645 replies to this topic

#481 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,371 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 14, 2019 - 03:43 PM

All I know is that Jeanie Buss was thinking the same thing 90% of Laker Fans were thinking...... Ship his ass out....

lol if Jeanie ship Lebron's ass out, Bigballer will need to move forums again.

Edited by lonlyamongus, March 14, 2019 - 03:49 PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#482 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts
  • Fan Since:84
  • Fav. Laker:LeBron James aka King James

Posted March 14, 2019 - 03:54 PM

Incorrect.  There were still vacant seats even though there was (and still is) a waiting list.  The prices skyrocketed.  You are one alleged Lakerfan.  Thousands are on the waiting list and thousands attend the games.   Millions buy LeBron's Lakers jersey. He's the most popular player worldwide.

You have no proof that he is good for business.  Lakers tickets sales was never impacted by Lebron it was sold out even with Nick Young and Jeremy Lin.  Seats were already sold out before Lebron get here. Unless they magically came up with additional seats.  Owners are not getting impacted.  From a fan's perspective, Lebron on the contrary did not bring any improvement in team's record, as far as we can tell he is looking at a 36-46 season  which is a putrid 1 game improvement from last year.  why should i say anything positive about a guy that forced FO to put our assets on fire sale, getting paid 35M,  while not winning on the basketball court?  Now you tell me? WHY SHOULD WE as LAKER FANS say anything positive?  

#483 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,371 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 04:11 PM

You are not too bright aren't you?  what has he done for the Lakers on court?  nothing. 

Driving the price up at the games only pisses off real basketball fans who has been watching for decades.  which he is actually doing more of a disservice.  Only the Lebron only fans swarming like locusts.  

Incorrect.  There were still vacant seats even though there was (and still is) a waiting list.  The prices skyrocketed.  You are one alleged Lakerfan.  Thousands are on the waiting list and thousands attend the games.   Millions buy LeBron's Lakers jersey. He's the most popular player worldwide.

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#484 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 04:35 PM

Sounds like you hate LeBron, but love Kobe.  

You are not too bright aren't you?  what has he done for the Lakers on court?  nothing. 

Driving the price up at the games only pisses off real basketball fans who has been watching for decades.  which he is actually doing more of a disservice.  Only the Lebron only fans swarming like locusts.  

#485 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,371 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 04:43 PM

You are the only one who mentions Kobe.  Sucking on Lebron's jock give you Kobe phobia?  and you claimed to be a Lakers fan?

Everyone is laughing at your "avatar" 

Since you keep bringing up Kobe.  He was a ballhog, but he was Laker's ballhog and brought 5 championships to LA.  What has Lebron done for Lakers?  Yeah just like what i thought -- a big fat nothing.  now get lost Lebron fan.  

Sounds like you hate LeBron, but love Kobe.  

#486 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 04:47 PM

Actually it's you that brought up Kobe........lol.   See below.  It was like the worst case scenario for the Kobefan - LeBron James coming to the Lakers  :D  :D  Claiming that Lakers season ticket prices rose b/c of minimum wage increase.  Haha!

lol None of that is basketball related.  

Kobe filled Staple area with a losing record.  the 15% raised price was probably due to raise in Minimum wage in the California.  

Kobe's Lakers seating is ranked 8th in the League, Lakers is currently ranked 9th in the league.  you can't make this stuff up.  it is all open info.  

You are the only one who mentions Kobe.  Sucking on Lebron's jock give you Kobe phobia?  and you claimed to be a Lakers fan?

Edited by BigBaller, March 14, 2019 - 04:47 PM.

#487 I Love Lebron

I Love Lebron

I suck Lebron's toes.

• 12,073 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 05:01 PM

I would consider riding Lebron’s pipe
  • lonlyamongus likes this

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#488 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,371 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 05:03 PM

LoL keeps on stroking that Jock.  Kobe on a broken leg can still fill up Staple Center, and so did Jeremy Lin and Nick Young.  and that is your Lebron sucker's worst nightmare, it just proofs that Lebron is nothing special.  It is all the same for the Lakers.  We watch Lakers not because Kobe, or Lebron, because it is the Lakers.  Can you say the same?  Lebron fan?

Actually it's you that brought up Kobe........lol.   See below.  It was like the worst case scenario for the Kobefan - LeBron James coming to the Lakers  :D  :D  Claiming that Lakers season ticket prices rose b/c of minimum wage increase.  Haha!

#489 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,222 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 14, 2019 - 05:28 PM

I mentioned that he was on a 1+1 in Cleveland, and I mentioned that it’s a [expletive] move to pressure the franchise into acquiescing to his demands. I’ll even take it one step further and say that LeBron acted like the city owed him for a title. What a smug dude for such an unconvincing track record of “success”.

Just because you have a tattoo that says chosen 1, doesn’t mean you’re [expletive].

I think you mentioned that LeBron is on a 1+1 contract, lol. You're like the only guy who doesn't know he signed a 4 year deal. Why do you suppose there was no mention of Bryant in the recent #GOAT conversation: https://www.nba.com/...ing-goat-debate

LeBron and Jordan, but nothing about Bryant.....damn.

#490 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,775 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted March 14, 2019 - 05:52 PM

These are the kinds of discussions you get when the team is trash
  • lakerfan98 likes this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#491 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,222 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 05:59 PM

Exactly.

These are the kinds of discussions you get when the team is trash

#492 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,655 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 14, 2019 - 06:04 PM

All this talk and there isnt even a Lakers vs Raptors thread. The team is fighting with Lebron leading the way smh

Edited by BORNINLA, March 14, 2019 - 06:04 PM.

#493 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 08:43 PM

AKing James, 29 pts on 12-23 shooting, struggled from the line.  It's funny how the majority of alleged Lakerfans on this forum hate the LAbron Lakers.  

All this talk and there isnt even a Lakers vs Raptors thread. The team is fighting with Lebron leading the way smh

What do you think about the school he started in Akron for at-risk kids?  Here's a link in case you are not aware:  https://www.sbnation...se-school-akron

"The NBA superstar created the school as an extension of the LeBron James Family Foundation to give kids opportunities to thrive despite difficult life situations."

I mentioned that he was on a 1+1 in Cleveland, and I mentioned that it’s a [expletive] move to pressure the franchise into acquiescing to his demands. I’ll even take it one step further and say that LeBron acted like the city owed him for a title. What a smug dude for such an unconvincing track record of “success”.

Just because you have a tattoo that says chosen 1, doesn’t mean you’re [expletive].

#494 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,222 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 02:54 AM

I think he’s a [expletive], plain and simple. I’ve seen enough of him for the past decade + to come to that conclusion. All this blowback is what happens when other people start realizing he’s a [expletive].

What skin do you have in the game for LeBron? Are you getting royalties every time a ticket sells in Staples? Are you donating a room in his school? Are you Delonte West, sleeping with his mom? Get off the pole bro.

AKing James, 29 pts on 12-23 shooting, struggled from the line. It's funny how the majority of alleged Lakerfans on this forum hate the LAbron Lakers.

What do you think about the school he started in Akron for at-risk kids? Here's a link in case you are not aware: https://www.sbnation...se-school-akron

"The NBA superstar created the school as an extension of the LeBron James Family Foundation to give kids opportunities to thrive despite difficult life situations."

#495 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,725 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 15, 2019 - 05:16 AM

AKing James, 29 pts on 12-23 shooting, struggled from the line. It's funny how the majority of alleged Lakerfans on this forum hate the LAbron Lakers.

What do you think about the school he started in Akron for at-risk kids? Here's a link in case you are not aware: https://www.sbnation...se-school-akron

"The NBA superstar created the school as an extension of the LeBron James Family Foundation to give kids opportunities to thrive despite difficult life situations."

You exaggerated everything you said about Laker fans. I live in Redondo Beach and went to the parade before Kobe’s last game. Lebron will never bring that many people outside Staples not now not ever. That is a fact.

Edited by JayTheGreat, March 15, 2019 - 05:16 AM.

#496 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2019 - 07:05 AM

You have no proof that he is good for business. Lakers tickets sales was never impacted by Lebron it was sold out even with Nick Young and Jeremy Lin. Seats were already sold out before Lebron get here. Unless they magically came up with additional seats. Owners are not getting impacted. From a fan's perspective, Lebron on the contrary did not bring any improvement in team's record, as far as we can tell he is looking at a 36-46 season which is a putrid 1 game improvement from last year. why should i say anything positive about a guy that forced FO to put our assets on fire sale, getting paid 35M, while not winning on the basketball court? Now you tell me? WHY SHOULD WE as LAKER FANS say anything positive?

Lakers season tickets were effected badly. I got my tickets because the Lakers sucked for so many seasons after being waitlisted for a decade while they were winning. Good luck getting them now, even as a sorry team. LeBron makes them relevant which is far more than they were before, and he will hopefully help them become winners again with an actual team around him. The FO punted this season and if people want to blame LeBron that is fine, but nobody is winning with this roster because it is flawed and flawed badly, give him a couple seasons, he will be a bargain for this franchise by the time he leaves.

#497 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 5,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2019 - 07:07 AM

You exaggerated everything you said about Laker fans. I live in Redondo Beach and went to the parade before Kobe’s last game. Lebron will never bring that many people outside Staples not now not ever. That is a fact.

Who cares? Kobe is an LA icon that played his entire career in LA. He also isn’t near the player LeBron is and that debate has been decided by everyone who matters over and over and over.
  • BigBaller likes this

#498 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,685 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted March 15, 2019 - 10:21 AM

this whole thread is comedy. come on folks, he is trolling everybody, he is not real. I would not be surprised if he was another poster with a second account for [expletive] and giggles. LOL

cannot take him serious

BigBaller 1
LakerNation 0

#499 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,685 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted March 15, 2019 - 10:23 AM

I would consider riding Lebron’s pipe

No need to get graphic. Nobody's taking your place as our resident troll DIP lol

Edited by lakerfan98, March 15, 2019 - 10:23 AM.

#500 BigBaller

BigBaller

Rookie

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 11:59 AM

Agree 100%.  I posted a recent ranking by a major sports network, positioning MJ and Bron at #1-2, with bryant at a distant twelfth.   It's that classic MJ-LeBron #GOAT debate.  I could certainly make a case for Mike, but Lebron is my guy.  I'm so glad he's on the Lakers, face of the franchise.

Sometime we have to add a list of all time records that LeBron either holds or is chasing.  There's a long list of categories that he leads.  

Who cares? Kobe is an LA icon that played his entire career in LA. He also isn’t near the player LeBron is and that debate has been decided by everyone who matters over and over and over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users