Photo

Lakers explored leaving Staples Center for return to Forum, emails reveal.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 15, 2019 - 10:40 AM

chill the fk out he has a point. Many so call laker fans jump shipped when Shaq got traded and became heat fans. So their is people who cheer for the name in the back

yeah, but the people on this board?  other than a few real Kobe fans that left after kobe retired, everyone else basically was here for a good 5-10 yr stretch.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#22 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,167 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 15, 2019 - 03:37 PM

You would have to be an idiot to think people are fans of one player and one player only. Like being a Kobe and Shaq fan or a Kobe and LeBron fan are mutually exclusive. That’s dumb as bricks logic, some BBIQ logic.

People don’t like LeBron because he’s a [expletive]. That’s why his murals get defaced. Guy claimed to be the GOAT instead of letting history decide. Who does that? A [expletive].
  • lonlyamongus likes this

#23 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,805 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:14 PM

You would have to be an idiot to think people are fans of one player and one player only. Like being a Kobe and Shaq fan or a Kobe and LeBron fan are mutually exclusive. That’s dumb as bricks logic, some BBIQ logic.

People don’t like LeBron because he’s a [expletive]. That’s why his murals get defaced. Guy claimed to be the GOAT instead of letting history decide. Who does that? A [expletive].

I agree, also his fans make me not wanna like the guy but outside that lebron is one if the greatest to ever do it. I just hope we get him some help

ap1.png

#24 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 7,248 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:26 PM

U r dumb af, we are here as Laker fans not as Lebron or Kobe fans.  Most of us have been Lakers fan before Kobe was even drafted.  so fk off Lebron boy.

well i can't stand him making dumb comments.  

Chill out and do not evade the swear filter.

0iNkSmB.jpg

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#25 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:50 PM

sure thing boss.

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#26 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• 316 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted March 15, 2019 - 07:18 PM

Thanks, Wade.  I'm pretty sure that his posts have nothing to do with the topic, aside from the profanity and circumvention of swear filter. 

Re the Lakers moving to the fabulous Forum, not gonna happen anytime soon....STAPLES is a fine venue.  As another poster mentioned above, the public perception would be that the Clippers booted us out of our own house (STAPLES).  STAPLES offers good public transportation via the Metro and all that LA Live, DTLA has to offer.  

U r dumb af, we are here as Laker fans not as Lebron or Kobe fans.  Most of us have been Lakers fan before Kobe was even drafted.  so fk off Lebron boy.

well i can't stand him making dumb comments.  

• Toe Sucker likes this

#27 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,805 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:05 AM

Lakers would be crazy to leave Staples to go back to the forum

ap1.png

#28 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,155 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:10 AM

Staples is overrated and getting outdated. I’d rather they redo the forum more history there.

Bye for now

I like the central location of Staples better. Inglewood is way out there for a lot of people.

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#29 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:27 AM

Right on the point, Staples is right in the smack middle.   Forum will be slightly better for the west side and south LA.  but sucks for everyone else

I like the central location of Staples better. Inglewood is way out there for a lot of people.

#30 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:29 AM

you don't talk basketball, all you do is suck on Lebron.  so beat it.  

Thanks, Wade.  I'm pretty sure that his posts have nothing to do with the topic, aside from the profanity and circumvention of swear filter. 

Re the Lakers moving to the fabulous Forum, not gonna happen anytime soon....STAPLES is a fine venue.  As another poster mentioned above, the public perception would be that the Clippers booted us out of our own house (STAPLES).  STAPLES offers good public transportation via the Metro and all that LA Live, DTLA has to offer.  

#31 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• 316 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 11:24 AM

How would you know?  I live on the Westside and go to STAPLES all the time.  How about you?  

Traffic heading to Inglewood from WLA is horrible, and no viable public transportation.

Right on the point, Staples is right in the smack middle.   Forum will be slightly better for the west side and south LA.  but sucks for everyone else

• Toe Sucker likes this

#32 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• 316 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 11:30 AM

Wade and bigfetz,

I reported this post from the salty Kobefan who hates LeBron.   

First time using the "Report" function, hopefully it works.

Have a great day.  GO LAKERS!   :D

you don't talk basketball, all you do is suck on Lebron.  so beat it.  

• Toe Sucker likes this

#33 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 11:48 AM

it is geographic still better than staples  w/o the need to to navigate into LA,  I live in SGV.  going to Forum basically suck way more.  

How would you know?  I live on the Westside and go to STAPLES all the time.  How about you?  

Traffic heading to Inglewood from WLA is horrible, and no viable public transportation.

#34 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 11:49 AM

you r worse than a LOF.  you make them look like actual basketball fans.

Wade and bigfetz,

I reported this post from the salty Kobefan who hates LeBron.   

First time using the "Report" function, hopefully it works.

Have a great day.  GO LAKERS!   :D

#35 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,432 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 16, 2019 - 11:56 AM

Hahaha this one's got talent. Reminds me of my days on the ESPN boards. Now that place was infested.
  • lonlyamongus likes this

#36 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• 316 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 12:51 PM

Have you been to a Lakers game since LeBron James joined the Lakers?  

STAPLES is in the heart of downtown LA, surrounded by LA LIVE, accessible by public transportation.  Inglewood has none of that.

it is geographic still better than staples  w/o the need to to navigate into LA,  I live in SGV.  going to Forum basically suck way more.  

• Toe Sucker likes this

#37 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,499 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 16, 2019 - 03:38 PM

Thats would be awesome if they went back to the Wood

Building seen its glory days let the past die in the past there aren't enough restrooms anyways!

#38 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 07:42 PM

I am saying for the Southern and the western LA, Forum will be better, but for the rest of us Staple for sure is better.

STAPLES is in the heart of downtown LA, surrounded by LA LIVE, accessible by public transportation.  Inglewood has none of that.

#39 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,728 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Yesterday, 12:28 AM

2025 is so far away...

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#40 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• 316 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 AM

I assume this means that you have NOT been to a Lakers game since LeBron James joined our squad.  I have been to many.  The atmosphere is absolutely electric.

I am saying for the Southern and the western LA, Forum will be better, but for the rest of us Staple for sure is better.

• Toe Sucker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

lonlyamongus