7 replies to this topic

#1 Mastas

Mastas

Rookie

• 926 posts
  • Fan Since:started watching NBA
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 12, 2019 - 08:34 AM

Looks like we've yet another player sidelined sure to an Injury. Beasley left the game against the Jazz due to an Injury to the right hand. X-rays were negative, which times out any broken bones. However, they will probably get an MRI to check for any sprains. Sprains are much more difficult to treat as the recovery can take longer time to heal.

Hoping it wasn't anything serious

#2 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

Shahanshah

• 5,294 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted January 12, 2019 - 09:31 AM

Are you serious?!

Svi has to get his minutes. i have no doubt he can light it up. 

Make Lakers Great Again. 

#3 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,142 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 12, 2019 - 10:55 AM

Are you serious?!

Svi has to get his minutes. i have no doubt he can light it up. 

Svi can't defend, whatever you get from him will be given up defensively.  The Lakers only win when they play good defense, so he will only be a part of the team if they desperately need a shooter and are in a position where they are willing to give up something enormous defensively, same with Wagner.  People on this board don't understand that the game is played on both ends, they only see offense.  That is why BI has some value to the squad, good defender already, potential to be elite.

#4 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,185 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted January 12, 2019 - 12:55 PM

Svi can't defend, whatever you get from him will be given up defensively.  The Lakers only win when they play good defense, so he will only be a part of the team if they desperately need a shooter and are in a position where they are willing to give up something enormous defensively, same with Wagner.  People on this board don't understand that the game is played on both ends, they only see offense.  That is why BI has some value to the squad, good defender already, potential to be elite.

Svi's defense has actually been passable to good...ironically, it's been his shooting which has been hot garbage.

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#5 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 25,701 posts

Posted January 12, 2019 - 01:07 PM

Svi's defense has actually been passable to good...ironically, it's been his shooting which has been hot garbage.

His shooting doesn’t concern me because his form is so good and the ball always looks to be headed in the right direction. I think with more comfort he’d be fine

Like for example, if we traded the farm for Anthony Davis

Like kuzma, Ingram and ball with let’s say KCP. I’d start svi tbh and just let him figure it out

He’ll with Davis and Lebron and rondo id actually consider starting Wagner and svi since they were drafted as shooters and just live with it.
Posted Image

#6 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 12,360 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 12, 2019 - 01:25 PM

Another one. Smh

#7 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,807 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 12, 2019 - 11:08 PM

i think its not serious 

Lakers 4 Life. Cologne, Germany. 

#8 Mastas

Mastas

Rookie

• 926 posts
  • Fan Since:started watching NBA

Posted January 12, 2019 - 11:38 PM

i think its not serious

Hope so. However, last I heard and from what I find they've only reported negative x-ray. X-ray cannot identify side tissue injury, like a sprain, will need further diagnostic imagining like MRI to detect and properly diagnose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users