#161 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 2,076 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted January 18, 2019 - 04:33 AM

Wasn't able to watch the game last night unfortunately but watched the full game this morning and oh boy what a game, great team W best exibition of the season on par with Golden State. Team played with grit, intensity, passion you could see it in their body launguage they want it this W badly, i am proud of this guys last night.

Kuzma, great game offensively numerous clutch shots donw the strech.

Ball great playmaking, clutch 3's he kept agressive all game, showing his emotions in some big plays he made i like it, this is the Zo we need not that dude who sometimes shows up and shows no emotions at all.

Ingram despite is shot wasn't falling he played pretty good, great D on Pg13 less iso plays more playmaking, love it, this is the way he needs to play every single time.

Hart or should i say Heart all arround great game, hustle every single possesion, love it.

and last and not least Zubac, oh boy what a game, for a guy who most users of this forum said he's at best a G League player i think he's showing what he can do when he gets some confidence in him, he was hugeeee for us, he did it all, he scored he defended the paint, he hustled, hit some clutch shots, very very good, if he can play like this on a daily basis watch out, we are a dangerous team when Lebron comes back.

This are the games who makes me proud despite winning or loosing, we gave it all that's all that matters, love it.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#162 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,686 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 18, 2019 - 06:11 AM

Luke is going to have to put Zubac in the game more. Like seriously. He was killing it in that stretch where he started and now this game. He needs to get more mins than Chandler.

#163 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,817 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 18, 2019 - 08:31 AM

Ingram scored a majority of his points from the line, he is great at getting fouled, when he is making his free throws he can actually be effective without having his shot fall like last night.  Also, great D all night on his part, Lonzo, Kuz and Zu were all outstanding.  Big win.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#164 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 18,588 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 18, 2019 - 04:52 PM

Everyone chipped in.

Zo’s aggressiveness, playmaking, clutch 3’s
Kuzma’s offense all game and down the stretch
Zu going toe to toe w/ Adams, eating off the doubles
Hart’s rebounding and hustle in the 4th
Ingram’s playmaking and defense down the stretch

Beasley had a little stretch too

#165 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

Shahanshah

• 5,284 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted January 18, 2019 - 08:10 PM

no one mentions our FREE THROW!! 

lol

#166 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

Shahanshah

• 5,284 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted January 18, 2019 - 08:10 PM

Luke is going to have to put Zubac in the game more. Like seriously. He was killing it in that stretch where he started and now this game. He needs to get more mins than Chandler.

having 3 center is great to have. we can have all them ready for the playoffs. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users