LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,500 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 10, 2018 - 02:20 PM

-Trade -

HOU receives Lebron James (opts-in $35,607,968), George Hill ($19,000,000)

CLE receives DeMerre Carroll ($15,400,000), Eric Gordon ($13,500,375), Evan Turner ($17,868,853), Zach Collins ($3,628,920), HOU 1st, POR 2nd

POR receives Kevin Love ($24,119,025)

BRK receives Ryan Anderson ($20,421,546), HOU 1st

and whatever picks necessary to work on the sides.

Houston Rockets

James Harden - $30,421,854

Lebron James - $35,607,968

George Hill - $19,000,000

Clint Capela - $7,003,585 (Cap Hold)

PJ Tucker - $7,959,537

Nene - $3,651,480

Total: $103,644,424

This is an extreme pipe-dream. 

A) I don't see Dan Gilbert helping facilitate any Lebron trade, and I also doubt the Cavaliers want to take on Evan Turner for nearly $40 million the next 2 seasons.

B) Clint Capella is getting paid, he has a $7 million cap hold but we all know he's going to rake in 2 to 3 times that amount.

C) The Nets aren't coughing up $42 million to Anderson for the remaining 2 years of his deal simply to acquire a late 1st round pick from Houston.

#42 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,757 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted June 10, 2018 - 02:33 PM

Like I've said in a previous post.
Lebron's chances of going the Sparks are greater than the Clippers...

Good. Any team just not them, thanks for answering.

#43 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,500 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 10, 2018 - 03:04 PM

Good. Any team just not them, thanks for answering.

Lebron also verbally stated his distaste for his Clippers as well.  Albeit it was during the Donald Sterling fiasco.

Jerry West is obviously a huge figure and easily one of the best in terms of constructing teams and player scouting.  However, the Clippers have literally just began their rebuild.  I don't see why Lebron would go to a team whose best player is a 7 footer with no offensive ability beyond 2 feet of the basket.

It's gonna be tough to call where he decides to go but after his statements following the Finals and considering what other teams have to offer.  This is my take...

Lakers - 40%

Philly - 30%

Rockets - 25%

Cleveland - 5%

I had Philly as favorites not to long ago because I felt as though he would want to stay in the East for an easy finals route, but I really think the whole family situation, life after basketball, and the Lebron brand may actually be his #1 priority.  Los Angeles not only offers him a decent team in which he can compete with given we sign George and our young guys develop, but it also likely pushes what is already an internationally known brand to an even higher level.  LA may not be the best basketball decision wise, but I feel as though it is the best overall when considering all things.  

I've grown to realize that if there's one thing that Lebron has always enjoyed since day one, it's the attention and notoriety.  Outside of a place like New York, LA is literally the next best stop.  

Edited by LakeShow1o1, June 10, 2018 - 03:12 PM.

• lildvl10 likes this

#44 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,620 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 10, 2018 - 03:39 PM

He's an attention whore and the media feeds his ego.
  • BasketballIQ likes this

#45 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,295 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted June 10, 2018 - 04:15 PM

⚘🌷🌺

#46 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 24,225 posts

Posted June 10, 2018 - 04:18 PM

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible he goes to the clippers but I think the lakers are his best chance of being in LA and having a chance to compete coupled with us having enough space to bring in George as well

I think the lakers pose the most opportunity all around

Houston obviously is his best shot to compete but I don’t see the guy wanting to live in Houston for the next 2-4 years

Especially philly

People are looking at one sided things. Competing for titles or lifestyle. I think at his age he probably wants something more all encompassing and I think the lakers provide that. He can have his city and his family comfortable. He’ll be the biggest thing in Los Angeles (that’s something to not ignore) and he can compete for a title with the right moves.

To me that’s clearly the best situation. If he goes to Philly what? He plays with some nice young guys, fights hard with a revamped Boston team that there’s no guarantee he beats and then if he gets past them he gets bounced by the warriors again?

And Houston just has to do so much to even sign him period

I see Paul George as more likely to end up in Houston (and I don’t think it’s likely)

I think the lakers are a safe bet for lebron and George even safer because he’s coming here 100% to play with lebron

He won’t twiddle his thumbs in okc with Westbrook iversoning his way through the nba
Posted Image

#47 Chick Stern

Chick Stern

Rookie

• 830 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Big 4: West/Kareem/Magic/Kobe

Posted June 10, 2018 - 04:26 PM

DfOBe1bWsAEARlg.jpg

"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good."

--Jerry West

#48 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,028 posts

Posted June 10, 2018 - 07:59 PM

This is an extreme pipe-dream. 

A) I don't see Dan Gilbert helping facilitate any Lebron trade, and I also doubt the Cavaliers want to take on Evan Turner for nearly $40 million the next 2 seasons.

B) Clint Capella is getting paid, he has a $7 million cap hold but we all know he's going to rake in 2 to 3 times that amount.

C) The Nets aren't coughing up $42 million to Anderson for the remaining 2 years of his deal simply to acquire a late 1st round pick from Houston.

"Why would they do that?" squad came again.

You don't have an intel on anything you said there either.

fXlFKv8.gif

#49 Blax

Blax

Rookie

• 542 posts
  • Name:Blax
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Threatt, Rodman

Posted June 13, 2018 - 01:11 AM

if him & his ego can bring us 2 more championships before Boston gets their next one, I say feed that [expletive]!

• Rekal and Olabebeh like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users