31 replies to this topic

#21 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Rookie

• 1,064 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 08, 2018 - 07:08 PM

Not sure why everyone had this as an L..... Lakers should be 2-0 on this roadtrip....

#22 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,602 posts

Posted December 08, 2018 - 07:10 PM

Lol.

Yeah, when May comes I’m not scared of anyone in a 7-gamer outside GSW. Standing by that firmly.
  • Persian Gulf likes this

#23 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Sixth Man

• 2,940 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 08, 2018 - 07:26 PM

The Lakers have been improving a lot defensively. It's not only the Chandler effect, Kuz is guarding the perimeter, even LBJ is playing some good D. If they can keep a good level of intensity, the offense will come.

#24 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,320 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted December 08, 2018 - 07:31 PM

Never play scared no matter who it is! We’ll be better by then but so will the competition need to keep health and intensity, solid team win on to the next!

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, December 08, 2018 - 07:32 PM.

#25 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 11,506 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted December 08, 2018 - 07:56 PM

Lol.

Yeah, when May comes I’m not scared of anyone in a 7-gamer outside GSW. Standing by that firmly.

No offense, but as much as people complain when pessimists show up when the Lakers lose, the same goes when we win and posts like these show up.

I wouldn't bet money that Kuzma, Hart, and KCP will be this hot (their play vs the Grizzlies today) during a 7 game series until proven otherwise.

#26 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Sixth Man

• 2,940 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 08, 2018 - 08:28 PM

Most probable they won't, this is not a good shooting team. They will have good games like this from the perimeter, but the truth is that they need to play to their strenghts, and that's not jacking up 3s.
  • Jackson likes this

#27 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,602 posts

Posted December 08, 2018 - 09:21 PM

No offense, but as much as people complain when pessimists show up when the Lakers lose, the same goes when we win and posts like these show up.

I wouldn't bet money that Kuzma, Hart, and KCP will be this hot (their play vs the Grizzlies today) during a 7 game series until proven otherwise.

Except I said the same before and during the course of the season while y’all have been overreacting to every loss and KD/Kawhi quote.

Been a firm believer in this team since day 1.

#28 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,602 posts

Posted December 08, 2018 - 09:23 PM

Kuzma and KCP have progressively gotten better on both ends. This team will continue improving. They’re close to top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency as it is, and will head into the post-season with the most unstoppable player in the league. I’m not trippin, lol, y’all can though.
  • Persian Gulf likes this

#29 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,365 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 08, 2018 - 11:17 PM

Most probable they won't, this is not a good shooting team. They will have good games like this from the perimeter, but the truth is that they need to play to their strenghts, and that's not jacking up 3s.

Their strength is their defense and LeBron, who routinely gets guys wide open shots, most NBA players can hit unguarded 3s when they are available, including this Lakers team. Jacking up 3s is way different than taking wide open 3a

#30 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

@WeCarpeDiem

• 5,015 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted December 09, 2018 - 08:03 AM

i was at the restaurant and looking at the box score every quarter.. we made up from the spurs lost. on to the next one! 

#31 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,365 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 09, 2018 - 09:11 AM

Kuzma and KCP have progressively gotten better on both ends. This team will continue improving. They’re close to top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency as it is, and will head into the post-season with the most unstoppable player in the league. I’m not trippin, lol, y’all can though.

I think they are making the western conference finals this season.  You could take LeBron and his roster from the Cavs last season and they would beat anybody in the West in a 7 game series, other than GSW, and the Lakers supporting cast is way better. 

#32 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,320 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted December 09, 2018 - 03:05 PM

Let’s see the team W/oBI and see what develops, it’s as if a trade occurred but no new player yet

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users