15-3 run to close the game. Lol.

#82 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,819 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 01, 2019 - 09:56 PM

Clippers never should have gotten rid of Bledsoe.

He was gonna get paid. He isn’t worth it. He is a nice player, that’s it.

#83 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,557 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 01, 2019 - 09:58 PM

That one hurt. Really felt like we were gonna win this one until the last couple minutes. Turnovers killed us at the end. And I’m being dead serious you guys, don’t be shocked if the Lakers come out tomorrow night flat and lose. They played with the necessary urgency tonight and it was encouraging to see but they haven’t proven they can consistently show urgency so don’t get your hopes up. If we don’t win tomorrow it is 100% over and you can be sure the Suns will want to destroy our playoff chances.

Edited by LakersChamps243, March 02, 2019 - 08:37 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#84 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted March 01, 2019 - 09:58 PM

This one's on Luke. There was a clear difference in offensive execution between what Budenholzer did vs what Walton did. Ingram ISOs, Kuzma-Rondo PnRs, and just standing around and watching are NOT going to get it done against a contending team. He should watch some film tonight and learn how the Bucks set up their guys for easy baskets and put Giannis in positions to succeed close to the rim, instead of near half court like we did with LeBron.

• Olabebeh likes this

#85 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,805 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 01, 2019 - 09:59 PM

That one hurt. Really felt like we were gonna win this one until the last couple minutes. Turnovers killed us at the end. And I’m being dead serious you guys, don’t be shocked if the Lakers come out tomorrow night flat and lose. They played with the necessary urgency tonight and it was encouraging to see but don’t get your hopes up. If we don’t win tomorrow it is 100% over.

Kuzma playing like a second round pick doesn't help. We need ball

ap1.png

#86 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,819 posts

Posted March 01, 2019 - 10:03 PM

Isn’t he a second round pick? Kuz has been a pure bonus from the second we got him. He is gone in the offseason, 100 percent.

#87 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,819 posts

Posted March 01, 2019 - 10:04 PM

This one's on Luke. There was a clear difference in offensive execution between what Budenholzer did vs what Walton did. Ingram ISOs, Kuzma-Rondo PnRs, and just standing around and watching are NOT going to get it done against a contending team. He should watch some film tonight and learn how the Bucks set up their guys for easy baskets and put Giannis in positions to succeed close to the rim, instead of near half court like we did with LeBron.

The ONLY thing that makes Luke an NBA heafcoach is his job other than that he doesn’t have a single trait.

#88 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,557 posts
  • Name:Stephen

Posted March 01, 2019 - 10:05 PM

BI has been straight ballin for quite some time now. Very clearly the 2nd best Laker. No chance I trade him. Could be a real player with a real coach. Wasn’t expecting a win. Team played good but the Bucks are as stacked as GSW.

Definitely wasn’t expecting a win but you could just tell the Lakers were gonna make it a game tonight, that they weren’t gonna go away. Real tough loss because of how the game played out and obviously because of the desperate situation they are in. Now they have to turn the page quickly, hop on a plane to Phoenix and hopefully show that urgency again tomorrow night.

Edited by LakersChamps243, March 01, 2019 - 10:06 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#89 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 11,949 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 01, 2019 - 11:15 PM

Well at least Ingram had 30+. Moral victory!

#90 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,752 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 02, 2019 - 04:46 AM

Every time I look up, they're giving up 100+
  • -Wade- likes this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#91 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,686 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 02, 2019 - 08:35 AM

I don’t think it’s that. I think by Ingram eating Kuzmas production takes a hit. I bet if Ingram starts playing like garbage Kuzma gonna hit a surge.

#92 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TEIAM

• 2,466 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted March 02, 2019 - 10:54 AM

I am still waiting for our gold and purple tank pic.  Based upon the Lakers track record on its picks, can you imagine the franchise changing future pick next year?  Ugh.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users