3 replies to this topic

#1 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,403 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 04, 2018 - 02:54 PM

With the offseason going on, can we setup something on the board that auto embeds tweets that are nicely formatted when you input the twitter link, like we do with Youtube videos. Could we also do the same for streamable links? I would be happy to help.

#2 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,491 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted July 04, 2018 - 04:32 PM

For IPB custom bb-codes, you need to know the format of the HTML ahead of time. What streamable links in particular are you thinking of? If we can put together a list of the markup, it's simple to create the custom bb-code. It should be very simple for the Twitter one.

LeGj1r3.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#3 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,403 posts

Posted July 04, 2018 - 06:43 PM

For IPB custom bb-codes, you need to know the format of the HTML ahead of time. What streamable links in particular are you thinking of? If we can put together a list of the markup, it's simple to create the custom bb-code. It should be very simple for the Twitter one.

By streamable I was actually talking about streamable.com links. There have been some relevant videos posted from there lately. If you go to one of those videos, they have the embed HTML code there already, so hopefully it shouldn't be too challenging.

#4 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,403 posts

Posted July 05, 2018 - 12:15 PM

Also doe IPB allow for embedded youtube videos to start at a timestamp? It seems to ignore the time parameter when I embed videos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users