• Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:03 PM

I loved that left hook from Rondo.

CP is an ass.

He flopped getting spit on. Lol.

• lakerfan98 likes this

0iNkSmB.jpg

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#24 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:05 PM

who said rondo spit on cp3??

#25 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:10 PM

https://twitter.com/...2191744/photo/1

#26 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,957 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:12 PM

Honestly, I have no issue whatsoever with what transpired.

Had it been another player aside from Ingram that threw a blow then maybe, however he rarely shows his emotions and for the most part is always calm. 

It's good too see the dog come out once every now and then.

In my opinion, he was just fed up with the officiating and most of all the constant complaining by Paul and Harden.

I like Paul's game and appreciate his talent and abilities, but his antics and the manner in which he carries himself on the court I simply can't stand. 

Hands down the biggest crybaby in the league.  

• Persian Gulf, -Wade-, Xinxin and 2 others like this

#27 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 3,119 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:14 PM

The nba needs to lay back on all those stupid calls for harden. What a joke his game is
  • BORNINLA, MambaMentality and Olabebeh like this
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#28 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,978 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:14 PM

cp3

0iNkSmB.jpg

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#29 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 28,605 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:22 PM

Paul and now all his teammates are saying they saw it even though all video shows otherwise. If you watch the tape he isn;t even facing him when he was apparently spit on. He is such a liar. 

• MambaMentality and Olabebeh like this

#30 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,647 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:27 PM

Unnecessary, and will probably cost us some valuable Ws this season in a tight Western Conference race.

Thanks BI. 

#31 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,406 posts

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:28 PM

I can't picture Rondo spitting on someone. They are gonna have to really pull it out of their asses to convince the NBA on that one.

fXlFKv8.gif

#32 PurpleNgoldBanners

PurpleNgoldBanners

Rookie

• 133 posts
  • Name:Jonjon
  • Fan Since:The popcorn machine

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:35 PM

i wish we couldve seen that BI punch from the other side. he just went at Paul for no real reason  ....but i didnt mind it. he was a clipper and i hate state farm

• Persian Gulf and Olabebeh like this

#33 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 28,605 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:37 PM

Sources on @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium: Lakers’ Rajon Rondo is adamant there was no spit toward Rockets’ Chris Paul tonight and is livid over the accusation. Lakers spoke with Rondo and looked over tape in which neither side saw such behavior

If they prove he didn't spit then NBA needs to dd additional punishment for the accusation. Not only did he instigate but then he tried to tarnish Rondo. This is the NBPA president doing this stuff that a child would do.

• Persian Gulf and Olabebeh like this

#34 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,452 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:40 PM

The only thing that is unnecessary in the skirmish was Brandon Ingram going to the back and throwing some punches. I thought pushing and yelling at Harden was enough. No need for him to sprint and throw some blind some punches. I think this incident will help Ingram in a good way.  He will learn when to get angry and when to just calm down.

As for Rondo and Paul altercation, I did not see in which Rondo spits on Paul. Also, Paul instigated the fight by almost poking Rondo in the eyes. That was uncalled from Paul.

By the way, Walton made a great point too: A couple of plays earlier James Ennis clotheslined Hart so...the league also has to looked at that.

• Persian Gulf and bfc1125roy like this

#35 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 937 posts

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:40 PM

exactly. cp3 is a b***h a** old man who will never win a ring.

Sources on @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium: Lakers’ Rajon Rondo is adamant there was no spit toward Rockets’ Chris Paul tonight and is livid over the accusation. Lakers spoke with Rondo and looked over tape in which neither side saw such behavior

If they prove he didn't spit then NBA needs to dd additional punishment for the accusation. Not only did he instigate but then he tried to tarnish Rondo. This is the NBPA president doing this stuff that a child would do.

• Busty Bluth, bfc1125roy and Olabebeh like this

#36 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,954 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:51 PM

Unnecessary, and will probably cost us some valuable Ws this season in a tight Western Conference race.

Thanks BI. 

It's BS how Harden can initiate contact, push off, get a foul call and then cry for an and-1. Bout time someone called him on his bs.

• FranklinPeanuts, Xinxin and Olabebeh like this

#37 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,647 posts

Posted October 20, 2018 - 10:56 PM

It's BS how Harden can initiate contact, push off, get a foul call and then cry for an and-1. Bout time someone called him on his bs.

It's BS, but creating a situation where 2 of our starters will miss multiple games isn't the right way to do it. Winning the game is. Or hitting a [expletive]ing 3 pointer. 

Edited by bfc1125roy, October 20, 2018 - 10:56 PM.

#38 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,954 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted October 20, 2018 - 11:00 PM

It's BS, but creating a situation where 2 of our starters will miss multiple games isn't the right way to do it. Winning the game is. Or hitting a [expletive]ing 3 pointer. 

Kobe had his fare of altercations early on. I for one am glad to see a guy who has a relax/chill demeanor show this side. As for causing another start to get ejected, its not true. CP3 instigated that fight and Rondo had to do what he had to do. They were going at it the whole game.

Edited by Jackson, October 20, 2018 - 11:00 PM.

#39 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,647 posts

Posted October 20, 2018 - 11:04 PM

Kobe had his fare of altercations early on. I for one am glad to see a guy who has a relax/chill demeanor show this side. As for causing another start to get ejected, its not true. CP3 instigated that fight and Rondo had to do what he had to do. They were going at it the whole game.

Kobe had a pass to do whatever he wanted. Considering that at age 21 (same as as BI), he did this to one of the best frontcourts in NBA history.

• Persian Gulf and Xinxin like this

#40 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,957 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 20, 2018 - 11:14 PM

Honestly bfc, your hatred towards BI and some of the other young guys on this team isn't warranted.  You're knit picking at this point.

Sure his  few game (3, maybe 4 at most imo) absence will hinder the team towards some extent, but it's early in the season and it'll take time for the guys to mesh and gel regardless.  This young team will drop alot of games early, not sure why it's surprising fans

Also, if anything, incidents such as this and the fact that Ingram chose to place himself into the skirmish (albeit in may not have been the best decision professionally) are the type of actions that help bring a team closer and ignite greater chemistry.

I remember last year when there was a skirmish (against PHX if I recall correctly) where Lonzo just stood back to avoid the drama and fans/critics were bashing him.  People will be biased and choose whatever headline fits their narrative.  

Edited by LakeShow1o1, October 20, 2018 - 11:14 PM.

• Jackson, KarlCalaguas12 and Olabebeh like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users