5 replies to this topic

#1 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

Lakers franchise > Celtics franchise

• 1,410 posts
  • Fan Since:1967
  • Fav. Laker:Wilt Chamberlain

Posted July 02, 2019 - 08:39 PM

Hello. Old timers here might remember me. I am the number one basher of the Boston Celtics, as i have proven Lakers are the better franchise. I have been banned from plenty of Celtics forums for spreading  Laker love.

Anyway, I left California  for Phoenix,AZ in 2013. Got married there and left the wife and Phoenix behind two years ago...to settle in Las Vegas, NV.. I have been so busy with my business I just haven't come around here or other Lakers boards. Yes, I was excited last year when LeBron came around and excited now we have AD, and maybe soon Kawhi. I did have a small bet on the Raptors to win finals, bet $20, profited $48. That has been my only sports bet here in Sin City.

I live close to T-Mobile Arena, where the Lakers have preseason games, didn't catch one yet. Affordable....

I did manage to get banned for trolling RealGM with the following last year, pimping their banner 20: 

th_26716_banner20_LOL_122_578lo.jpg

I am not a bandwagon fan at all, but no matter what happens with our team, i probably won't be around much. I wish I had time. I have things I have wanted to post about Laker history which I will someday!

Edited by Lakers_55, July 02, 2019 - 08:40 PM.

• Michaelyumm, kray28, Persian Gulf and 5 others like this

Seasons the Celtics lost ECF when Lakers won the championship (7): 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002
In NBA history, the Lakers have finished better than the Celtics by a margin of 41-25!

Click for Video proof Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise
FaceBook: http://www.facebook....nCelticsBusters

#2 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 6,174 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 02, 2019 - 09:53 PM

Hello. Old timers here might remember me. I am the number one basher of the Boston Celtics, as i have proven Lakers are the better franchise. I have been banned from plenty of Celtics forums for spreading  Laker love.

Anyway, I left California  for Phoenix,AZ in 2013. Got married there and left the wife and Phoenix behind two years ago...to settle in Las Vegas, NV.. I have been so busy with my business I just haven't come around here or other Lakers boards. Yes, I was excited last year when LeBron came around and excited now we have AD, and maybe soon Kawhi. I did have a small bet on the Raptors to win finals, bet $20, profited $48. That has been my only sports bet here in Sin City.

I live close to T-Mobile Arena, where the Lakers have preseason games, didn't catch one yet. Affordable....

I did manage to get banned for trolling RealGM with the following last year, pimping their banner 20: 

th_26716_banner20_LOL_122_578lo.jpg

I am not a bandwagon fan at all, but no matter what happens with our team, i probably won't be around much. I wish I had time. I have things I have wanted to post about Laker history which I will someday!

Welcome back! Hope you stick around! 

• DaSmoothOperator likes this

#3 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 24,325 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted July 03, 2019 - 07:39 AM

I just came back too!

Welcome back! 

#4 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 5,040 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 03, 2019 - 10:37 AM

Welcome dude. Some returning members lately have been duds hope you're not one lol.

Not talking about you TLF haha

#5 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 29,005 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted July 03, 2019 - 01:53 PM

Welcome back!
  • DaSmoothOperator likes this

#6 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,848 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 22, 2019 - 01:48 PM

Don't be bashful come on out I wear laker gear year round and regularly roast Clipper fans Celtics are not human, sorry but its true!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users