2844 replies to this topic

#2801 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 30, 2016 - 04:57 PM

For real. I really hope they grab more talent. I really think the cruiserweight division could be dope behind nxt

#2802 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 30, 2016 - 09:29 PM

Cruisers need to fight the entire roster. Great seeing Gallagher again, definitely one of my favorites. It was great watching him slowly win the crowd over. 205 was OK. Would definitely like to see Dbry on commentary with Mauro and Corey. The post match interviews are hard to get used to. Especially with winners and losers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#2803 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 53,046 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 01, 2016 - 12:04 PM

If WWE was smart they'd put 205 Live BEFORE Smackdown instead of after when half the crowd is gonna leave and/or be drunk/bored already. 

Get them early to set the tone for Smackdown to have to follow.  

And imo the Cruiserweights should BE on Smackdown and without the purple ropes.  

When you add the purple ropes and crap it just makes it feel 'separate' from the product like a halftime show.   Dunno why the Raw Brand doesn't get this. 

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2804 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,046 posts

Posted December 09, 2016 - 05:03 PM

Two Universal Title Designs I'd have preferred over the Current.. 

Current: 

wwe-universal-championship-social.jpg

The two Better Choices: 

WWE+2013+TITLE+DZ+EDIT.jpg

mvQF7Rt.jpg

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2805 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted December 09, 2016 - 08:52 PM

It should be before smackdown. Could do it before NXT too.

#2806 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,046 posts

Posted December 12, 2016 - 09:43 AM

It should be before smackdown. Could do it before NXT too.

i think the way they should have done the Cruiserweights was not acting like it was it's own thing.  Or a separate entity from the show in general.   

Because when you do that the audience becomes disconnected from it and interest is lower, and eventually thats what happened.  

If they didn't feel the need to change the ropes and go through all the hoopla it'd be much better received, and if they treated the Cruiserweight title like an actual important title and had some main roster guys going after it in the storylines (for example, building a storyline between Neville and Kendrick) then it would have meant something. 

But of course, on RAW they had no freaking clue how to do it or appreciate it.  

One of the many reasons I wish that the Cruiserweight division was on Smackdown. 

#2807 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted December 20, 2016 - 10:01 AM

Roadblock was not a good ppv in my opinion.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#2808 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted December 20, 2016 - 12:43 PM

Roadblock was not a good ppv in my opinion.

Agree. Smackdown PPV have been better than Raw PPV in general. The matches were boring nothing you haven't seen on RAW week after week. New day losing so soon after breaking was dumb. Sasha losing to Charlotte yet again at another PPV. The push of Charlotte seems never ending. I don't mind her but they ran the Sasha stuff into the ground. Sad thing is their matches in NXT were better.

#2809 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted December 20, 2016 - 03:07 PM

I read Vince is not a fan of Sasha, she never had a championship future. He is a huge Charlottev fan and thinks Bayley is more over than Shasha. The whole back and forth made the title so weak.

Agreed, New Day losing the strap was wacky as well. And to lose them to a team that should not be a team, weak.

And what was the deal with the Sami match, that was horrible. Terrible ppv

#2810 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 03:36 PM

Wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka has died. He was 73. https://t.co/RAfEo5Zqxr https://t.co/MHF3ssCoy4

R.I.P SuperFly

#2811 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted January 16, 2017 - 07:51 AM

I read Vince is not a fan of Sasha, she never had a championship future. He is a huge Charlottev fan and thinks Bayley is more over than Shasha. The whole back and forth made the title so weak.

Agreed, New Day losing the strap was wacky as well. And to lose them to a team that should not be a team, weak.

And what was the deal with the Sami match, that was horrible. Terrible ppv

There was a time were Sasha was better than Charlotte, it's passed. Still believe Sasha can be huge but her booking was terrible. Turning heel would bring the boss back to life. Bayley needs to work on her acting speaking and facial expressions. Alexa is half the wrestler and doing nice as a heel champion.

#2812 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,543 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 17, 2017 - 06:00 PM

kurt angle into the WWE hall of fame..one of my favorites from back when i was watching

Posted Image

#2813 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted January 17, 2017 - 06:37 PM

It's DAMN true

#2814 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 08:17 AM

kurt angle into the WWE hall of fame..one of my favorites from back when i was watching

YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

#2815 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,543 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 18, 2017 - 12:53 PM

^ when he flips out on the crowd for chanting that and keeps re doing the intro is one of my favorite all time wrestling moments

i hope this is somehow a segway into him returning to the WWE, might actually start watching again

Posted Image

#2816 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 05:13 PM

^ when he flips out on the crowd for chanting that and keeps re doing the intro is one of my favorite all time wrestling moments

i hope this is somehow a segway into him returning to the WWE, might actually start watching again

Would be shocked if he didn't have at least one more match. Medical clearances aside.

#2817 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted January 30, 2017 - 08:17 PM

SOMOA JOE!!!!!  

#2818 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted January 31, 2017 - 08:10 AM

SOMOA JOE!!!!!  

Waste not being in the rumble. I was pissed. Not a fan of this angle with Rollins. The story with hhh was drawn out too long waiting for mania. At least he's finally out of NXT. Best part of rumble was TEN!

#2819 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Hall Of Fame

• 9,953 posts

Posted January 31, 2017 - 11:50 AM

didnt bother with the rumble, *inserts sarcasm* great way to push the younger talent. yaaaay. and you are right, Tye Dillinger was the best thing in the whole rumble and nothing else. Another Cena title run, yay, Orton wins the rumble, yay. waste of time to me

I like that Joe is finally out of NXT. I hope they dont have him job to the same old dudes. Now do i like the story with him and Rollins, ehhh.. I just hope all the build up does not conclude with Joe. HHH did all that talk in the ring just to get beat down by Joe? again, ehhhh. I was happy the dude finally got the call up. they better do Joe right.

#2820 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,034 posts

Posted February 01, 2017 - 07:32 AM

didnt bother with the rumble, *inserts sarcasm* great way to push the younger talent. yaaaay. and you are right, Tye Dillinger was the best thing in the whole rumble and nothing else. Another Cena title run, yay, Orton wins the rumble, yay. waste of time to me

I like that Joe is finally out of NXT. I hope they dont have him job to the same old dudes. Now do i like the story with him and Rollins, ehhh.. I just hope all the build up does not conclude with Joe. HHH did all that talk in the ring just to get beat down by Joe? again, ehhhh. I was happy the dude finally got the call up. they better do Joe right.

I wanted to see Joe confront Cena. Oh well. I am intrigued by Reigns vs undertaker at mania.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users