#541 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,466 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 02, 2017 - 09:16 PM

Ok, this was a really good game by the Lakers, showing how good they can be at D. I feel bad for Nance Jr, lets hope Luke puts Kuzma at the starting lineup and don't make last season mistakes when injuries came. Lillard is a great player, buy also an NBA princess, he gets all the calls its almost ridiculous. I'm starting to worry about Lonzo, not only his offense looks really bad, but his attitude and body language is off, this was his worst game as a pro so far, and it was a very bad one.

#542 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 02, 2017 - 09:34 PM

Starting to think maybe Lonzo wasn't feeling well

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#543 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,466 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 02, 2017 - 09:39 PM

Exactly, everybody can have a bad offensive game, but he took only 2 shots in the whole game and he looked like tired. I'm officialy concerned, wasn't expecting this.

#544 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,623 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 03, 2017 - 01:55 AM

Zo spent most of pre-game stretching/sitting down... maybe he wasn't feeling well.. who knows.

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#545 M.X.M.

M.X.M.

@WeCarpeDiem

• 3,884 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted November 03, 2017 - 05:12 AM

Love the effort by the team. Kuzma is a G

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

#546 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Rookie

• 221 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 03, 2017 - 06:23 AM

For some reason Lonzo is afraid to take shots or finish at the rim.   He played good D for the most part though.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users