Classic Netflix show
  • Busty Bluth and bigfetz like this

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 28,605 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted August 17, 2018 - 10:33 AM

Loved this show. Was the only thing that held me back from deleting netflix but they never seemed to put a 2nd season date so moved on. Hopefully it continues. A lot of breaking bad feel to it. Not at that level of course but it could be. 

#3 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 17, 2018 - 11:48 AM

Yep was quite good, Jason Bateman is a really great actor. Can’t wait for season 2 coming later this month.

Bye for now

#4 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 11:52 AM

Loved this show. Was the only thing that held me back from deleting netflix but they never seemed to put a 2nd season date so moved on. Hopefully it continues. A lot of breaking bad feel to it. Not at that level of course but it could be. 

Just a few more weeks and we have another season. Netflix likes to hold out and drop seasons with minimal promotion. I like that more than teasing stuff years away. A new season of narcos is coming too. It’s a new story this season but it should still be good. I believe it’s one of the Mexican cartels this time.

Bye for now

#5 DTIII

DTIII

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,987 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fav. Laker:All Time: Kobe Current: LeBron

Posted August 21, 2018 - 03:47 PM

Season 2 is very soon

EyMlHkX.jpg

• 43,951 posts

Posted October 11, 2018 - 03:17 PM

Fantastic show. Finished season 1 a few months ago like in less than a week and finished season 2 as soon as it came out.

A lot of fine acting on the show and interesting twists. Bateman's daughter is a total problem. My goodness. The son was kinda twisted first season especially too, hah. Buddy was awesome. Love the accents. Found myself imitating/using them in real life a few times hah.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

yo.

#7 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,622 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted October 11, 2018 - 06:38 PM

Ozark is breaking bad (not as good) level good. Best show along with better call Saul

ap1.png

#8 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,600 posts

Posted October 11, 2018 - 06:40 PM

I didn’t like season 2 really. Tried cramming way too much in. Didn’t care for the political story or the Snells getting out of everything. Mason either? Sheesh. How about Ruth’s dads story? Or the FBI weirdo? Daughter getting emancipated? LMAO. I’m leaving a few out too. It’s just too much. My favorite part about the season was the KC mob and Buddy. Rest was kinda trash. It got renewed for season 3 but I’m not anticipating anything topping season 1.

Bye for now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users