• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#21 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 26, 2019 - 04:46 PM

But you are doing the “Donald Trump thing” I suspect you have you Red Hat on calling an article “Fake News” and coming up with narratives about other Superstars that dont exist.

You argument “Lebron is the best player in the world” doesnt make him the bedt GM in the world. Nowhere on this thread have I questioned Lebrons play, athleticism or skill. But you want to make it about that. 29 other teams? Great, like I said you must have your Red Hat on “love it or leave it” ‘Merica

Check my sig...I have never been nor will I ever be a MAGATS.  Period.

Now that that's out of the way, you're calling LeBron and his camp "cancer" because LeBron and his camp is exercising the same power that every other top 5 SuperStar has and wields.  I have called you out on your bias against LeBron and you have yet to refute it.

Still.

Waiting.

#22 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 26, 2019 - 04:50 PM

Check my sig...I have never been nor will I ever be a MAGATS. Period.

Now that that's out of the way, you're calling LeBron and his camp "cancer" because LeBron and his camp is exercising the same power that every other top 5 SuperStar has and wields. I have called you out on your bias against LeBron and you have yet to refute it.

Still.
Waiting.

Your sig can say what it wants but you are using tactics from the same people you claim to disagree with.

I have a bias against Lebron as GM, not as a player.

I am still waiting on links where Kobe got Phil, MDA and Mike Brown fired as YOU CLAIM.

I have yet to find an article where any of the top 5 players “crew” has made a franchise trade for players and coaches.....

Go ahead Ill wait

Edited by BORNINLA, January 26, 2019 - 04:51 PM.

#23 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted January 26, 2019 - 04:58 PM

Why are you saying Lebron is a GM?  Because he tweeted to Kyrie?  If AD comes, you still hating on Klutch & Lebron?   We'll see...... 

• GCMD likes this

#24 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 05:00 PM

Why are you saying Lebron is a GM?  Because he tweeted to Kyrie?  If AD comes, you still hating on Klutch & Lebron?   We'll see......

If AD comes, I will retract everything I have said. I doub it though, unless its a trade before the deadline. No, didnt even mention the Irving reunion.

#25 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted January 26, 2019 - 05:08 PM

If AD comes, I will retract everything I have said. I doub it though, unless its a trade before the deadline. No, didnt even mention the Irving reunion.

So why you calling him a GM?  I'm confused.  

• GCMD likes this

#26 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 05:18 PM

Your sig can say what it wants but you are using tactics from the same people you claim to disagree with.

I am still waiting on links where Kobe got Phil, MDA and Mike Brown fired as YOU CLAIM.

I have yet to find an article where any of the top 5 players “crew” has made a franchise trade for players and coaches.....

Go ahead Ill wait

You think I support Trump.

You think LeBron is the GM.

You think Kobe didn't get Phil, Brown, MDA fired.

You think top 5 players don't get coaches fired or players traded.

Noted.  Have a good day.  This conversation is futile.

#27 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 05:20 PM

So why you calling him a GM?  I'm confused.  

He's just railing against LeBron.  Common sense and Logic are wasted on those who have a disingenuous agenda and bias.  He's going to believe what he wants to believe.  Don't waste your time.

• BigBaller likes this

#28 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,775 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 26, 2019 - 05:53 PM

Lebron is the greatest player in the world, and has been for some time. Check yourself.

Irrelevant

Pau Gasol is GONE

#29 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 08:04 PM

Irrelevant

So the best player on the planet should stay silent about his opinion on the coach?  I challenge that claim.  That's not how it works in the NBA.

#30 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,222 posts
  • Fan Since:1994

Posted January 27, 2019 - 07:49 AM

This thread got LIT real quick
  • lakerfan98 likes this

#31 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,807 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 27, 2019 - 10:10 AM

already forgot we have lebron on the team tbh

• BORNINLA likes this

Lakers 4 Life. Cologne, Germany. 

#32 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

Shahanshah

• 5,294 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted January 27, 2019 - 10:27 AM

But you are doing the “Donald Trump thing” I suspect you have your Red Hat on calling an articles “Fake News” and coming up with narratives about other Superstars that dont exist. Like Kobe getting Phil fire lol

Your argument “Lebron is the best player in the world” doesnt make him the best GM in the world. Nowhere on this thread have I questioned Lebrons play, athleticism or skill. But you want to make it about that. 29 other teams? Great, like I said you must have your Red Hat on “love it or leave it” ‘Merica

He is showing you logic and your denying it. 

• GCMD likes this

Make Lakers Great Again. 

#33 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,142 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 27, 2019 - 02:53 PM

BorninLA coming for BBIQs mantle of stupidest [expletive] on the board. Gonna be tighter than the west playoff picture.
  • GCMD likes this

#34 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 03:48 PM

32 post and no one can name that Superstar Player in his Prime that ran to Lebron....smh.....

It's cool, I'm sure Maverick Carter would make a hell of a coach...

#35 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 03:53 PM

He is showing you logic and your denying it. 

Honestly all I saw was him putting his feelings in front of "LOGIC"

Think about it.  

He called an article "Fake News" typical of those who don't want to face the truth

Claimed other Superstars in the league today have gotten rid of coaches, yet couldn't come up with any PROOF, when we have plenty for Lebron

Claimed I was biased again Lebron, which I admitted I was biased towards his GM instinct/side.

Good thing we dont have to agree on anything and everything

I'll just sit back and enjoy my team and hope his GOONS don't destroy and set back this franchise.

Edited by BORNINLA, January 27, 2019 - 03:54 PM.

#36 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 04:09 PM

32 post and no one can name that Superstar Player in his Prime that ran to Lebron....smh.....

It's cool, I'm sure Maverick Carter would make a hell of a coach...

Same number of Superstars who ran to Kobe...everyone from Melo to KD to ALdridge turned Kobe down.

Honestly all I saw was him putting his feelings in front of "LOGIC"

Think about it.  

He called an article "Fake News" typical of those who don't want to face the truth

Claimed other Superstars in the league today have gotten rid of coaches, yet couldn't come up with any PROOF, when we have plenty for Lebron

Claimed I was biased again Lebron, which I admitted I was biased towards his GM instinct/side.

Good thing we dont have to agree on anything and everything

I'll just sit back and enjoy my team and hope his GOONS don't destroy and set back this franchise.

Fake news because it wasn't true.

I named 3 coaches Kobe got fired.  I can name a SUPERSTAR Kobe got traded (Shaq).  I could name other examples around the league but why bother?  If you're not going to accept that Kobe utilized the same Superstar Power that you're claiming LeBron is "abusing", it would be a waste of time.  Hard Pass.

LeBron is no more of the GM as Kobe was.

You have a right to your opinion.  Believe what you want.  Don't expect to claim it's FACT and not have it challenged.  LeBron isn't the GM and he's not doing anything most other Superstars who happen to be the best player in the world can do and have done in the past.

GOONS?  Why not just call them "thugs" and a "posse"?  Why be politically correct, my dude?  Your hate for LeBron is evident because, as I have said repeatedly, LeBron isn't doing anything that a player of his stature hasn't.

When you're the best player in the world, there are perks...choosing your own coach is one of them.  If you can't accept that, that's a personal issue you have with LeBron.

#37 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 04:11 PM

Same number of Superstars who ran to Kobe...everyone from Melo to KD to ALdridge turned Kobe down.

Fake news because it wasn't true.

I named 3 coaches Kobe got fired.  I can name a SUPERSTAR Kobe got traded (Shaq).  I could name other examples around the league but why bother?  If you're not going to accept that Kobe utilized the same Superstar Power that you're claiming LeBron is "abusing", it would be a waste of time.  Hard Pass.

LeBron is no more of the GM as Kobe was.

You have a right to your opinion.  Believe what you want.  Don't expect to claim it's FACT and not have it challenged.  LeBron isn't the GM and he's not doing anything most other Superstars who happen to be the best player in the world can do and have done in the past.

GOONS?  Why not just call them "thugs" and a "posse"?  Why be politically correct, my dude?  Your hate for LeBron is evident because, as I have said repeatedly, LeBron isn't doing anything that a player of his stature hasn't.

When you're the best player in the world, there are perks...choosing your own coach is one of them.  If you can't accept that, that's a personal issue you have with LeBron.

We will agree to disagree and enjoy the season.  I hope you are correct in everything you have posted. We shall see. 

• GCMD likes this

#38 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 16,450 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 04:33 PM

We will agree to disagree and enjoy the season.  I hope you are correct in everything you have posted. We shall see. 

Same to you my friend.  No hard feelings.  LeBron's camp wields power but that's not unheard of.  If LeBron wasn't the best player of his generation, the people around him would have little to no power.

Imagine Wayne Ellington's camp trying to get a coach fired...I know, right, LOL.  I'm not saying I agree with it but it is what it is.  I'd be a hypocrite if I called LeBron's camp out on it and ignored that PG13 and his camp along with Kawhi and his camp tried to force their way to LA in the past 2 years.

Players have power based on their talent.  Why?  Because the Owners know that this is a player driven, entertainment based league.

If you have a gripe with this, why not concentrate your efforts/debate on why Luke DESERVES to remain Head coach?

Edited by GCMD, January 27, 2019 - 04:34 PM.

• BORNINLA likes this

#39 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,653 posts

Posted January 27, 2019 - 04:47 PM

Same to you my friend.  No hard feelings.  LeBron's camp wields power but that's not unheard of.  If LeBron wasn't the best player of his generation, the people around him would have little to no power.

Imagine Wayne Ellington's camp trying to get a coach fired...I know, right, LOL.  I'm not saying I agree with it but it is what it is.  I'd be a hypocrite if I called LeBron's camp out on it and ignored that PG13 and his camp along with Kawhi and his camp tried to force their way to LA in the past 2 years.

Players have power based on their talent.  Why?  Because the Owners know that this is a player driven, entertainment based league.

If you have a gripe with this, why not concentrate your efforts/debate on why Luke DESERVES to remain Head coach?

Oh yeah, Luke needs to go, that I can agree with Lebron on. The way they are going about it is what I dont agree on. Its all good though, we shall see what the end result will be next season.

#40 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Danish Laker Fan

• 10,071 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 27, 2019 - 10:44 PM

I know we all want Walton fired, and now the Franchise Cancer's Crew has Spoken. I really really hope he does NOT get fired now, these are the freakin Lakers, not the cHeat or Cavs. I get it, Magic did it, but he went up to Buss himself and didnt use his GOONS to get his message across. Can they just trade Lebron for pieces, this is a joke... to think this franchsie could have waited one more season, gotten Leonard and traded for Unibrow. Unless the Lakers make a big trade, no one of any significance will sign with the Lakers to play with this BUM

Dont get your feelings hurt, Lebron hasn't done shiet for the Lakers yet....

WE do not want Luke fired, so speak for yourself. I personally want some of his assistants replaced by competent people and i want the Lakers to upgrade AND make use of their stat-department.

Lebron's crew haven't spoken. A journalist covering the Celtics have speculated about what the crew might want which truly is irrelevant because all that matters is what Lebron wants and if he wants Luke gone, it'll happen. Unfortunately right now there's not really a lot of available coaches that would be an upgrade over Luke.

Lebron just suffered the worst injury in his entire career and if that didn't happen we would have been tied with the Thunder for 3rd place in the west.

We will hopefully get him back soon, get back into the playoff-mix and probably lose to the Warriors at some point. In the summer, we'll sign a max player and trade for AD.

By then your half-wit posts and retarded pessimism hopefully would have come to an end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users