9755 replies to this topic

#9741 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 13,037 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted Today, 10:39 AM

There's strong speculation KD is headed to the Knicks after the GS thing is over.  It hasn't been a story but KD had no reason to sign a 1+1 this year.  A lot of smoke out there with his agent and their desire to get within the Knicks org.  Makes a lot of sense from a legacy standpoint.  If Porzingis gets healthy, the young players that have hit and they have the space, they can pull of something good. 

LA vs NY vs BOS vs GS.  A lot of major markets all great at once. 

Edited by Jody Smokes, Today, 10:40 AM.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#9742 Darth N1ck

Darth N1ck

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted Today, 11:17 AM

That would be nice to see. Though, from what I have read the NYK organization is toxic AF.

There's strong speculation KD is headed to the Knicks after the GS thing is over.  It hasn't been a story but KD had no reason to sign a 1+1 this year.  A lot of smoke out there with his agent and their desire to get within the Knicks org.  Makes a lot of sense from a legacy standpoint.  If Porzingis gets healthy, the young players that have hit and they have the space, they can pull of something good. 

#9743 DeeZee

DeeZee

Starter

• 4,727 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe. Shaq.

Posted Today, 11:35 AM

@wojespn
Free agent forward Dante Cunningham has agreed to a deal with the Spurs, league source tells ESPN.

#9744 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 13,037 posts

Posted Today, 01:15 PM

Depends.  It seems the last few years Dolan has taken a step back and let the new FO do its thing since booting Phil.  They've been decent via the draft it seems so far.  All they need is an incumbent star or potential star, likeable coach and cap space.  They have 2 of those already. Like LA, the Knicks with a good situation is as enticing as any.

That would be nice to see. Though, from what I have read the NYK organization is toxic AF.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#9745 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 5,403 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

What's up with all the baseless discussion around Durant leaving? To the Knicks?? One of the worst run organizations in the NBA for the last 20 years! 

Durant would be foolish to waste his prime anywhere else. He has a chance to establish himself as the leader of one of the most dominant dynasties ever, rivaling only the 90s Bulls. Why would he ever pass that up? 

#9746 Darth N1ck

Darth N1ck

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted Today, 02:08 PM

My guess is it's a rebuttal to those that say, you can't win on your own/you joined a dynasty after you were up 3-1 on them.

What's up with all the baseless discussion around Durant leaving? To the Knicks?? One of the worst run organizations in the NBA for the last 20 years!

Durant would be foolish to waste his prime anywhere else. He has a chance to establish himself as the leader of one of the most dominant dynasties ever, rivaling only the 90s Bulls. Why would he ever pass that up?

#9747 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 9,449 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

I hope we get back to where all time great players spend their entire prime with one organization. This team jumping is annoying imo.

It makes it nearly impossible to have legendary rivalries.
  • LakeShow1o1 and LACAS like this

#9748 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,755 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted Today, 04:15 PM

I hope we get back to where all time great players spend their entire prime with one organization. This team jumping is annoying imo.

It makes it nearly impossible to have legendary rivalries.

I have to agree with you on this one. Players hopscotch and double dutch quick these days.

#9749 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 13,037 posts

Posted Today, 05:59 PM

Just wait til next offseason

#9750 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,308 posts

Posted Today, 06:54 PM

Our 2nd unit will be fun as hell.

Rondo, Hart, Svi, Kuzma and Wagner

All that shooting

• lildvl10 likes this

fXlFKv8.gif

#9751 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted Today, 07:02 PM

Me: we have no shooters!
Svi/hart: hold our beer!
  • JayTheGreat and MaceWindu like this

#9752 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,560 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted Today, 07:39 PM

I know Kid is going to call me a hypocrite but I will accept that L. I’m leaning more towards the kids bandwagon now. We could potentially have something. Unless the spurs do a Ingram swap straight up then [expletive] that. Lebron Rondo and Lance just might be able to carry these kids and win it all.

#9753 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,836 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted Today, 07:43 PM

I know Kid is going to call me a hypocrite but I will accept that L. I’m leaning more towards the kids bandwagon now. We could potentially have something. Unless the spurs do a Ingram swap straight up then [expletive] that. Lebron Rondo and Lance just might be able to carry these kids and win it all.

The feelings for the kids peaks from now (start of SL) till we go on our first 5-10 game losing streak.

I remember the Lonzo Ball fever we had over here that died out as soon as the season started.

Edited by Jackson, Today, 07:43 PM.

#9754 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted Today, 08:03 PM

The feelings for the kids peaks from now (start of SL) till we go on our first 5-10 game losing streak.

I remember the Lonzo Ball fever we had over here that died out as soon as the season started.

The difference is we have lebron, so hopefully we dont get those 5-10 game losing streak

Edited by lildvl10, Today, 08:03 PM.

#9755 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 5,304 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted Today, 08:11 PM

Me: we have no shooters!
Svi/hart: hold our beer!

pWJ3hNV.gif

#9756 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,484 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

What? His second game was epic

19 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

Japago