#301 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,528 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 08, 2018 - 10:01 PM

I’m sorry man Lebron is a hoe. He waits until he gets his ass beat to reveal he has a supposedly broken hand lmao you can’t make this [expletive] up lmao

He could have announced it before the series even began. 

Regardless of when or what he says.,haters such as yourself would still find a way to criticize him.

#302 reryo

reryo

Off The Bench

• 1,612 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted June 08, 2018 - 10:11 PM

Curry can realistically catch Kobe and Duncan in rings.

#303 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,060 posts

Posted June 08, 2018 - 10:17 PM

Regardless of when or what he says.,haters such as yourself would still find a way to criticize him.

Lebron is who he is. It is not the first time he made an excuse on the spot. Regardless, it is not cool.

I wouldn't want my children to bring up an excuse the moment things go bad for them. It wouldn't take much for that to become toxic in their lives.

fXlFKv8.gif

#304 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,648 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 12:16 AM

Incredible game tonight; had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

Definitely worthy of being an NBA Hardwood Classic.

• Persian Gulf,    , Aykut Purde and 2 others like this

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#305 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,671 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted June 09, 2018 - 12:49 AM

That's ridiculous, c'mon. It's a [expletive] move. We wouldve heard from the team or from sources if it was a serious plight. He should've just kept his mouth shut. He had a hell of a series and he failed epically by trying to put the spotlight back on him about a broken hand that he played perfectly fine with. Just searching for pity.

#306 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,671 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 12:51 AM

How did Durant win the MVP when he went missing in game one and almost allowed the Cavs to be in the driver's seat? Curry should've won it.

#307 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,671 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 01:00 AM

I just read that LeBron broke his hand by punching a white board. Wtf

#308 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,018 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 02:12 AM

Curry went missing in game 3, to be fair. That was worse than Durant’s game one, but Cleveland was never in that game thanks to KD going bonkers. Durant also had better averages across the board... ppg, rpg, apg, +\-, and fg%. Much better defense, also. Sucks for Curry, he deserves the recognition, but Durant deserves it. Even an average game from Curry in game 3 probably gets him more votes (Durant got 7, Curry 4).

Edited by Massacre, June 09, 2018 - 02:16 AM.

#309 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 9,018 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 02:14 AM

How is LeBron a hoe? He purposely didn’t say his hand was messed up to not give GS an unnecessary advantage. He hurt it pretty bad after game 1, but it was only a bone contusion. He was more passive and was missing layups throughout games 2-4, but he didn’t appear to be in any type of major discomfort. I don’t think he or anyone else is using it as an excuse anyways. Warriors were sweeping that ass, bad hand or not.

Edited by Massacre, June 09, 2018 - 02:15 AM.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#310 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,060 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 04:06 AM

Puh-lease.

fXlFKv8.gif

#311 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,519 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 09, 2018 - 05:22 AM

How is LeBron a hoe? He purposely didn’t say his hand was messed up to not give GS an unnecessary advantage. He hurt it pretty bad after game 1, but it was only a bone contusion. He was more passive and was missing layups throughout games 2-4, but he didn’t appear to be in any type of major discomfort. I don’t think he or anyone else is using it as an excuse anyways. Warriors were sweeping that ass, bad hand or not.

It doesn’t matter. Kobe played the super team Celtics with a torn ligament in his shooting hand and he never said [expletive] about it. He never even let people bring that [expletive] up as an excuse. Lebron was throwing the ball off the backboard to himself in Game 3 but his hand broke? No man. Dude just pulled arguably the most [expletive] move I’ve ever seen by doing that. That’s why he immediately said I’m not trying to make excuses and it was self diagnosed. He knows people were gonna say get the [expletive] outta here. You lost bro. Hold that [expletive]in L don’t pull this. Jordan would’ve never did some [expletive] like this.
  • Tensai, Jackson and Xinxin like this

#312 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,317 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted June 09, 2018 - 06:23 AM

Broke hand and contusion are different.

Go to twitter and see everything he did with his right hand after game 1... its actually funny

#313 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

@WeCarpeDiem

• 4,275 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted June 09, 2018 - 07:38 AM

i cant wait for a new team to win next year other than bron or warriors 

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

#314 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,129 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted June 09, 2018 - 09:26 AM

I want him here, but i'm also gonna miss the cavs/warriors rivalry.

Make no mistake, what Bron did keeping 2 of those games (1&3) within winning distance with a couple minutes left against a team as good or better than all those laker dynasty teams was absolutely unreal.

And with a broken hand.

Agree haters gonna hate, but Gawd man, that was some seriously good crazy basketball he was playing this playoffs.

Among the best runs start to finish i've ever seen

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#315 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,818 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 09, 2018 - 10:19 AM

I’m sorry man Lebron is a hoe. He waits until he gets his ass beat to reveal he has a supposedly broken hand lmao you can’t make this [expletive] up lmao

Why would he reveal that during the series when the Warriors could take advantage of that? You do not want to appear weak in front of your opponent. 

#316 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,818 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 09, 2018 - 10:28 AM

Probably should have tanked playoff games in 2007 and 2018 lol. 3-4 > 3-6 for some people I guess. That's like saying John Elway would have a better legacy if he had never reached the super bowl until his last two seasons.

#317 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,818 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 09, 2018 - 10:32 AM

I've wasted enough time arguing with Kobe stans this last week though. I want LeBron in free agency but don't believe at the end of the day he'll sign here. But if he does man it's gonna be funny watching some posters heads explode lol

Edited by lakerfan98, June 09, 2018 - 10:34 AM.

#318 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,519 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 09, 2018 - 11:07 AM

Why would he reveal that during the series when the Warriors could take advantage of that? You do not want to appear weak in front of your opponent.

You don’t say anything at all. How many times has Kobe himself brought up his [expletive]ed up fingers on his shooting hand after a loss. Hold your L and regroup.
  • Tensai and Jackson like this

#319 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,818 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 09, 2018 - 11:37 AM

You don’t say anything at all. How many times has Kobe himself brought up his [expletive]ed up fingers on his shooting hand after a loss. Hold your L and regroup.

Not everyone is Kobe. However, Kobe's injuries have been brought up multiple times. Sometimes it's just representatives that leak out this info and not the players themselves.

Whatever the case, it's not a big deal. 

#320 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,060 posts

Posted June 09, 2018 - 05:10 PM

@lakerfan98

Lmao. This is a competitive sport - emphasis on competitive. Did you think they are playing for charity? Everything they do on the court matters.

fXlFKv8.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users