THERE WE GOOO!!!!

#42 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:49 PM

Give LeBron the rest of the game off. We are due to lose and he isn’t playing very well.

#43 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 30,870 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:50 PM

Give LeBron the rest of the game off. We are due to lose and he isn’t playing very well.

You want leborn to be shut down at the 4th quarter every game dude.

#44 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:51 PM

When Kuzma can't score he's minus 1 player on the floor.

He is injured and has been injured from basically day 1. One injury after another.

#45 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:53 PM

You want leborn to be shut down at the 4th quarter every game dude.

No. I don’t want him to kill himself trying to come back down 20 in the 4th when the Lakers have a tough schedule and some padding in the loss column. Gotta win 16 playoff games not every regular season game.

#46 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,520 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:54 PM

Sit Kuzma for the love of god.

#47 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

long live..

• 5,570 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:56 PM

bring in cook for daniels... 

#48 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:57 PM

bring in cook for daniels...

This is making me nostalgic for last year. We have had it good this season :)

#49 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,520 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:57 PM

He is injured and has been injured from basically day 1. One injury after another.

What injury? The truth is he's a liabilit yto this team when he's not scoring, he is the worst defender of our  team one of the worst of the league easily.

#50 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

long live..

• 5,570 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 02:58 PM

This is making me nostalgic for last year. We have had it good this season :)

what do you mean

#51 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:03 PM

What injury? The truth is he's a liabilit yto this team when he's not scoring, he is the worst defender of our team one of the worst of the league easily.

Injured to start season. Eye next. Ankle in last game. He isn’t worse than rondo or Daniels at D.
  • Persian Gulf likes this

#52 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 30,870 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:04 PM

Injured to start season. Eye next. Ankle in last game. He isn’t worse than rondo or Daniels at D.

Pretty much every metric has him as the worst defender on the team by a large margin.

• Olabebeh likes this

#53 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 30,870 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:07 PM

To me this is a throw away game. There was pretty much 5 straight mins of horrible calls on the lakers that gave the mavs a 15+ point lead. I don;t care if you are the 73 win warriors or Jordan bulls, you aren't likely to come back from that.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#54 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

long live..

• 5,570 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:09 PM

why are we shooting 3s every time. its a home run. go for the 2, go in to the paint. go in. stop shooting 3s. 

#55 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,520 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:11 PM

IF he's injured he shouldn't be playing, if hes playing it's becasuse he's ready to go so no excuse, last game he hit his shots good for us, this game he isn't hitting [expletive] and when he isnt hitting [expletive] he's minus 1 on the floor, besides being a terrible defender he's also a terrible rebounder and pretty low iq player.

#56 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,983 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:11 PM

I hoped the Lakers would get this one, because I think the next 2 are going to be even tougher games. They're on the road, in altitude, and on a back to back. But, I didn't feel good about this one either. IIRC, the Lakers weren't good in early games last year.

It's marathon, so we shouldn't overreact if we see a drop off this month. But, there are definitely limits to how much they can drop off. To set a minimum bar, I think the Lakers should at least go over .500 for the month.

Expectations are kinda crazy right now, but that schedule is going to get really tough and I think there is bound to be some drop-off.

#57 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:12 PM

To me this is a throw away game. There was pretty much 5 straight mins of horrible calls on the lakers that gave the mavs a 15+ point lead. I don;t care if you are the 73 win warriors or Jordan bulls, you aren't likely to come back from that.

They took off most of the 3rd quarter. While AD is great. I do think it is evident that this team will go as far as LeBron takes them, that should be no surprise to anyone. He took the day off after the 1st half and that was that. You aren’t gonna beat the mavs or any other nba team playing like that.

#58 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:13 PM

I hoped the Lakers would get this one, because I think the next 2 are going to be even tougher games. They're on the road, in altitude, and on a back to back. But, I didn't feel good about this one either. IIRC, the Lakers weren't good in early games last year.

It's marathon, so we shouldn't overreact if we see a drop off this month. But, there are definitely limits to how much they can drop off. To set a minimum bar, I think the Lakers should at least go over .500 for the month.

Expectations are kinda crazy right now, but that schedule is going to get really tough and I think there is bound to be some drop-off.

They have been terrible in early games for years.

#59 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,520 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:15 PM

Refs did not favour us truth to be told but we played terrible tonight so no excuse, Dallas allways had wide open shots for most part of the game and when we get wide open we missed, Dallas was just the better team plain and simple. 

We have been torched from 3pt range the last few games, this game, New Orleans, Memphis and so on we gotta work on that department.

#60 noknife

noknife

All-Star

• 5,664 posts

Posted December 01, 2019 - 03:17 PM

Refs did not favour us truth to be told but we played terrible tonight so no excuse, Dallas allways had wide open shots for most part of the game and when we get wide open we missed, Dallas was just the better team plain and simple.
We have been torched from 3pt range the last few games, this game, New Orleans, Memphis and so on we gotta work on that department.

Hate to break the news to you. That is by design. The Lakers defense is going to give up a lot of 3s and very little in the paint. When teams are hitting them they are gonna lose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users