#81 Rekal

Rekal

Off The Bench

• 1,845 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted March 11, 2018 - 08:41 PM

why did Lonzo want to defend Lebron? Those early fouls killed him. Nice games by Randle and IT. In the 3rd IT stopped a Cav rally long enough for Randle to finish them.

Hey did Luke throw down his board or was I seeing things..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lonzo wanted the challenge? That’s a good instinct for a leader but, wasn’t a great match up

#82 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,803 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 11, 2018 - 09:09 PM

Yes send a message to Murray that’s it’s a team game!

#83 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

@WeCarpeDiem

• 4,311 posts
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted March 11, 2018 - 10:01 PM

why did Lonzo want to defend Lebron? Those early fouls killed him. Nice games by Randle and IT. In the 3rd IT stopped a Cav rally long enough for Randle to finish them.

it was usually a switch from the pick. 

#84 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo AND LEBRON!

Posted March 12, 2018 - 09:18 AM

Watching this on BSPN. To say that they are Cavs homers would be an understatement.

Not liking Billips always referring to Doris Burke as DB.

Always stood for dumb [expletive] i thought.

What's wrong with just calling her Doris?

• Busty Bluth likes this

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#85 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 09:23 AM

I want to beat denver so bad. Theyre just all cocky players specially murray

Plus every loss makes it tougher to sneak in with that 8th spot for them.

Be nice to hand them an L down the playoff stretch

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#86 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,275 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 12, 2018 - 10:35 AM

His voice must have hurt from screaming at Kuzma so he resorted to throwing things lol

thAt board died a hero for all of Laker nation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#87 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 10:57 AM

I missed Luke screaming at Kuz.

Was it the cavs game?

Or all of them in general??

I did spot Deng comfortably sitting in furthest seat from coaching staff.

Couldn't have looked less interested in being there.

Edited by kball, March 12, 2018 - 10:57 AM.

• Busty Bluth likes this

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#88 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,275 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 11:04 AM

Lonzo wanted the challenge? That’s a good instinct for a leader but, wasn’t a great match up

I have no problem with it if his teammates double off. As soon as they cleared out a double should’ve come. Hopefully they get there.

it was usually a switch from the pick. 

I did see a few but lonzo didn’t seem to have a plan in guarding him. That was a rookie mistake.

Watching this on BSPN. To say that they are Cavs homers would be an understatement.

Not liking Billips always referring to Doris Burke as DB.

Always stood for dumb [expletive] i thought.
What's wrong with just calling her Doris?

I never can listen to the tv commentators. ESPN and TNT are garbage. That is always what DB means if you are referring to a female IMO. Someone should’ve pulled Chauncey aside and told him. Anyway I’m not a fan of so many female commentators or sideline reporters. They definitely shouldn’t be allowed into the locker room until players are dressed. Women deserve every right but the double standard has to end as well.

• Rekal likes this

#89 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,275 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 03:49 PM

I missed Luke screaming at Kuz.
Was it the cavs game?
Or all of them in general??

I did spot Deng comfortably sitting in furthest seat from coaching staff.
Couldn't have looked less interested in being there.

It was this game lmao. Luke was mad Kuz didn’t rotate out to put a hand up on a Korver 3. Called a quick TO, tossed his drawing board and started yelling towards Kuz. It was great to see👍.

#90 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 05:12 PM

I never can listen to the tv commentators. ESPN and TNT are garbage. That is always what DB means if you are referring to a female IMO. Someone should’ve pulled Chauncey aside and told him. Anyway I’m not a fan of so many female commentators or sideline reporters. They definitely shouldn’t be allowed into the locker room until players are dressed. Women deserve every right but the double standard has to end as well.

Personally I LOVE Mike Breen, Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson. The problem is i can rarely hear them over canned noise and music thumping.

Also not a fan (YET) of any woman on announcing team, but i do like them on studio shows a lot.

And not just one or two, but more and more.

Sage Steele being the best i thought...whatever happened to her?

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#91 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,568 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 13, 2018 - 06:15 AM

Personally I LOVE Mike Breen, Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson. The problem is i can rarely hear them over canned noise and music thumping.

Also not a fan (YET) of any woman on announcing team, but i do like them on studio shows a lot.

Sage Steele is still around but she’s kind of toxic to touch. After her comments on the whole kneeling during the national anthem and a large portion of the country calling her a coon it’s best if she just continues to move in silence.

#92 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,275 posts

Posted March 13, 2018 - 09:13 AM

I was spoiled by chick and stu. The NBA on NBC back in the day was so much better IMO. Marv Albert, Bill Walton, Bob Costas, Hannah Storm and Ahmad Rashad. Theme was great too.

#93 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts

Posted March 13, 2018 - 11:02 AM

Bill Walton?

Are you high??

• Busty Bluth likes this

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#94 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,275 posts

Posted March 13, 2018 - 11:09 AM

Bill Walton?
Are you high??

Constantly

• kball likes this

#95 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts

Posted March 13, 2018 - 11:13 AM

That makes both of you

READY FOR SEASON!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users