LakerBaller24

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 PM

100% Agree with you

I believe at the most Lebron has this year and next year at this level, barring anything major he's still a better basketball player than most top players.  I can't forsee him being anything less than a top 5 guy during his tenure.  

With the way the team functions we are already seeing that his transition to not having to carry a huge load is in place.  Lebron isn't going to have to probe every single possession for a mismatch in ISO or to create an open look for a shooter all game.  I predict there will be games where he just isn't the most productive guy on the court but in the playoffs things will turn up as they should.  

• GCMD likes this

#62 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 850 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

guys like bbIQ can hate on bron all they want, but god i hate the warriors. any right minded lakers fan should hate the warriors. the most insufferable group of players in the NBA, starting with curry and ending with draymond. i hope one of these guys tears their achilles and they fade away into mediocrity.

#63 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,759 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted Today, 12:36 AM

Wow.

Philly annoys me

#64 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 13,266 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted Today, 04:45 AM

As much as I love Embiid this.  Team is being way overhyped and outside of those 2 they don't really have any great players so to speak.  Saric is ok but Covington has regressed so bad and Fultz still doesn't look good. 

Wow.

Philly annoys me

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users