225 replies to this topic

#221 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,749 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted November 19, 2017 - 08:54 PM

Thought kuzma was too relaxed in this game, noticed that the whole game, so i say meh game for kuzma, couldve been better
  • Olabebeh likes this

#222 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Off The Bench

• 1,458 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted November 19, 2017 - 08:55 PM

Its about that time

https://streamable.com/l4i02

LMAO.

#223 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,749 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted November 19, 2017 - 08:55 PM

Its about that time
https://streamable.com/l4i02

Lol, wouldbt be surprised if he drops another single tonight haha

#224 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,998 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 20, 2017 - 06:08 AM

Nothing better than watching a Laker game win on a Sunday evening while eating left over Halloween candy

Wait until you realize you're old enough and make enough money to buy your favorite candy anytime you want!

Then the trade off between that and certain diabetes down the road (so theres that)

(Current favorite: Hersheys drops Cookies and Cream flavor)

Edited by kball, November 20, 2017 - 06:09 AM.

• MaceWindu likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#225 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,998 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 20, 2017 - 06:25 AM

I like any win against teams above .500 but man Nugs lost a lot of guys so it felt somewhat unsatisfying.

And the the hype of Lonzo triple doubles is a diversion somewhat.

I'd give almost all of them up to see him shooting 35% from 3, 45% from 2, 80% from line.

That was a crazy amount of rebounds though.

He's still going to be a star i think, but he's so non chalant looking out there.

Once he realizes the games belong to him and starts playing that way consistently...watch out

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#226 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 5,141 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 20, 2017 - 07:26 AM

Wait until you realize you're old enough and make enough money to buy your favorite candy anytime you want!

Then the trade off between that and certain diabetes down the road (so theres that)

(Current favorite: Hersheys drops Cookies and Cream flavor)

Don't really have a sweet tooth but I do enjoy a good Milky Way and Three Musketeers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users