105 replies to this topic

#101 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,385 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 14, 2018 - 09:07 PM

Lonzo played poorly yet again. It seems like he's hit the end of the hot streak he was having and is playing like he did to begin the season. I think we should be concerned about him. On the balance, he's bad at the rim, a streaky shooter, and a lousy free throw shooter. Not good signs. While it's nice that he's a versatile player that does a lot of other things, his upside is really limited if he can't find a way to score efficiently. I would've loved to see him rise to the challenge of carrying some of the scoring load missed from the Ingram and Kuzma injuries.

I'm sure the Lakers' players were affected by the back-to-back on top of the fact that they've had to play heavy minutes in every game since Ingram went down. So, I'm not going to take too much from this single game. Although, it is a bit embarrassing losing to such a short handed team. They're gonna have to deal with that until both Ingram and Kuzma get back, because they're just not going to get quality minutes from anybody that wasn't already in the rotation when healthy. All the G-league players the Lakers have are awful and shouldn't even be considered for the roster next season.

Edited by Japago, March 14, 2018 - 09:10 PM.

#102 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

@WeCarpeDiem

• 4,338 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted March 14, 2018 - 09:10 PM

ball is a rookie, hes going to have cold streaks.

hello guys, 3 players were out from out team

hart, ingram and kuzma and yet we were only 10 points away from the warriors. 

#103 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,385 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 14, 2018 - 09:17 PM

His cold streaks are really bad though. But, I'm more concerned his free throw shooting and finishing ability at the rim. Those have been consistently bad.

They were also missing key players. They were missing Steph, Klay, and Draymond.

Edited by Japago, March 14, 2018 - 09:35 PM.

• kball likes this

#104 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,987 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 14, 2018 - 09:50 PM

Ran outta gas and GSW subs played over their heads! What was the issue with IT and Randle about? Thnx

#105 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,462 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo AND LEBRON!

Posted March 15, 2018 - 03:25 AM

Except that wasn't the warriors tbh

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#106 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,462 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo AND LEBRON!

Posted March 15, 2018 - 03:29 AM

His cold streaks are really bad though. But, I'm more concerned his free throw shooting and finishing ability at the rim. Those have been consistently bad.

They were also missing key players. They were missing Steph, Klay, and Draymond.

Totally connected imo.

He doesn't want contact so he wont have to shoot free throws being as bad as he is at them.

If he can get up to 70+% FT his moves to the rim should produce both more baskets and more free throws.

Big hill to climb. Think he's way under 50% for the year. Absolutely the worst part of his game.

But like others said. A rookie.

Bound to improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if he comes back next year around 65% or better

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users