1. I think Lance can come in as a guy to harass the ball handlers we will face.
2. Also the entertainment aspect is a factor.
3. Luke is a straight up coach. If a lineup isn't successful he'll go elsewhere.
3. Even with one year vets who were really playing for their careers in Brook and IT.
3. Lant won't play if he can't contribute in the team concept
1. Lance can harass ball handlers, sure. But overall he's not really been a positive defender.
2. Entertainment? I guess the Lakers can capitalize on having put together something that resembles the Suicide Squad.
3. Here you essentially are arguing how Luke can make the best of the situation. Not why Lance was a good option.
I not buying it. You dont add players because of entertainment and because they may be able to harass ball-handlers, while being a negative on defense.
I need better reasons.
Edited by DLN, August 21, 2018 - 08:57 PM.