1) BI needs to stay aggressive with Lebron on the floor. I think this is the center of what will open up the half court for this team.
2) In addition to that any minutes Lebron isn't on the floor BI should be on the floor.
- Both are scoring playmakers, so naturally when both play together one is less effective on the ball. This is where BI can shine the most as an individual when Lebron isn't on the floor. Some believe BI should take the Iggy role to accomplish this. I view the partnership as something that could work similar to Wade/Bron in early Miami days. This needs to be figured out.
3) Ball/Kuz/Bron need a lot of minutes together. Bron unlocks these 2. However, Ball needs to be MORE aggressive on the floor when this happens. He's been way too passive the last couple of games. Needs to hit that switch. Play time is over for him.
4) Lance has been a pleasant surprise. Wasn't a fan of it at first but I see why it's working and if he continues to hit the wide open 3 at a solid clip and put pressure on the defense he should maintain a good spot in the rotation.
5) KCP isn't trash but he is a rhythm player. Im not really sure what they should do with him other than wait out this slump.
6) Hart has been bad on the ball on D this year. Not sure how that changes but he gives max effort and sometimes that leads to good [expletive] regardless. He's earned his keep.
7) Kuz - kinda the same thing as Hart. Been aggressive on both ends...sometimes leads to good sometimes bad but you live with it. He's ballin.
8) Rondo, the same thing that makes you laugh makes you cry with him. He's good in some spurts but he should never share the court with Lebron in the 4th late in games. He's just too much of a liability on both ends in the half court. Late vs the Twolves with Jimmy all they did was hunt him out for ISOs. Had Ball been in the game I dont think Jimmy gets that 3 off as easy. Rondo couldnt even get a hand in his face. BI or Ball makes that a bit more difficult.
9) Moe Wagner is a real X factor. How good he is when he starts to get playing time can change life for the team. This teams backup 5 minutes are extremely terrible. Williams has been trying but he's just talented enough to be relied on vs top talent. He also doesnt provide anything on offense that's useful for the team right now. Wagner's floor stretching and transition play could change some things in the 2nd unit.
10) Lebron is holding back. There's pros and cons to that. I'd still like to see him give more effort on defense. I liked some of his help D vs the Twolves. My honest opinion on him is that he's allowing the young players to take ownership before he injects himself too much into the mix. He's almost damned if he does or doesnt with some fans. If he was doing too much to win games guys would kill him for "Bron Ball". Bron ball shouldnt bother LA fans b/c we saw it with Kobe for years. Guys aren't asserting themselves he'll just take over and say get in line. Difference is Kobe was required to do that more often b/c of the individual talent and skill level of guys he was with at the time (06-13) era. This team has way too many guys that can get their own buckets for Lebron to have to take total control of the flow.
11) Im starting to get concerned about Lonzo Ball's lack of aggression now. Idc about box score stats per se but he can't play 24 minutes and simply not do ANYTHING. There's no excuse for 4/1/1 with no steals or blocks statline in 24 minutes from a guy with his capabilities. He'll likely never be a 20/5/5 type of player and he doesnt need to be. I believe he's the Draymond Green of wings/guards so at the very least he should always have something he's doing all over the floor that's effective the game. He did jack[expletive] vs the Wolves.