Photo

I can see LeBron demand a trade in summer..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,707 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 06, 2019 - 01:56 AM

Man the last couple of weeks are so stressfull.. 

Everything is going in the opposite direction as the begin of the season claimed..

If we miss the playoffs, no FA star comes this summer, even no major trade at the deadline, I can totally see LeBron demand a trade in summer..

Why?

- He can claim that he is not a fit with our young core

- The young core didnt sparkle much,  no big impact and progression this year

- LeBrons major injury (Dec 25th) cost us most of the season and the self-confidence/chemistry

- Continouing trade rumours around our young core/AD DRAMA has [expletive]ed up the team chemistry

- LeBron/Klutch vs. Lakers Management

- Klutch influence

- Luke Waltons coaching decisions..

Agree ?

• Tensai likes this

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,567 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 01:57 AM

I wish.

fXlFKv8.gif

#3 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,707 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 02:13 AM

really, why?

#4 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Rookie

• 1,348 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:00 AM

This would be the best thing for both Lebron and the Lakers.

Lebron wants wo WIN now no matter what, if he leaves the team looking like shiet after 1 Ring it doesnt matter to him. Really, he should have gone to Philly. I bet no contending team takes Lebron unless the give up min. People on this forum put their feelings in the way but can’t seem to answer the question:

Which Superstar in their prime has willingly gone to a Lebron team?

The Lakers were/are a mess. They should have gone after PG and then in their own way after AD. Instead they let Klutch Sports dictate how it was going to go down. As much as we all dislike Kupcake/Jimmy Buss they made moves without too much fuss. Magic and Pelinka are in over their heads. There is a report out that Magic wanted Fox but was overruled by Jeanie. Now tell me, if that is Jerry West does she overrule him?

Edited by BORNINLA, February 06, 2019 - 06:01 AM.

#5 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,304 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:44 AM

In before the lock
Why would lebron ask for a trade, he clearly said his decision was based on family. Kids wife want to be here. Please stop posting nonsense
  • GCMD and Persian Gulf like this
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#6 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,304 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:47 AM

This would be the best thing for both Lebron and the Lakers.

Lebron wants wo WIN now no matter what, if he leaves the team looking like shiet after 1 Ring it doesnt matter to him. Really, he should have gone to Philly. I bet no contending team takes Lebron unless the give up min. People on this forum put their feelings in the way but can’t seem to answer the question:

Which Superstar in their prime has willingly gone to a Lebron team?

The Lakers were/are a mess. They should have gone after PG and then in their own way after AD. Instead they let Klutch Sports dictate how it was going to go down. As much as we all dislike Kupcake/Jimmy Buss they made moves without too much fuss. Magic and Pelinka are in over their heads. There is a report out that Magic wanted Fox but was overruled by Jeanie. Now tell me, if that is Jerry West does she overrule him?

jesus Christ, you do know lebron himself said this season wasn’t a championship season. Half the fkn team won’t be here next season and will have a max player spot open . Dude just stop

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#7 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,707 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:48 AM

In before the lock
Why would lebron ask for a trade, he clearly said his decision was based on family. Kids wife want to be here. Please stop posting nonsense

so is it also nonsense to you that after our 0-3 start lebron questioned his decision coming to LA?

#8 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Rookie

• 1,348 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:57 AM

jesus Christ, you do know lebron himself said this season wasn’t a championship season. Half the fkn team won’t be here next season and will have a max player spot open . Dude just stop

Let me ask you this then. Why is Klutch Sports screwing everything up for the Lakers? It wasnt Magic/Pelinka that leaked Anthony’s desires. Klutch Sports forced the Lakers hand and pushed them to do something instead of letting [expletive] play out, since it’s not a “Championship Season”

The only Max Player coming here is Kyrie Irving...... IF Anthony ends up here IMO.

#9 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,304 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:12 AM

Let me ask you this then. Why is Klutch Sports screwing everything up for the Lakers? It wasnt Magic/Pelinka that leaked Anthony’s desires. Klutch Sports forced the Lakers hand and pushed them to do something instead of letting [expletive] play out, since it’s not a “Championship Season”

The only Max Player coming here is Kyrie Irving...... IF Anthony ends up here IMO.

u honestly feel like we can win with a bunch of young players. Look how long it took golden state. Trial and error . We don’t have that luxury with lebrons age. We all knew that was the case when bron signed here but I don’t remember anyone in this board angry he signed here now everyone has a problem. Klutch sport was trying to help the lakers , how are they to blame for collusion among many general managers including popovich getting into Dems head

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#10 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,304 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:13 AM

so is it also nonsense to you that after our 0-3 start lebron questioned his decision coming to LA?

u took that as him question it. Wow

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#11 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Rookie

• 1,348 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:18 AM

u honestly feel like we can win with a bunch of young players. Look how long it took golden state. Trial and error . We don’t have that luxury with lebrons age. We all knew that was the case when bron signed here but I don’t remember anyone in this board angry he signed here now everyone has a problem. Klutch sport was trying to help the lakers , how are they to blame for collusion among many general managers including popovich getting into Dems head

I get that and agree with you. Golden States trial and error was from a role player perspective. The core of Curry, Thompson, and Green was already there. The fillers and coaching is what took them over the top. Remember at one point GS was going to move Thompson to Minny for Love.

I agree with you that these young players are not Championship material, so its either Anrhony or dismantle the team for Vets that can shoot 3 pointers. After 4 years we’ll be back to where we are now with hopefully a Championship to show for it.

#12 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,304 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:29 AM

I get that and agree with you. Golden States trial and error was from a role player perspective. The core of Curry, Thompson, and Green was already there. The fillers and coaching is what took them over the top. Remember at one point GS was going to move Thompson to Minny for Love.

I agree with you that these young players are not Championship material, so its either Anrhony or dismantle the team for Vets that can shoot 3 pointers. After 4 years we’ll be back to where we are now with hopefully a Championship to show for it.

no bro, you remember curry’s Fragile ankles, kid couldn’t stay on the court. Klay wasn’t who he is

Edited by MiggsTradamus, February 06, 2019 - 07:30 AM.

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#13 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

Shahanshah

• 5,236 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:37 AM

It won’t happen.

#14 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,806 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:44 AM

He would have signed a 1+1, not a 4 year deal.

#15 LACAS

LACAS

Sixth Man

• 3,644 posts
  • Name:LACAS
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic-Kobe or Kobe-Magic

Posted February 06, 2019 - 07:45 AM

Lock

It

Up.

#16 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 15,966 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 06, 2019 - 08:38 AM

Oh dear GOD...please make it stop...

#17 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 8,095 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 06, 2019 - 10:13 AM

Jesus Christ... 
Lord have Mercy..

ON OUR SOULS!

One trade (that ware highly unlikely from the start) doesn't come to fruition and the entire landscape of this fanbase has gone nuts...

• GCMD, Persian Gulf and LACAS like this

#18 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,396 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 06, 2019 - 10:23 AM

It's like the same 5 posters guys lol.
I've already said my piece about them in other threads. It's obvious what they are.
  • GCMD and LACAS like this

#19 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,567 posts

Posted February 06, 2019 - 06:44 PM

These "real" Laker fans are getting annoying as [expletive]. This is a public forum and everyone can speak out their opinion. What is it to you that you want to restrict the voice of people? Where does this elitist mumbo jumbo come from? Let people be. If you don't like the other person's opinion, present a good argument yourself, not fight or sneer at it.

fXlFKv8.gif

#20 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,796 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 06, 2019 - 08:14 PM

Well, I think the doomsday scenario is likely to happen for this team in which they can't get another star. What will LeBron do then? I mentioned this in another topic.

I can't believe people are still confident in the Lakers chances in 2019 FA. Nobody has been really connected with the Lakers. Go down the list of rumors, and they're all much more attached to other teams than the Lakers. The Lakers are 3rd in most cases.

The value of the young core has only dropped since this season began, IMO. That was in an article and from my thoughts watching them. Who knows where it will be in the off-season? Hopefully the Pacers game wasn't a sign of things to come.

They're probably going to overpay some free agent outside of the main guys. The Lakers might as well take a shot at DeMarcus Cousins, who has looked good so far. Pay him and get some defenders to lighten his responsibility on defense.

• BORNINLA likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users