2706 replies to this topic

#2701 lildvl10

lildvl10

Starter

• 4,242 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted December 05, 2018 - 11:16 PM

its been a while since we had this one, whenever you have a chance b. Diddy, thanks

#2702 Aykut Purde

Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 634 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 06, 2018 - 11:33 PM

Good old days, when we were winning just a couple of games a month and this thread was going crazy. Now that we win regularly it must be hard to it for every game :D

• lildvl10 likes this

Welcome Bron.

#2703 lildvl10

lildvl10

Starter

• 4,242 posts

Posted January 09, 2019 - 10:38 PM

anyone got any reaction for this detroit game?

#2704 lildvl10

lildvl10

Starter

• 4,242 posts

Posted January 09, 2019 - 10:39 PM

Want to know other fans think about kuz

Edited by lildvl10, January 09, 2019 - 10:39 PM.

• Persian Gulf likes this

#2705 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 7,223 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted January 10, 2019 - 12:23 AM

I think Blake scores 40+ and we win this.

You meant to say Kuzma didnt ya!

I think this is a win. The lakers are worse then us without Lebron.

I had forgotten how ugly Lonzo Ball's shooting form is. It hurts to watch.

Take over Blake!

looks kinda like blakes gonna have an off night.

Blake's by far the best player on this court. Need him to take over

I think I've got enough already for today.

This team is awful

The lakers payroll without Lebron out there is like 60mill. Our payroll is double that.

Kuzma's gonna drop 50. Blake still goes under on the screen lol

It's almost insane how they are torching us and picking apart our defense. I almost can't believe how bad we are. Worst record in the NBA besides the Knicks the last 37 days.

This team is bad. So so bad.

Completely blows my mind that a team TRYING DESPERATELY to make the playoffs in the EAST is on its way to losing 15 of 19......and only communication coming from front office and ownership is be patient, we just gotta get Ish back. GTFO

No rebounds for Blake kinda shocked

Blake had as many rebounds as me tonight! Did a hell of a job on Kuzma as well. Solid -22 for the 4th highest paid player in the league. Bigs that make that much need to play defense.

Don't worry; we'll string together a couple of games against some bad teams once we get back home. Just enough to lull the uninitiated into false hope.

I have called every misstep from this franchise on this sub for the past 6 years. I,told you all what a terrible trade the blake trade was, got downvoted to [expletive]. this franchise is [expletive]ing ass, please ship it off to seattle so I can get on with my life k thanks

I'd let Blake just go pursue his entertainment career after the all star break. Don't waste your efforts on this garbage squad

Hopefully this national TV embarrassment wakes up the Pistons front office to actually trade some of these guys that clearly aren't giving it their all... Mark Jackson rightfully ripped this teams lack of effort.

I'm worried Blake's going to wake up one day and just decide to pack it in like his teammates and stop trying.

This is crap.

At least we stopped Lakers fans from getting some damn free tacos.

• lildvl10 and Olabebeh like this

0iNkSmB.jpg

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#2706 trips

trips

Rookie

• 29 posts
  • Name:ClubLakers
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Multiple

Posted January 10, 2019 - 12:36 AM

Lmao!

• -Wade- and lildvl10 like this

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or "Don't assume bad intentions over neglect and misunderstanding." - Hanlon's razor It recommends a way of eliminating unlikely explanations for a phenomenon (a philosophical razor).

#2707 lildvl10

lildvl10

Starter

• 4,242 posts

Posted January 10, 2019 - 03:52 PM

I think Blake scores 40+ and we win this.

You meant to say Kuzma didnt ya!

I think this is a win. The lakers are worse then us without Lebron.

I had forgotten how ugly Lonzo Ball's shooting form is. It hurts to watch.

Take over Blake!

looks kinda like blakes gonna have an off night.

Blake's by far the best player on this court. Need him to take over

I think I've got enough already for today.

This team is awful

The lakers payroll without Lebron out there is like 60mill. Our payroll is double that.

Kuzma's gonna drop 50. Blake still goes under on the screen lol

It's almost insane how they are torching us and picking apart our defense. I almost can't believe how bad we are. Worst record in the NBA besides the Knicks the last 37 days.

This team is bad. So so bad.

Completely blows my mind that a team TRYING DESPERATELY to make the playoffs in the EAST is on its way to losing 15 of 19......and only communication coming from front office and ownership is be patient, we just gotta get Ish back. GTFO

No rebounds for Blake kinda shocked

Blake had as many rebounds as me tonight! Did a hell of a job on Kuzma as well. Solid -22 for the 4th highest paid player in the league. Bigs that make that much need to play defense.

Don't worry; we'll string together a couple of games against some bad teams once we get back home. Just enough to lull the uninitiated into false hope.

I have called every misstep from this franchise on this sub for the past 6 years. I,told you all what a terrible trade the blake trade was, got downvoted to [expletive]. this franchise is [expletive]ing ass, please ship it off to seattle so I can get on with my life k thanks

I'd let Blake just go pursue his entertainment career after the all star break. Don't waste your efforts on this garbage squad

Hopefully this national TV embarrassment wakes up the Pistons front office to actually trade some of these guys that clearly aren't giving it their all... Mark Jackson rightfully ripped this teams lack of effort.

I'm worried Blake's going to wake up one day and just decide to pack it in like his teammates and stop trying.

This is crap.

Thank you sir
  • -Wade- likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users