73 replies to this topic

#61 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,831 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:47 PM

It's now 5-10 without LeBron now, isn't it? A lot of mediocre to bad teams in that stretch too. I think it says it all that a guy as disappointing as Wiggins has been keeps dominating the Lakers. The Lakers young core shows nothing but flashes. Plenty of young players show more than that.

This team isn't going to make the playoffs. Don't @ me Noknife.

#62 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Sixth Man

• 3,150 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:48 PM

Zu is limited, but Javale's looking like real [expletive]. Give the kid more minutes.
Kuzma looking like hangover the whole night.

#63 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,076 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:49 PM

This team is night anda day, one game they play like a real playoff team then the next day they play like they fighting for the number one pick of the draft, its unacceptable playing like this at home, i allready lost the count how many games we lost at home because we didn't came ready to play with urgency, this team lacks personality, they are not hungry enough, enough with the excuses of the injuries.

#64 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Sixth Man

• 3,150 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:50 PM

Exaclty, some of them playing with no sense of urgency at all, just lazy.

#65 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,076 posts

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:50 PM

Zu is limited, but Javale's looking like real [expletive]. Give the kid more minutes.
Kuzma looking like hangover the whole night.

Kuz and Hart both.

• ChichoGarcy likes this

#66 DTIII

DTIII

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 6,146 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fav. Laker:All Time: Kobe Current: LeBron

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:53 PM

Man, that was absolutely atrocious. Great game by Rajon coming back though.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#67 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,499 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:54 PM

Defense not sharp and perimeter shots mia

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, January 24, 2019 - 09:54 PM.

#68 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,499 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:55 PM

Well Bron will return soon and then we’ll see what’s what!

#69 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,557 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:58 PM

This team is night anda day, one game they play like a real playoff team then the next day they play like they fighting for the number one pick of the draft, its unacceptable playing like this at home, i allready lost the count how many games we lost at home because we didn't came ready to play with urgency, this team lacks personality, they are not hungry enough, enough with the excuses of the injuries.

Nailed it. This game might bury us tbh. Regardless of the injuries, if we had simply come to play every game or most games this season, we’d probably be 6th right now.
  • Persian Gulf, Olabebeh and ChichoGarcy like this

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#70 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,557 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2019 - 09:58 PM

This team is night anda day, one game they play like a real playoff team then the next day they play like they fighting for the number one pick of the draft, its unacceptable playing like this at home, i allready lost the count how many games we lost at home because we didn't came ready to play with urgency, this team lacks personality, they are not hungry enough, enough with the excuses of the injuries.

Nailed it. This game might bury us tbh. Regardless of the injuries, if we had simply come to play every game or most games this season, we’d probably be 6th right now.
  • Persian Gulf and Olabebeh like this

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#71 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,817 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2019 - 10:59 PM

This team is not night and day. They are just plain old bad without LeBron. Short of getting games that are straight up out of the ordinary, like Kuz going for 40 plus or BI bringing it in the 4th, they just lose games in a myriad of ways with one common denominator, the inability to score and defend the entire game, which is a recipe to lose every game. It’s not their fault, they are the best player in the game and a bunch of cast offs and unproven young guys. The expectations for this team without Bron should be to lose every game, they are that bad and they definitely should never be heavy favorites against any NBA teams and are proving that night in and night out. They have no go to guy, nobody who can create for themselves consistently, no great shooter, no dominant center, nothing. Serious question. How is the current squad expected to win any game short of getting lucky?

#72 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,076 posts

Posted January 25, 2019 - 08:27 AM

This team is not night and day. They are just plain old bad without LeBron. Short of getting games that are straight up out of the ordinary, like Kuz going for 40 plus or BI bringing it in the 4th, they just lose games in a myriad of ways with one common denominator, the inability to score and defend the entire game, which is a recipe to lose every game. It’s not their fault, they are the best player in the game and a bunch of cast offs and unproven young guys. The expectations for this team without Bron should be to lose every game, they are that bad and they definitely should never be heavy favorites against any NBA teams and are proving that night in and night out. They have no go to guy, nobody who can create for themselves consistently, no great shooter, no dominant center, nothing. Serious question. How is the current squad expected to win any game short of getting lucky?

Playing hard like they did versus Houston and OKC, fighting for boards, screens and so on and not like zombies like night especially Hart and Kuzma,there is no excuse to play like that, i am pretty sure if we played hard like we did in those 2 games we would've won last night easily.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#73 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,909 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 25, 2019 - 10:17 AM

Luke playing Kuzma through injuries is unacceptable. I’d sit him 7-10 days and see where he’s at. Zu needs to start without question. McGee as we all know isn’t very good but he’s almost worthless without Lebron feeding him. Maybe Rondo can help with this . I’m not liking how McGee has looked since he’s come back. His defense and rebounding has left a lot to be desired. Hart is struggling! He should keep it simple. Watch that summer league tape and quit jacking up 3’s. Focus on D and cutting to the basket. Great to have Rajon back! Hope his health will hold up. I really hope we can keep him around the rest of his career. He’s a competitor and his bb iq is elite. But I really enjoy the way he plays the game. I wouldn’t mind him taking over as HC when Luke is fired.

Bye for now
  • Olabebeh likes this

#74 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 12,080 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989

Posted January 26, 2019 - 08:46 AM

Yeah man.. rest Kuz for a few. Hip injuries ain't cool. He is banged up and it is showing

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users