#81 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,153 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 21, 2018 - 05:48 PM

Hey it’s the NBA finally! And the World Series to boot

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, October 21, 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#82 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 21, 2018 - 05:52 PM

harden still flopping around out there like a fish out of water. ingram should have went after him harder.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#83 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 21, 2018 - 06:10 PM

This was a weak ass fight. Love how they called it a brawl. Malice at the palace was brawl this was only a skirmish. These suspensions are a joke. Shouldn’t have been any suspensions more than 2 games. 2 games for Rondo and Paul and 1 for BI coming in at the end. Game is soft as hell. Rondo earned his p&G wings haymakering the dirty Paul. Remember when he nut stomped people at WF? Then trying to poke someone’s eyes out is definitely going to get a reaction. Houston was asking for it and they got it.

Bye for now
  • MambaMentality, Olabebeh and LACAS like this

#84 L8kers4life

L8kers4life

Rookie

• 69 posts
  • Fan Since:1979 I was born a Lakers fan
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 21, 2018 - 06:20 PM

It's all good this will be a great opportunity for Kuzma and Ball, hopefully they throw KCPs sorry butt on the bench also and start Hart. He is out best shooter and more physical on D. Lonzo and Kuzma need to get their confidence going and them going in the lineup with LeBron should do it

Edited by L8kers4life, October 21, 2018 - 06:21 PM.

#85 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 24,988 posts

Posted October 21, 2018 - 06:31 PM

An opportunity for ball and hopefully svi

I’d actually suggest starting svi and ball and leaving the rest of the lineup the same
  • Olabebeh likes this
Posted Image

#86 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 21, 2018 - 07:00 PM

truth.

what nut stomp? i recall cp3 doing this to durant.

This was a weak ass fight. Love how they called it a brawl. Malice at the palace was brawl this was only a skirmish. These suspensions are a joke. Shouldn’t have been any suspensions more than 2 games. 2 games for Rondo and Paul and 1 for BI coming in at the end. Game is soft as hell. Rondo earned his p&G wings haymakering the dirty Paul. Remember when he nut stomped people at WF? Then trying to poke someone’s eyes out is definitely going to get a reaction. Houston was asking for it and they got it.

Bye for now

#87 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,101 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 21, 2018 - 07:28 PM

Bye for now

Nah, Rondo got some good shots in on CP3's smug mug...right after spraying him with nice fine mist. 

• Xinxin likes this

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#88 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts

Posted October 21, 2018 - 08:18 PM

Bye for now

Nah, Rondo got some good shots in on CP3's smug mug...right after spraying him with nice fine mist. 

Shots? like more than one? I scored ONE blow landing from this “brawl”. It was solid by NBA fight standards. But still rather weak. Luckily Paul was backing up while barking so he didn’t take the full damage. The spitting or fine mist looked like Rondo popping out his mouth piece while exhaling out his mouth. Everyone who wears a mouth piece has done this. I wouldn’t call that spitting. Not like a loogie to the grill. I feel like if Rondo wanted to spit on someone it would be easier to see. It surely wasn’t bad enough to be putting fingers near eyes. That [expletive] is what’s really dangerous in sports.

Bye for now
  • MambaMentality likes this

#89 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts

Posted October 21, 2018 - 08:22 PM

truth.

what nut stomp? i recall cp3 doing this to durant.

Bye for now

I was mistaken it was a nut punch, not a stomp. Stomp could be an accident. but a punch....that’s about as dirty as poking eyes.

Bye for now
  • MambaMentality likes this

#90 manaro90

manaro90

All-Star

• 5,600 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted October 21, 2018 - 09:52 PM

4 games for brandon? kidding me? hahaahha

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#91 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,647 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted October 21, 2018 - 09:53 PM

Just morally as a fan, I really don't like stuff like this when the team's play can't back it up. It reeks of "We can't beat you on the court, so we have to get back at you some other way."  In football, I really don't like it when the Bengals pull cheap stuff against the Steelers. And, I'm not a fan of either of those teams.

I don't think this is going to help the Lakers at all. I don't think they have an issue with playing hard, especially Rondo. They just have giant flaws that I don't think they're capable of fixing with the roster they currently have. I'm starting to worry about Luke as a coach as well.

This x100

#92 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,944 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 21, 2018 - 11:02 PM

I think they got off easy. Rondo should've landed the right blow as well if he knew it's going to be a 3 game suspension only :D

#93 manaro90

manaro90

All-Star

• 5,600 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted October 22, 2018 - 04:06 AM

so now new rotation the next 4 games?

PG: Ball

SG: KCP

SF: LeBron

PF:  Kuz

C: Javale

i would throw in peja 2.0. 

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#94 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,153 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 22, 2018 - 06:34 AM

Start Hart Ball will do fine but the team overall needs better D to win these games they are close but not enough

#95 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 22, 2018 - 10:11 AM

going to be interesting to see lonzo and kuz in the starting lineup tonight vs SAS

#96 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,647 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted October 22, 2018 - 10:22 AM

#97 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 22, 2018 - 10:35 AM

yeah, after seeing that it's clear that the entirety of the rockets game is based on exploiting the officials. it's not basketball skill, it's just flopping around like fish out of [expletive]ing water begging for calls. that team is going nowhere. ingram was clearly justified in his actions, and i wish he landed that punch straight between cp3's manicured eyebrows.

#98 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 22, 2018 - 10:41 AM

and f*** pringles man too.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#99 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Sixth Man

• 3,897 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted October 22, 2018 - 12:26 PM

Rockets are in trouble.  They clearly miss Moute and Ariza.  No one is playing much D right now.  The injuries to bench guys are adding up- Nene, Chriss and Knight are all banged up in some form.  Melo used to be clueless, not he's looking old and clueless.

And all this while CP3 is still healthy.  The inevitable is going to happen, its just a matter of which hammy and how bad for him.

If/ when Harden slows down or stops getting so many calls, we will be talking about the Rockets in the past tense.  I dont see them as a serious threat to GSW this year.  By the end of the regular season, Utah and Denver may have better records.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#100 dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67

Rookie

• 526 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 22, 2018 - 12:37 PM

I know Lonzo has been wanting playing time, but if he doesn't take this time now to step up while Rondo is gone, it's going to make him look really bad

ATTACK THE BASKET LONZO!

• Busty Bluth likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users