Welcome LeBron James

• Please log in to reply
645 replies to this topic

#501 I Love Lebron

I Love Lebron

I suck Lebron's toes.

• 12,067 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 12:00 PM

No need to get graphic. Nobody's taking your place as our resident troll DIP lol

Do we need a visual 👀👀👀

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#502 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Stay Woke

• 1,211 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted March 15, 2019 - 12:26 PM

I guess I’m a part of the few that doesn’t have Bron in the top 5 lol
  • JayTheGreat and lonlyamongus like this

#503 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,216 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 15, 2019 - 03:31 PM

DiP is no troll.

#504 I Love Lebron

I Love Lebron

I suck Lebron's toes.

• 12,067 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:16 PM

I’m one of the few that actually sees the greatness in James.
  • lonlyamongus likes this

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#505 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted March 15, 2019 - 06:00 PM

Our #GOAT sat out tonight, story here: https://www.nba.com/...agement-pistons

The four-time NBA MVP is averaging 27.4 points, 8.6 rebounds and 8.0 assists over 50 games during his first season with the Lakers.

Impressive numbers, virtual triple double in his 16th season!!

• I Love Lebron likes this

#506 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,369 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 15, 2019 - 06:04 PM

I m sure u r, i m pretty sure in some ppl's eyes he can cure aids and cancers too. 

I’m one of the few that actually sees the greatness in James.

Edited by lonlyamongus, March 15, 2019 - 06:07 PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#507 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 01:49 PM

King James only 1237 points away from passing Bryant.  Eventually he could be the NBA all time leading scorer, top 5 assists. 

#LakersGOAT  

#508 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,369 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 17, 2019 - 10:34 AM

The new question is, if Lebron can't take LA to playoffs 2 years in a row without the ability to lure one or two all-star (his highness was never able to lure any current all-stars to his own team before, only during trade seasons when he moves to a team along with another all-star while joining a third resident all star.  Same with Heat and same in Cleveland.)  will his Max contract be one of the most wasted contract in NBA history up to date?  

i certainly hope this doesn't happen.  but if the front office continue to show they are clueless on the basic team building -- surround Lebron with 3p shooters and solid defenders -- a proven formula in Cleveland but not reproduced in LA, not even remotely.  (our second best 3pt shooter is Rondo -- notorious for not being able to shoot says it all).  This question maybe coming up sooner than people anticipated.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#509 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,305 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted March 17, 2019 - 10:46 AM

The new question is, if Lebron can't take LA to playoffs 2 years in a row without the ability to lure one or two all-star (his highness was never able to lure any current all-stars to his own team before, only during trade seasons when he moves to a team along with another all-star while joining a third resident all star. Same with Heat and same in Cleveland.) will his Max contract be one of the most wasted contract in NBA history up to date?

i certainly hope this doesn't happen. but if the front office continue to show they are clueless on the basic team building -- surround Lebron with 3p shooters and solid defenders -- a proven formula in Cleveland but not reproduced in LA, not even remotely. (our second best 3pt shooter is Rondo -- notorious for not being able to shoot says it all). This question maybe coming up sooner than people anticipated.

I think we have to bring another star next year. Im kind of over this season now and im looking at ways we can improve next year. Honestly i dont mind us losing at this point to put us into a better position to get Zion.
  • lonlyamongus likes this

#510 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,133 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 17, 2019 - 11:01 AM

I think we have to bring another star next year. Im kind of over this season now and im looking at ways we can improve next year. Honestly i dont mind us losing at this point to put us into a better position to get Zion.

https://mobile.twitt...999345617031170

#511 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,305 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 11:08 AM

https://mobile.twitt...999345617031170

Whats the point your trying to make im confused?

#512 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 11:17 AM

Disproving the false narrative that Lebron doesn't perform well vs. Western Conference.  He's averaging nearly triple dub this year, 16th season! 

#513 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,133 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 11:58 AM

If you don’t understand numbers I don’t think there is much I can do to help you, but you will fit in perfect around here.
  • BigBaller likes this

#514 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Sixth Man

• 3,152 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:06 PM

Clutch LeBron today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣8445b4c7f1fa4baef3f4712117144135.gif

#515 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,305 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:25 PM

If you don’t understand numbers I don’t think there is much I can do to help you, but you will fit in perfect around here.

When did i ever say he didnt play well against the western conference you replied to something i said qith his numbers. I was never talking about Lebron against the west. If you cant comprehend what i was talking about then you would also fit perfectly around here.

Edited by erfolk, March 17, 2019 - 12:26 PM.

#516 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:36 PM

Doesn't compare to Bryant's two year deal at the end of his career.  He won a combined 44 games during those two seasons.  Of course, you are jumping the gun to the end of next season.  What are you talking about "two years in a row."  Bron hasn't even been here a full season.

We get it - you hate LeBron James, currently ranked #1 in the world.

The new question is, if Lebron can't take LA to playoffs 2 years in a row without the ability to lure one or two all-star (his highness was never able to lure any current all-stars to his own team before, only during trade seasons when he moves to a team along with another all-star while joining a third resident all star.  Same with Heat and same in Cleveland.)  will his Max contract be one of the most wasted contract in NBA history up to date?  

i certainly hope this doesn't happen.  but if the front office continue to show they are clueless on the basic team building -- surround Lebron with 3p shooters and solid defenders -- a proven formula in Cleveland but not reproduced in LA, not even remotely.  (our second best 3pt shooter is Rondo -- notorious for not being able to shoot says it all).  This question maybe coming up sooner than people anticipated.  

#517 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:38 PM

Where do you guys think Bron will finish in all time assists?   The dimes he dropped in today's NYK game were sick.

https://www.youtube....h?v=HzUtSBWyCxs

#518 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,133 posts

Posted March 17, 2019 - 12:57 PM

When did i ever say he didnt play well against the western conference you replied to something i said qith his numbers. I was never talking about Lebron against the west. If you cant comprehend what i was talking about then you would also fit perfectly around here.

Sorry. Wasn’t replying to you directly. Was just posting and hit reply and it quoted your comment. That stat is LeBron’s career numbers against the west, but this season isn’t any different, the guy crushes the western conference and every other conference and comments about him being on the decline or ineffective against the West are laughable at best but more so not based in reality at least any reality that deals with hard objective statistics. Bring it on eye test warriors.

#519 KidRN

KidRN

Legend

• 10,156 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted March 17, 2019 - 01:10 PM

Sorry. Wasn’t replying to you directly. Was just posting and hit reply and it quoted your comment. That stat is LeBron’s career numbers against the west, but this season isn’t any different, the guy crushes the western conference and every other conference and comments about him being on the decline or ineffective against the West are laughable at best but more so not based in reality at least any reality that deals with hard objective statistics. Bring it on eye test warriors.

Lebron, historically, has been worse against the western conference. However this is likely true for most players. He wins 10% less than he does against the East. He has a career losing record against only 4 teams, all of which are western conference teams. And we all know his finals record.

And Lebron despite the numbers has been pretty bad this season. You mock the eye test but this season is a good time to use it. Lebron is clearly not the player he was. He usually coast through the regular season in a similar manner but he's usually on a playoff team as well. It looks like he wants to bring out that playoff Lebron but he simply doesn't have that gear anymore.

I predicted this as soon as we got him. Lebron will never win another ring. He is here to get money, live in LA, and chase stat records.
  • Wilt Chamberneezy and lonlyamongus like this

#520 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 18,645 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 17, 2019 - 01:18 PM

After observing it up close. Though this is the end, I still prefer about 5 or 6 players all time to Lebron.
MJ
Kobe
Bird
Magic
Shaq
Kareem
Wilt

It’s sad because Bron fans view this list as an insult.
  • -Wade- likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users