272 replies to this topic

#261 DLN

DLN

Danish Laker Fan

• 9,543 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 08, 2018 - 09:13 PM

BI is going to have a great year. His defense looks much improved and if he can approach or sustain his 3pt% from last year on a few more attempts, i think he's going to be a fringe all-star.

#262 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,787 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 09, 2018 - 12:28 PM

Seems like the kid has more confidence. In how he speaks and answers questions and the way he plays. he just has an overall killer/chill to himself now

or

that is his natural sleepy look. haha

#263 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 850 posts
  • Fan Since:1994

Posted October 09, 2018 - 02:04 PM

Seems like the kid has more confidence. In how he speaks and answers questions and the way he plays. he just has an overall killer/chill to himself now

or

Switched from sativa to indica
  • lildvl10 likes this

#264 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,473 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 10, 2018 - 09:22 AM

Been thrilled with how Brandon’s been playing so far. Great energy, didn’t know he had it in him. Hope he keeps it up for the next 20 years.

Bye for now
  • MambaMentality and LACAS like this

#265 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,473 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 10, 2018 - 09:30 AM

or

Switched from sativa to indica

Maybe he cut out weed all together. Sativa is a joke. To me it’s no different than smoking cigarettes which also suck. Better off just cutting it out all together.

Bye for now
  • MambaMentality likes this

#266 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 850 posts

Posted October 10, 2018 - 08:40 PM

the secret to his success. the kid will be an all star this year.

Maybe he cut out weed all together. Sativa is a joke. To me it’s no different than smoking cigarettes which also suck. Better off just cutting it out all together.

Bye for now

#267 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,759 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted October 11, 2018 - 12:43 AM

Frame is the key. Year 5. Beast.....

#268 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 850 posts

Posted October 11, 2018 - 01:39 PM

honestly, if ingram can net us AD anytime between now and the deadline...deal him. love the kid but he's really just playing to increase his trade value, whether or not he realizes it.

• GCMD likes this

#269 LakerBaller24

LakerBaller24

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Yesterday, 03:20 PM

To start a franchise Ingram and Lonzo or Jamal Murray and Gary Harris. Thats tough but Ingram and lonzo didnt even reach their peek while the others has imo. 

#270 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 13,266 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

I honestly don't believe this at all.  I also believe these things to be fluid.  Like the free agency talk.  If Brandon Ingram looks like an all star this year with Lebron, all of the free agency talk is going to die.  I've been saying for 3-4 years, the next star of the Lakers will emerge from the team.  This was also before any of us thought Bron was a possibly but the point still stands.  Everyone is looking to get another star when that player may already be on the team.  

All this noise about Lebron being interested in playing with Lillard is just noise.  Likely front the other camps lol.  AD might be the only exception but if LA wasn't going to deal for Kawhi or Paul George they aren't going to deal for an offense only player like Lillard in the last quarter of Lebron's career.  

honestly, if ingram can net us AD anytime between now and the deadline...deal him. love the kid but he's really just playing to increase his trade value, whether or not he realizes it.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#271 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 15,284 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted Yesterday, 07:21 PM

I honestly don't believe this at all.  I also believe these things to be fluid.  Like the free agency talk.  If Brandon Ingram looks like an all star this year with Lebron, all of the free agency talk is going to die.  I've been saying for 3-4 years, the next star of the Lakers will emerge from the team.  This was also before any of us thought Bron was a possibly but the point still stands.  Everyone is looking to get another star when that player may already be on the team.  

All this noise about Lebron being interested in playing with Lillard is just noise.  Likely front the other camps lol.  AD might be the only exception but if LA wasn't going to deal for Kawhi or Paul George they aren't going to deal for an offense only player like Lillard in the last quarter of Lebron's career.  

So if we have a chance to trade Ingram for a top 10 player this year, you think the Lakers turn that down?  I don't.

• LakerBaller24 likes this

tenor.gif

Impeachment: Imminent

#272 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 850 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:34 PM

i hope you're right about ingram. but i like AD a lot more.

and miggs.

#273 LakerBaller24

LakerBaller24

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

So if we have a chance to trade Ingram for a top 10 player this year, you think the Lakers turn that down?  I don't.

Yeah i wouldn't turn that down either haha sadly

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toe Sucker