games I've ever witnessed for sure. I'm still shaking my head honestly.

I've been a Seahawk fan since 82 so I don't buy into the 12th man ish. Most hardcore, long term fans don't either. Having found the nuance has jumped the shark.

Anyway, I'm sure we will meet again and best of luck going forward. Your team played one hell of a game Sunday.

Go Hawks!

#805 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts

Posted January 20, 2015 - 09:50 AM

I mean a common football fan would see how bad McCarthy is as a coach, not going for it when it was 4th and goal, he could have done it twice, not going after Sherman when he was injured, with jordy or Cobb, and not having Rodgers out there during the onside kick, people say he has the best hands on the team, and being to conservative when we could have put them away but he just ran the ball.

#806 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted January 20, 2015 - 11:37 AM

McCarthy calls the plays. He's pretty much the OC since philbin left in 11? He won't be fired but guy needs to give up calling plays. No packer fan will argue that.

#807 PuigNotLate

PuigNotLate

GIRAFFES

• 3,581 posts
  • Name:Mychal
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted January 20, 2015 - 07:59 PM

Going for it on fourth and inches is a no brainer. It's even more of a no brainer when you're playing a team that hardly ever loses at home and has a great defense and big game quarterback.

Secondly, you don't take the ball out of arguably the best QB in the leagues hands when you're trying to seal the game late. There was way too much time for the conservative play calls. Your QB is Aaron freaking Rodgers. Play to your strengths, summon a sack, and go win the game.

MM is a moron. I'm not a Packers fan but I can't stand conservative scaredy cat game planning.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#808 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted January 20, 2015 - 10:02 PM

Going for it on fourth and inches is a no brainer. It's even more of a no brainer when you're playing a team that hardly ever loses at home and has a great defense and big game quarterback.

Secondly, you don't take the ball out of arguably the best QB in the leagues hands when you're trying to seal the game late. There was way too much time for the conservative play calls. Your QB is Aaron freaking Rodgers. Play to your strengths, summon a sack, and go win the game.

MM is a moron. I'm not a Packers fan but I can't stand conservative scaredy cat game planning.

You got it.

#809 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts

Posted January 20, 2015 - 10:17 PM

Do any of my fellow packer fans, wish that the packers got killed, and I mean blowing out, then losing a game like that? I mean ya I wanted us to win, but I would rather get killed then lose a game like that.

#810 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,140 posts
  • Name:Matt

Posted January 20, 2015 - 11:31 PM

Do any of my fellow packer fans, wish that the packers got killed, and I mean blowing out, then losing a game like that? I mean ya I wanted us to win, but I would rather get killed then lose a game like that.

Nah. I wasn't really heartbroken anyways. No lie, I was over it when they tried to get SEA to waste their TOs with 5 minutes left by running lacy 3 times. When I saw that, I just knew the game was over.

#811 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted January 21, 2015 - 11:39 AM

Nah. I wasn't really heartbroken anyways. No lie, I was over it when they tried to get SEA to waste their TOs with 5 minutes left by running lacy 3 times. When I saw that, I just knew the game was over.

Sorta. I was seething watching the game slip away. That's the worst feeling. I can see it why can't they? I'd rather have not made the playoffs so we could get a better pick.

#812 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts

Posted January 21, 2015 - 10:11 PM

Yup, I saw the game slipping as well. Damn mike McCarthy brother died today, rest in peace.

#813 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted February 04, 2015 - 11:56 AM

Saved some money on Guion acting dumb. LB NT OT CB draft.

#814 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted February 09, 2015 - 02:53 PM

I am pleased with the staff changes.

#815 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,446 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted February 16, 2015 - 08:15 PM

im just happy for my boy d adams. Watched him quite a bit in college. reps well.

• kobedoinwork likes this

ap1.png

#816 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,186 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 17, 2015 - 09:48 AM

Try reading my posts during the game. Seattle had nothing going until that fake. Zero. Wilson couldn't compete a pass. GB let off like they often do, it bit them. That Seattle D is good but best? Um no. They got torched by a conservative GB offense.

Out of curiosity what defense would you say is better than SEA's? 

I know I am late here, but no way you think they got torched by GB unless if you think 22 points is torched lol. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, February 17, 2015 - 09:49 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#817 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 12:19 AM

^^^ they shoulda got torched if McCarthy wasn't a [expletive] and actually went for the Seahawks neck, and if a rod was healthy I feel we would have beat them by two touchdowns. So Seattle had a lot of factors going their way.

#818 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 03:37 PM

Out of curiosity what defense would you say is better than SEA's? 

I know I am late here, but no way you think they got torched by GB unless if you think 22 points is torched lol. 

I'm done with last season so I'll make it short. My response was more about their defense against other D's from the past. Aren't better than other recent defenses Ravens, Steelers were better. I would compare Seattle to the Jets from a few years ago. I currently like the Buffalo D more than Seattle. That D WAS getting tore up by a one legged AR. Got tore up in Super Bowl. They were lucky to get as far. Punking Cam is all they did when it mattered. I'm done beating this one.

#819 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,186 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 19, 2015 - 08:56 AM

^^^ they shoulda got torched if McCarthy wasn't a [expletive] and actually went for the Seahawks neck, and if a rod was healthy I feel we would have beat them by two touchdowns. So Seattle had a lot of factors going their way.

I agree A-rod being hurt was a big hit to the packers. I truly believe he is the only QB that would be able to do work on a healthy SEA defense.

I'm done with last season so I'll make it short. My response was more about their defense against other D's from the past. Aren't better than other recent defenses Ravens, Steelers were better. I would compare Seattle to the Jets from a few years ago. I currently like the Buffalo D more than Seattle. That D WAS getting tore up by a one legged AR. Got tore up in Super Bowl. They were lucky to get as far. Punking Cam is all they did when it mattered. I'm done beating this one.

I have to say everyone certainly can have their own opinions. However, if you watch that defense and take into account their talent they are certainly the top defense in the league now, and it is very easy to make an argument for the best defense of the past decade. Right up there with the mid 2000 Ravens and Pats. Like I said to each his own, but anyone that study's defenses knows SEA has a defense that is a juggernaut and one of the best in recent memory.  

Edited by PhillyLaker24, February 19, 2015 - 08:57 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#820 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,540 posts

Posted February 20, 2015 - 02:54 PM

Brad jones cut yeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users