#2621 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 909 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 07, 2018 - 03:51 AM

Looking forward to see what Josh Jackson can do with 25 shots.

Quote:
I'd like to see us lose, first and foremost. Second, jj to keep playing well, bender to get some consistency, n for Chriss n Dudley to keep the pout & powdered sugar off their faces.

Quote:
Take the L, but keep it close

Quote:
Lakers have a strong bench but if Jackson and Warren get hot our starters could do well.

Quote:
I understand that we're tanking but I hate the Lakers so much that I actually want to see a win.

Quote:
8-teams in solid contention for 25% of the ping-pong balls crazy

Quote:
#BeatTheHellOutOfLA

Never gets old, even in a tank season.

Quote:
I guess Randle is going to be Karl Malone tonight.

Quote:
Chriss's first whine of the night, so much for that.

Quote:
Randle jealous of that Croatian wingspan

Quote:
Suns play **** physical for (bleep) once. Getting **** punked out there.

Quote:
Randle should play football

Quote:
Chriss got Youtubed.

Quote:
Chriss and bender are such weak rebounders

Quote:
Sadly, LA got a great one in Kuzma.

Quote:
Atleast this game will help your tank

Quote:
Did the Suns not score in like the last 4 minutes?
  • Busty Bluth and Olabebeh like this

#2622 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,876 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted February 07, 2018 - 03:54 AM

Looking forward to see what Josh Jackson can do with 25 shots.

Quote:
I'd like to see us lose, first and foremost. Second, jj to keep playing well, bender to get some consistency, n for Chriss n Dudley to keep the pout & powdered sugar off their faces.

Is this a reference to a coke problem w these guys or what?

Also, Nice of the remaining Suns fans to post their thoughts

Edited by kball, February 07, 2018 - 03:55 AM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2623 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 909 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5

Posted February 09, 2018 - 01:03 AM

This is going to be very strange. A few hours before tipoff, and neither team knows who will be in the opponent's lineup (maybe not even their own!).....

Beating the Fakers is never a bad thing, however. GET IT DONE!!

Quote:
Too easy game, so we will lose.

Quote:
Russ & Melo might be out, Robes is out, & since it's deadline day we're probably making a move & missing whoever goes. At this point I'd just let PG & Adams sit out too

Quote:
Ingram last two

21 /4.5 / 5.0 / 2
64/60/78

Should drop 50 today

Quote:
ell we are underdogs right now. Hope we can win this but without Westbrook...it's not like we have a good bench

Quote:
Bill Walton is calling a college game on ESPN and its likely more entertaining than whatever is left of this team

Quote:
Steven Adams having a hard time with brolo. He looks a lot more ordinary out there without russ.

Quote:
I know we don't have Russ or Melo, but it's still going to really suck to lose to the Lakers two times in three game, especially when that third game was a 20-point blowout win over the Warriors.

And I was so keyed up and in a great mood after I watched UNC beat Duke.

Quote:
If PG were an alpha he would will this offense to victory

Quote:
they have paul george's parents in the front row sitting next to jimmy iovine, cheering him in the pre-game. this guy is gone.

Quote:
If Russ were an alpha he would have led the offense to victory against LAL the other day at home. The problem is the alpha, Roberson, is out and OKC is done because the rest are just beta (bleep).

Quote:
I'm just sick of the alpha/beta crap. I don't even mean in relation to sports just in general.

Quote:
If you replaced every player on the team except PG/Russ with D-leaguers we'd be exactly as good as we are right now. The supporting cast is more hindrance than help.

Quote:
Patterson is just ****ing horrible. The ENTIRE bench outside of felton is ****ing horrible. ALL on presti. This complete **** bench OKC has. The BIG 2 tonight, only one showed up. Adams is having a tough time against the "great" Lopez

Quote:
After the way they played the Warriors, it is clear they only care about the teams that actually matter. They will make the playoffs so I now only judge the games against actual playoff teams from this point on.

Quote:
Warriors are having trouble with dallas tonight. So maybe the Warriors only get up against the good teams. OKC is NOT a good team.

Quote:
Every one of you who watched this win player of the game.

Quote:
Why are we calling timeout? It's not like he's going to coach anyway, just get the game over with

Quote:
When you think about it this is basically a preview of what we'll be seeing next season.

Quote:
But our supporting cast is fine because we beat the Warriors, right?

Quote:
So glad we didn't make a move. Our bench is outstanding.

Quote:
PG a buyout candidate.

Quote:
If Trade deadline was tonight, I bet we make a f****** move.

Quote:
OH YES, I totally agree with you. 82-0. You actually think this team is good. When George leaves, I'm gonna rub it in your fresno face and say, I TOLD YOU SO!! Drink the kool aid, PLEASE!!!

Quote:
singler did it!! okc broke 80!! somewhere $unshine has a little tear in his eye.
  • Busty Bluth, Olabebeh and lakerfan98 like this

#2624 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,506 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 09, 2018 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
they have paul george's parents in the front row sitting next to jimmy iovine, cheering him in the pre-game. this guy is gone.

hahaha

• M.X.M. and Olabebeh like this

#2625 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,001 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 09, 2018 - 10:54 AM

Do OKC fans like Paul George?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#2626 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 2,938 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted February 09, 2018 - 11:18 AM

Is this a reference to a coke problem w these guys or what?

Also, Nice of the remaining Suns fans to post their thoughts

In Dudley's case, I think it's a weight problem. I think Kanter recently tweeted for him to get on a treadmill because he does look super fat and out of shape. 

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users