Photo

Lakers explored leaving Staples Center for return to Forum, emails reveal.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,339 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 17, 2019 - 09:36 AM

I assume this means that you have NOT been to a Lakers game since LeBron James joined our squad.  I have been to many.  The atmosphere is absolutely electric.

wut does that have to do with the topic?

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#42 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,299 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted March 17, 2019 - 10:52 AM

I am saying for the Southern and the western LA, Forum will be better, but for the rest of us Staple for sure is better.

I live in West L.A and i just Uber to the game. I usually go with three of my boys and we pay 8.00 dollars each. I usually get my sip on at the game so its qorks out aince we dont have to drive. If you live in L.A you

#43 KidRN

KidRN

Legend

• 10,015 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:59 PM

I assume this means that you have NOT been to a Lakers game since LeBron James joined our squad.  I have been to many.  The atmosphere is absolutely electric.

Atmosphere is no different than when Jordan Clarkson was our best player lol.

That's not a knock on Bron but I haven't seen much of a difference from Kobe's last years, to the tank seasons, and now through Bron's era.

#44 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,846 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 17, 2019 - 01:03 PM

I would never want to go to the forum if staples is an option.

#45 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,914 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 17, 2019 - 01:44 PM

Staples is overrated and getting outdated. I’d rather they redo the forum more history there.

Bye for now

I like the central location of Staples better. Inglewood is way out there for a lot of people.

I hate that it’s in downtown LA pain in the butt. Staples doesn’t feel like the Lakers home, never has. It’s just a venue. The fans have never been as good as they were in the forum. Too much corporate licensing and sky high prices. Staples is a place to be seen not so much somewhere to cheer on the squad. I hate that. While the Forum isn’t the nicest inside it’s got gravitas something Staples never had. I don’t care let the clippers think they kicked us. They won’t be able to fill it up without us. Instead of covering our banners they will do sections of seats. Buss family will sell before they move out of staples.

Bye for now

#46 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted March 17, 2019 - 02:53 PM

The fact that you do not often if ever attend Laker games, suggests that you are not an authority on the commute from the Westside to Staples and/or Forum.  In fact, you said you don't even live on the Westside.  I do live on the Westside and go to STAPLES regularly.  

Sounds like you're trying to make up for your troll comments with some uninformed opinion re the commute from the Westside.  Lol

U r dumb af, we are here as Laker fans not as Lebron or Kobe fans.  Most of us have been Lakers fan before Kobe was even drafted.  so fk off Lebron boy.

you don't talk basketball, all you do is suck on Lebron.  so beat it.  

wut does that have to do with the topic?

• Toe Sucker likes this

#47 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,339 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 18, 2019 - 02:41 PM

The fact that you do not often if ever attend Laker games, suggests that you are not an authority on the commute from the Westside to Staples and/or Forum.  In fact, you said you don't even live on the Westside.  I do live on the Westside and go to STAPLES regularly.  

Sounds like you're trying to make up for your troll comments with some uninformed opinion re the commute from the Westside.  Lol

lol i reside in SGV doesn't mean i don't have friends from westside. they come and visit me in the area and would come out after 9pm just to avoid the day time traffic.  (Staple is around 2/3 way to my house from westside.)  They told me it would take 2 1/2 - 3 hrs if they leave around 6 to get to SGV from UCLA.  Forum geographically is literally next to Westside, Who is trolling lol.  I attend less Lakers games doesn't mean i am lesser a fan, and have season tickets doesn't mean you are a better fan.  Do you cringe and get pissed off when Lakers lose ? i bet you don't, cuz you are still parading,"my highness is getting his 27pt/8reb/8asst/5to stat.  You are just a lil lebron troll trying to pretend to be a Lakers fan.  

Edited by lonlyamongus, March 18, 2019 - 02:42 PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users