#6 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 1,509 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted July 10, 2018 - 08:10 PM

It seems Hart has been working on that shot this summer, pretty impressive 3pt shooting this last 3 games.

Edited by Olabebeh, July 10, 2018 - 08:10 PM.

#7 L8kers4life

L8kers4life

Rookie

• 66 posts
  • Fan Since:1979 I was born a Lakers fan
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted July 11, 2018 - 09:23 AM

When did Ingram become a shooter?

When his field goal percentage got to 47% from the field and 39% from 3 as a 20 year old. He is approaching Durant level efficiency at 20 years old. BBIQ is right on that 1

#8 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,614 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted July 11, 2018 - 10:38 AM

When his field goal percentage got to 47% from the field and 39% from 3 as a 20 year old. He is approaching Durant level efficiency at 20 years old. BBIQ is right on that 1

You guys either have to pay more attention to what's going on during games or learn to analyze the stats that you google. 

Ingram shot 39% on 1.8 3pt shots a game while not being the number one option

Durant at 20 shot 42% on 3.1 attempts while being the number 1 option

KD took WAY more shots and averaged a higher shooting percentage from everywhere on the floor while being the number 1 option. He took 6 more shots a game and still had a higher shooting percentage.

It's not even freaking close...there is no comparison here!

Ingram rarely shoots 3's. The amount that he did take is so low that the only thing the 39% tells us is that his shot selection is good.

Edited by KidRN, July 11, 2018 - 10:41 AM.

#9 martin90

martin90

Off The Bench

• 2,110 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 11, 2018 - 10:57 AM

You guys either have to pay more attention to what's going on during games or learn to analyze the stats that you google. 

Ingram shot 39% on 1.8 3pt shots a game while not being the number one option

Durant at 20 shot 42% on 3.1 attempts while being the number 1 option

KD took WAY more shots and averaged a higher shooting percentage from everywhere on the floor while being the number 1 option. He took 6 more shots a game and still had a higher shooting percentage.

It's not even freaking close...there is no comparison here!

Ingram rarely shoots 3's. The amount that he did take is so low that the only thing the 39% tells us is that his shot selection is good.

lol young player that shoots 39% from deep, only you can see that as a negative.

#10 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,614 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted July 11, 2018 - 11:40 AM

lol young player that shoots 39% from deep, only you can see that as a negative.

Lol what?

I said that the only thing that 39% shows us is that he has good shot selection! How on earth is that negative?

You guys throw out insults if anynody doesn't claim that our youth are future superstars without even thinking.

Logic is absolutely absent from this damn forum.

Some idiot will come on here and like your post even though it makes no damn sense...

If Ingram is such a great shooter, explain to me why the only players on our team to average more than 20 mpg and shoot less threes than him are Randle and Nance?

Why is Ingram, despite playing 33.5 minutes per game, not even in the nba top 100 player ranking in 3pt attempts per game?

Seriously just try to understand another person's viewpoint instead of just arguing until someone gives up all the damn time.

Edited by KidRN, July 11, 2018 - 11:41 AM.

#11 Adam

Adam

Rookie

• 468 posts
  • Fav. Laker:CP3 ;)

Posted July 11, 2018 - 02:52 PM

I sort of get what you’re saying, but if 39% means good shot selection...that’s a good thing. The way Ingram was used, he had more opportunities for 2pt shots. From what I remember at least. Other players like Kuzma and KCP would fire away from behind the arc because they weren’t trying to collapse defenses and such.

Can someone find the total number of 3s attempted and made and compare that to other shooters? Either on our team or not. I think that will provide some more context. I really liked the distinction you made for Durant (higher % on more attempts).

I’ll say that while Ingram isn’t on Durant’s level, Durant is a generational player, Ingram is Durant-lite to me.

Lol what?

I said that the only thing that 39% shows us is that he has good shot selection! How on earth is that negative?

You guys throw out insults if anynody doesn't claim that our youth are future superstars without even thinking.

Logic is absolutely absent from this damn forum.

Some idiot will come on here and like your post even though it makes no damn sense...

If Ingram is such a great shooter, explain to me why the only players on our team to average more than 20 mpg and shoot less threes than him are Randle and Nance?

Why is Ingram, despite playing 33.5 minutes per game, not even in the nba top 100 player ranking in 3pt attempts per game?

Seriously just try to understand another person's viewpoint instead of just arguing until someone gives up all the damn time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users