#1 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted February 25, 2019 - 10:40 PM

Just a prediction.  I heard the Clippers have been trying to recruit him for many years.   He's coming back home.  Now that we have Lebron, all time greats are inclined to come to "that other LA team" and go head-to-head with the greatest player in the world, #LABron James.  

The exception would be if Toronto wins it all, which I don't see happening.  

This signing could happen very close to July 1st, the "first chip to fall" in free agency.  

Jerry West, Doc Rivers, and the most wealthy owner in all of sports, Ballmer, are the favorites to land Leonard.  

#2 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Danish Laker Fan

• 9,940 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 03, 2019 - 03:09 AM

Just a prediction.  I heard the Clippers have been trying to recruit him for many years.   He's coming back home.  Now that we have Lebron, all time greats are inclined to come to "that other LA team" and go head-to-head with the greatest player in the world, #LABron James.  

The exception would be if Toronto wins it all, which I don't see happening.  

This signing could happen very close to July 1st, the "first chip to fall" in free agency.  

Jerry West, Doc Rivers, and the most wealthy owner in all of sports, Ballmer, are the favorites to land Leonard.  

I think its pretty clear that Kawhi wants to be in LA and i think joining forces with another star with the Clippers very well may be his first priority. The question is which stars that are going to be available. I mean, if Kyrie is joining forces with KD in NY then i dont really see why Kawhi would go to the Clippers by himself when he can join Lebron with the Lakers and still be in position to trade for AD.

#3 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted March 05, 2019 - 10:03 PM

Well, there are other players besides Kyrie and KD, but I suspect that KD would be Kawhi's first choice.   Clippers are banking on SGA to be their future PG for years to come - Jerry West is very high on him.  I don't expect the Clipps to pursue an injury prone Kyrie.

Rumors about Kyrie and KD --> NY Knicks.  They might just be playing a hoax on the media.  It's exactly the kind of thing these guys would do, BUT maybe there is some truth to it and they join forces in NYK.  It's tough to predict what will happen, which is why FA is so fun, exciting.

I think its pretty clear that Kawhi wants to be in LA and i think joining forces with another star with the Clippers very well may be his first priority. The question is which stars that are going to be available. I mean, if Kyrie is joining forces with KD in NY then i dont really see why Kawhi would go to the Clippers by himself when he can join Lebron with the Lakers and still be in position to trade for AD.

#4 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,502 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 06, 2019 - 11:38 AM

All of this is guesswork fed by the media talking heads no one will know til it happens

• BigBaller likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users