50 replies to this topic

#41 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,998 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 04, 2018 - 06:47 AM

I am not offended if that was your purpose, but try to be objective in constructing critiques; example it is vague to say “I don’t know anything” which if true would prove you insane for conversing with me but I am posting a new thread so get ready!

#42 LACAS

LACAS

Sixth Man

• 3,160 posts
  • Name:LACAS
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic-Kobe or Kobe-Magic

Posted October 13, 2018 - 09:27 AM

82-0

#43 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Legend

• 10,024 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Today, 06:39 AM

I suppose time will tell, but the Lance and Beasley signings really confound me. 

I also feel Randle would have helped this team quite a bit. He was our best player last season, and having him as a small ball 5 would have been far better than Kuzma or Beasley.

Not to mention his vastly improved switch defense and elite rebounding would have helped this team. It just sucks he had the same agent as Paul George who seemed to make it personal against the Lakers...

#44 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,812 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted Today, 07:19 AM

Randle didn't want just one year either which means no Bron likely bc no way I get 2nd FA

#45 LACAS

LACAS

Sixth Man

• 3,160 posts

Posted Today, 09:00 AM

Im not even trippin', I thought we played well, we simply couldn't hit the 3, that poor deep shooting display shouldn't happen again or often.

#46 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,249 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted Today, 09:20 AM

I suppose time will tell, but the Lance and Beasley signings really confound me.

I also feel Randle would have helped this team quite a bit. He was our best player last season, and having him as a small ball 5 would have been far better than Kuzma or Beasley.

Not to mention his vastly improved switch defense and elite rebounding would have helped this team. It just sucks he had the same agent as Paul George who seemed to make it personal against the Lakers...

We told Randle he would have a lesser role and he didnt want to come back. Can we please stop talking about Randle.

#47 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,977 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted Today, 11:05 AM

Im not even trippin', I thought we played well, we simply couldn't hit the 3, that poor deep shooting display shouldn't happen again or often.

I totally agree plus staukas matching his career high. we need to be better defensively(but thats what happens when we play so fast, improve on rebounding and stop with luke being stubborn on keeping it small ball all the time.

#48 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Legend

• 10,024 posts

Posted Today, 11:33 AM

We told Randle he would have a lesser role and he didnt want to come back. Can we please stop talking about Randle.

It wasn't because Randle would have a lesser role. He did want out (most likely due to his agent convincing him to do so) and the Lakers were also looking to preserve cap space for next season. 

#49 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,249 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted Today, 12:55 PM

It wasn't because Randle would have a lesser role. He did want out (most likely due to his agent convincing him to do so) and the Lakers were also looking to preserve cap space for next season.

We told him his role would be lessen and he asked us to let him go.

#50 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Legend

• 10,024 posts

Posted Today, 01:31 PM

We told him his role would be lessen and he asked us to let him go.

He asked the Lakers to renounce him because he thought his role would be lessened, not because the Lakers told him his role would lessen. There is also the Aaron Mintz connection -- he didn't like the fact that we traded away Russell and that we didn't trade for George a year ago. Hence, he most likely advised Randle to move on.

Randle aside, I felt there were better options instead of Lance and Beasley.  

#51 LACAS

LACAS

Sixth Man

• 3,160 posts

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

Boy bye!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users