• Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted July 12, 2018 - 11:20 PM

Lakers are BACK!

#42 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,348 posts

Posted July 15, 2018 - 06:56 PM

Semifinal game is against Cavaliers tomorrow.

The other semifinal will be between Blazers vs Sixers or Grizzlies. We might have the last year's matchup in finals.

Are we becoming a force in SL now?

fXlFKv8.gif

#43 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,008 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted July 17, 2018 - 05:20 PM

Massive congrats to Josh Hart MVP 2018 Summer League well deserved! Stay healthy for the season! C’mon Tensai we are a force in the NBA period!

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, July 17, 2018 - 05:26 PM.

#44 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,833 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 16, 2018 - 02:21 PM

He's a sorry ass role player, why wouldn't he be playing in the summer league?

This is just a weirs statement

#45 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,282 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 02:38 PM

Lol that didn’t age well. Hart won MVP, and while older than most, proved he had no business playing in SL after just a couple games.

Edited by Massacre, August 16, 2018 - 02:38 PM.

#46 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,833 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 03:44 PM

Trolls
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#47 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,696 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted August 16, 2018 - 04:30 PM

Trolls

I'm a troll yet you found it necessary to quote something I said on July 3rd for absolutely no reason other than to start an argument?

This is just a weirs statement

That was a correct statement. He played in Summer League like he should have.

Lol that didn’t age well. Hart won MVP, and while older than most, proved he had no business playing in SL after just a couple games.

He did and should have played in SL, which is what our coaches also believed. Feel free to argue with them about his involvement in SL.

Edited by KidRN, August 16, 2018 - 04:31 PM.

#48 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,282 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 08:28 PM

Plenty of players are in SL and have no business playing there.

I don’t need to argue with the coaches because they agreed with what I said. Hart was done after 1-2 games and HE decided to keep playing, not them. He was a tier above 95% of the competition.

Don’t mind me though, just laughing at how poorly your comment aged lol.
  • Busty Bluth and MambaMentality like this

#49 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,696 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 10:19 PM

The amount of posters here with inferiority complexes is pretty amazing. Maybe I should keep a tally every time I'm right lol.
  • MambaMentality likes this

#50 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,282 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 12:53 AM

Originally, the front office’s plan for Hart was to have him play in one game in Sacramento and Las Vegas. However, after his first few games, Hart told the coaching staff that he wanted to play every game he was physically able to.

“I told them before I left that I wanted to play every one, and after the second one I was like ‘Yo, I’m good, I’m good to play the third one,’” Hart told reporters. “And after that I’ve just been rocking out. I’ve got to give Magic and RP (Rob Pelinka), and Luke some love for just letting me come out here and compete.”

#51 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,696 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 01:59 AM

Originally, the front office’s plan for Hart was to have him play in one game in Sacramento and Las Vegas. However, after his first few games, Hart told the coaching staff that he wanted to play every game he was physically able to.
“I told them before I left that I wanted to play every one, and after the second one I was like ‘Yo, I’m good, I’m good to play the third one,’” Hart told reporters. “And after that I’ve just been rocking out. I’ve got to give Magic and RP (Rob Pelinka), and Luke some love for just letting me come out here and compete.”

So the coaches believed that he needed to be evaluated for two games in SL?

Um...how does this help you?

Or do you believe that he played simply for conditioning lol

I said he would play in SL...he did

I said the coaches wanted him to play in SL...they did based on your quote

Edited by KidRN, August 17, 2018 - 02:04 AM.

#52 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,282 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 03:20 AM

They wanted him to play in 1 Sac game and 1 Vegas game. Not the whole thing. When a guy plays 1-2 games, it’s because the FO knows he doesn’t belong out there. Jaylen Brown, for example.

Like I said, Hart had no business being out there and proved it by easily winning MVP. The fact that he was out there for the whole summer wasn’t on the coaches/FO, it was a decision he made on his own, and against their plan.

I’m over debating these stupid nuances. Clear to anyone with eyes that Hart didn’t belong out there, which is exactly my point. Not sure why you’re trying to argue otherwise because “he played and the FO believes he should have played” when it’s been reported they only wanted him playing 2 games and didn’t think he should’ve played after that.

This is getting silly.

#53 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,696 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 04:41 AM

I’m over debating these stupid nuances. Clear to anyone with eyes that Hart didn’t belong out there, which is exactly my point. Not sure why you’re trying to argue otherwise because “he played and the FO believes he should have played” when it’s been reported they only wanted him playing 2 games and didn’t think he should’ve played after that.

This is getting silly.

Your words!

You started the "stupid nuances." My original post stated that he would PLAY and HE DID. You took it beyond that as if him winning MVP somehow makes that statement false. O and BTW you decided to comment on a post from early July.

They wanted him to play in 1 Sac game and 1 Vegas game. Not the whole thing. When a guy plays 1-2 games, it’s because the FO knows he doesn’t belong out there. Jaylen Brown, for example.

So if you don't play at all does that mean that you super duper don't belong?

Edited by KidRN, August 17, 2018 - 04:47 AM.

#54 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,833 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 11:14 AM

The amount of posters here with inferiority complexes is pretty amazing. Maybe I should keep a tally every time I'm right lol.

You as a scrub ass high school pg who never made it to d3 calling a champion and dpoy at Villanova a sorry ass role player is rich.
  • Busty Bluth and MambaMentality like this

#55 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 15,287 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 17, 2018 - 11:37 AM

You as a scrub ass high school pg who never made it to d3 calling a champion and dpoy at Villanova a sorry ass role player is rich.

LOL...I want to quote this so you can't change it.  The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

• MambaMentality likes this

tenor.gif

Impeachment: Imminent

#56 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,833 posts

Posted August 17, 2018 - 01:52 PM

LOL...I want to quote this so you can't change it. The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

How is it ironic?

I never say players who play in nba rotation are sorry ass anythings

#57 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 15,287 posts

Posted August 18, 2018 - 07:25 PM

How is it ironic?

I never say players who play in nba rotation are sorry ass anythings

Ok...everyone can read this, you know?  It's fairly easy to fact check this.  If you want to double down on this, go for it.

tenor.gif

#58 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 869 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 18, 2018 - 08:12 PM

i'm all for making lists. lots of beef on the forum these days, i just hope it's KOBE.

#59 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 15,287 posts

Posted August 20, 2018 - 12:44 PM

i'm all for making lists. lots of beef on the forum these days, i just hope it's KOBE.

I don't think anyone has an issue with the list, per se.  I think you promote the list and remind people that you're making the list quite often.  That's probably the real issue.

tenor.gif

#60 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 869 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 20, 2018 - 01:53 PM

the reality of the "list" is that i'm using its (non-)existence to troll Miggs. last stand somehow thinks i have nothing better to do than make random lists of users who predict things incorrectly. the reality is that we all suck at making predictions, so my list would include everyone on the forum.

I don't think anyone has an issue with the list, per se.  I think you promote the list and remind people that you're making the list quite often.  That's probably the real issue.

Edited by MambaMentality, August 20, 2018 - 01:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: summer league, draft, lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users