#201 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,504 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 27, 2018 - 08:06 PM

Derozan was better than Bron tonight

It was close. He had a great game. So did LeBron though. And, people say I have it out for certain players.

The Lakers would've won that game if the young guys weren't absolute trash though. I can't see why LeBron would be the first player that comes to mind when it comes to players who blew this game. LeBron could've been more clutch, but he also carried the team nearly the entire game. I wish any of the young guys could've stepped it up more.

#202 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,150 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 27, 2018 - 08:35 PM

Lamarcus going for 50 tonight

uhh no! Not tonight

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, October 27, 2018 - 08:35 PM.

#203 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,405 posts

Posted October 27, 2018 - 08:35 PM

I would point out the turnovers late in the game for the loss, but that would be too nice.

Are the coaches in this thing or not? What were they thinking when Spurs went on a run after they got the lead? No point holding onto those timeouts on the road. I mean this is just one game, so I won't bash it based on the result. But, there has to be accountability just as players are evaluated on their effort and output.

Lebron and Rondo may soon voice their opinions if we continue to lose close games like these.

• Olabebeh likes this

fXlFKv8.gif

#204 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,150 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 27, 2018 - 08:36 PM

JapGo be a little more patient they will gel soon then we’ll have a team!

#205 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 4,066 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted October 28, 2018 - 06:25 AM

Let's start with the fact that Ball, Kuzma, and Hart went 11-32. Lonzo didn't have an impact game at all, with only 2 rebs, 3 assists, 0 steals or blocks, and 3 turnovers.

Lebron had 35 pts, 11 rebs, 4 asts, 2 stls.

I'm not the biggest fan of using only box score stats, but the Lakers would've been blown out without LeBron.

LeBron had a good game. Just like every game he has played for the Lakers. Without him they lose by 20-30. The rest of the guys had bad games and they were due for them. They have played well all season and picked a bad day to suck because that game is winnable if they play just average. Not what happened.

#206 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 4,066 posts

Posted October 28, 2018 - 06:25 AM

It was close. He had a great game. So did LeBron though. And, people say I have it out for certain players.

The Lakers would've won that game if the young guys weren't absolute trash though. I can't see why LeBron would be the first player that comes to mind when it comes to players who blew this game. LeBron could've been more clutch, but he also carried the team nearly the entire game. I wish any of the young guys could've stepped it up more.

Yup.

#207 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 4,066 posts

Posted October 28, 2018 - 06:31 AM

I would point out the turnovers late in the game for the loss, but that would be too nice.

Are the coaches in this thing or not? What were they thinking when Spurs went on a run after they got the lead? No point holding onto those timeouts on the road. I mean this is just one game, so I won't bash it based on the result. But, there has to be accountability just as players are evaluated on their effort and output.

Lebron and Rondo may soon voice their opinions if we continue to lose close games like these.

It’s a regular season game. Not game 7 of a playoff series. Team has to figure out what they have. A win would be nice but it’s not necessary. I had them at 2-4 looking at their schedule in the preseason at this point regardless of the suspensions. So I would say they are right on schedule. Regardless. This game was winnable and they definitely blew it. On to the next.

#208 PurpleNgoldBanners

PurpleNgoldBanners

Rookie

• 132 posts
  • Name:Jonjon
  • Fan Since:The popcorn machine

Posted October 28, 2018 - 01:15 PM

We might end up losing some early games re integrating Do and BI. We'll know more about this team when both get a few runs. It's clear to see we have big weaknesses ...one being in the center spot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users