#2522 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 04, 2017 - 05:52 AM

Dude where do you find these, hilarious stuff :D

That quote "I'm a Kuz nuthugger now!" literally made me spit out morning coffee and crack up

Also, "Kuzma could take my girl and i wouldn't even be mad"

Awesome!

Edited by kball, November 04, 2017 - 06:03 AM.

• FranklinPeanuts likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2523 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts

Posted November 04, 2017 - 06:01 AM

Shout out to b.diddy for posting this react after games.

Some of the best morning read ever and a good part of this forum of late

• GCMD likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2524 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,793 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 04, 2017 - 07:44 AM

"Stop it Randle. You're not Kuzma"  :D  :D

#2525 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,475 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 04, 2017 - 01:38 PM

Yes, I remember that feeling...
d01b1334adb44243778281ca96390c9c.jpg
  • GCMD likes this

#2526 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,475 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted November 04, 2017 - 01:39 PM

Wise words
a298c77c76c8e51dbf57c110430b6ee7.jpg

#2527 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 762 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 05, 2017 - 10:26 PM

Lakers vs. Grizzles
Pregame

Quote:
Lakers came back from 18 down in that game. It appears the Grizz aren't the only team losing leads.

Quote:
We better not play down to our competition again in this one. But the Lakes have looked better than I thought they were goin to look as of late....that Kuzma can ball.

Quote:
Lakers are competiting.

Quote:
Somebody tell Grizz lakers been playing well!

Quote:
Im putting this game as an L.

Quote:
gonna be a good game. Lakers are exciting again. However I don’t think they can handle our Zbo-like point guard.

Quote:
We always seem to have a problem with these guys. I don't know if it has to do with getting up for the Clippers, and letting down for these guys or what.

Quote:
Not the same Grizz or lakers this year ...who knows what's gonna happend.

Quote:
The Lakers' job this year is to entertain the fans, entertain TNT/ESPN audiences and ruin road trips for the "good" teams.

So, yeah, maybe they are a trap game, especially since they are not afraid to run. Hopefully someone stays home on Kuzma. I think HE is the guy who can beat us. At times he reminds me of a taller, quicker Klay Thompson.

Quote:
Truth. Im sick to death of the grizzlies M.O. if they can beat the elite teams they can beat the bottom dwellers

Quote:
Lopez been drainin' 3's left and right. Just sits on the perimeter. Gonna be an interesting match up.

Quote:
Wanna see who is slower: Andrew Harrison or Lonzo Ball. Those two should compete in a foot race at halftime.

Quote:
You really think Lonzo is slow?

First half

Quote:
We look sleepy. Unless Gasol scores 50, this doesn’t look good so far. No one else showing up

Quote:
I'm starting to despise Chalmers. That flop was a total embarrassment.

Quote:
I can’t believe I’m about to type this....

We really need CParsons

Quote:
What are we doing? They are iust bending us over against our will in the paint.

Quote:
I've caught a decent amount of LA games this year. Kuzma is the real deal. Everything he throws up goes in. I really don't get it. Quite a steal.

Quote:
This is embarrassing

Quote:
Wow, what happened to the defense?

Quote:
We’re making Ingram look like Durant

Quote:
People will say that the Lakers was the easy LA game, but I honestly think that they are as good, if not better, than the Clippers. Clippers have had an easy schedule.

Quote:
They have a really good roster!!! KCP and Brooky were great additions. Id don't see the Clips being able to keep it up. Especially when it comes time for Danilo's annual injury.

Quote:
Since Ingram seems to be making 100% of his layups how about we make him try to shoot a jumper.

Quote:
Seriously looking like a L right now

Quote:
Hammer, nail, coffin?

Quote:
Game over

Quote:
I usually wait until the game is over before posting... oh wait, I’m ok.

Quote:
I am out. They don't want to play I don't want to watch.

Quote:
The win probability graph has us at 0.2%

Quote:
This is the funeral game for Grit and Grind. No heart. Spit and whine

2nd Half

Quote:
Lakers are a young inexperienced team. Let’s see if they can execute down the stretch

Quote:
They were probably out clubbing in La all night

Quote:
You could see in the first quarter we weren’t ready to play even when we were up. We slept walked for 3 quarters

Quote:
Lopez has badly outplayed Marc

Quote:
That game ended 27 hours ago and they didn’t have to travel. They just sleep walk against bad teams

Quote:
Imagine if we had played like this the whole game

Quote:
Another lost to an inferior team. 0 focus

Quote:
Terrible call, clearly off his shoulder. Big decision that could've won us the game..

Quote:
This is why Grizz don’t usually go far in the POs. Losing games like these ends up with the Grizz getting a crappy seed in the POs.

Quote:
I hate games like this, we come back from 22 just to lose the game. I'd rather just have been blown out and gone to the next one.

Quote:
My point exactly.. cant believe in this team when they play like they did the first 3 qtrs..

Quote:
Grizz can't beat sub 500 teams and it's been that way for several years... what's the common denominator?

Marc/Mike

Quote:
The fix is in on that replay. Rarely does a game hinge on a call but that was ridiculous. For crying out loud you have a replay center and can zoom, slow mo and change angles. You can’t tell me that the ball wasn’t off Ingram’s shoulder.

Quote:
swear, I think the Grizz just want to lose games at time.

Sorry, looks like there's not that many Grizzles fans posting about the game 😂😂

Edited by b.diddy2417, November 05, 2017 - 10:27 PM.

• Aykut Purde and Olabebeh like this

#2528 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,406 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 07, 2017 - 09:49 AM

Don't want to start an insurrection here but real quick about DLO.....I can't speak for anyone else but I was over the trade the moment we signed KCP with cap space.  More than anything I thought the timing of the trade was awful and I'll go to my grave believing that the main reason (not the only reason but the main reason) why we made that trade when we did is because Magic and Pelinka thought they had PG in the bag.  Had we not been able to replace Russell in the starting lineup that would have irked me but when KCP fell into our laps (thank you Danny Ainge for sending Avery Bradley to Detroit lol) that was a wrap for me.  If you haven't already it's time to make peace with the situation and move on.  Just my two cents.    

• GCMD likes this

#2529 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts

Posted November 07, 2017 - 11:54 AM

^

My feeling is once Lakers settled more or less on Ball as our likely draft pick, D'lo wasn't needed, had most value of young guys and so it was time to shore up center position w Brook for a year. Maybe more?

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2530 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,307 posts

Posted November 07, 2017 - 12:08 PM

Only thing I was upset about was Russell not being worth a top 12 pick...DET decided to keep the pick to take Luke Kinnard than trade it for Russell...that was a slap in the face.

But I was over Russell last season.  My son and I were having a discussion about Russell and I said "I can't wait til D'Angelo Russell gets traded"...he walked off and 10 minutes later he came back to tell me Russell had been traded.  LOL.

I don't feel that way about anyone on this team.  Not everyone is an Allstar but they all have worth and merit outside of putting up numbers.  Glad we moved on.

tenor.gif

#2531 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,406 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted November 07, 2017 - 12:38 PM

I assumed (and still do) that we were asking teams to take Mozgov with Russell not a straight up swap for a pick. Cap space being the primary goal.

#2532 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 852 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted November 07, 2017 - 09:59 PM

Its pretty hard to be upset about the trade when you look back at it as Kuzma + Lopez for DLo and Mozgov. Kuzma looking like he should've been a top 10 pick in the draft, not #27 and if it had originally been Lopez and a top 10 pick I don't think many would have complained!

Founder and CEO, Beatt Productions, LLC

Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#2533 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts

Posted November 08, 2017 - 05:53 AM

I assumed (and still do) that we were asking teams to take Mozgov with Russell not a straight up swap for a pick. Cap space being the primary goal.

May have also been shopping Deng and D'lo package for all we know?

Lakers did very well looking back, mostly to do with Kuz if Lopez is gone by end of season and we don't replace w Boogie.

If we do replace with Boogie (and don't have to attach Kuz w a Deng deal), Lakers win that trade hands down

Edited by kball, November 08, 2017 - 05:54 AM.

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2534 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts

Posted November 08, 2017 - 05:58 AM

Really looking forward to b.diddy posting Smeltic fan reaction if we hammer them tonight.

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#2535 Aykut Purde

Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 556 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001

Posted November 14, 2017 - 08:26 AM

We are waiting for the Suns game!

• Olabebeh likes this

My latest game review: https://steemit.com/...-the-rescue-6-8

I am on Steemit! Writing both in english and turkish. I will try to write about Lakers, so follow me :) I also changed my name to my real name: Aykut Purde. I was nikolatesla before.

https://steemit.com/@aykutpurde

#2536 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 762 posts

Posted November 14, 2017 - 11:52 PM

Sorry guys i completely space out i had personal things going on will have it up in a couple of hours

#2537 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 762 posts

Posted November 15, 2017 - 02:06 AM

Pre-game

Quote:
I'm a big fan of high draft picks but I'd gladly take a win tonight. Too bad I won't be able to watch it.

Quote:
Go Suns! **** the Lakers!

Quote:
Not sure about Ball v Ulis, but can't be worse than Bledsoe lol.

Quote:
That matchup scares me too.

Quote:
Not me. I love it. Wanna see Tyler whoop dat ***.

Quote:
I hope Jackson has a breakout game. Would be nice to see him outperform Ball

Quote:
Beat the crap out of LA.

Quote:
I want to win badly, I hated our last game against the Lakers with that joke of a defensive effort from Bledsoe.

Quote:
Wow, if that graphic is right they are a turrible 3 pt shooting team.

Quote:
Lakers are actually a really tough matchup for us.

Quote:
Yeah, and don't forget Julius Randle who is playing great. A candidate for Sixth Man Of The Year.

Quote:
I'm still shocked at Randle's Motion FG% on the Motion FG% tab here, where it also shows Warren being tied with Giannis and LeBron for most motion field goals.... https://docs.google....#gid=2099085025

Quote:
Got 25 bucks on the Suns tonight, please I️ need a free haircut this week.

Quote:
Even if we lose, I hope Lonzo doesn’t go off and cause national headlines again.

Quote:
If there's a team Lonzo is most likely to go off on, it's us

First Half

Quote:
Lonzo won't feast on bledsoe tonight

Quote:
LOL at Lonzo battling with BroLo for the loose ball.
Oh boy.

Quote:
I want Randle

Quote:
Get this lineup out. Its garbage.

Quote:
Seriously Len couldn't hit the side of a barn if he carried the ball right up to that barn...

Quote:
Booker is going for 50 tonight.

Quote:
Let Lonzo shoot every single time.

Quote:
Aint no Beldsoe's here, Lonzo

Quote:
Lakers missing shots that usually go in.. so far so good for us but can't expect these not to drop in the second half.

Quote:
F L O P. **** Pope and his agency.

Quote:
This game reminds me of our first meeting with the Lakers. Our bench needs to get going if we're gonna have a chance to win this.

Quote:
Damn it Booker. You elite AF

Quote:
We are a simple team. Book goes out we suck. Book comes in we win.

Quote:
Ingram is so bad

2nd Half

Quote:
I'll put on my white pointy hat here ... not sure why the Suns push the hip-hop as the majority of timeout activities in Phoenix. Seems odd when the population and fan base is predominately hispanic/anglo. Spurs have figured it out and a lot of half-time activities are latino-based.

Quote:
I can imagine Booker and Warren angry in the locker room like those LeBron rdcworld parodies

Quote:
SHOOT THE BALL ULIS. YOU HAVE ZERO POINTS. SHOOT THE BALL.

Quote:
WUT THE F*CO IS THAT FOUL CALL ON BOOKER? AWFUL. AWFUL. AWFUL. THEN A TECH OF COURSE.

Quote:
Weak flop by lonzo lol

Quote:
wow giant flop attempt from Ball trying to draw the offensive 'push off the back' on Booker.

Quote:
Teams need to start playing Lonzo like they do Rubio. Stand 5 feet away from him.

Quote:
General fans still severely underrate Booker.

Quote:
**** Lakers fans booing booker

Quote:
Josh Jackson needs time in the D league

Quote:
**** YOU RANDLE

Quote:
I wish I was at the game. The amount of boos w/ us at the FT line is absurd.

Quote:
Josh Jackson plays way too many unearned minutes.

This kid isn't ready for the NBA yet.

Quote:
Jackson's turning 22 next season, he will need to figure out basketball skills pretty fast.

Quote:
Scrub of the Day: Jordan Clarkson

Quote:
The whistle is so quick against Booker. Where's the superstar treatment? Or is Booker no longer in the NBA's itinerary for star making?

Quote:
The interesting thing out of this game is Lakers making a run w/o Lonzo.

Quote:
I **** hate that crackhead corey brewer

Quote:
I really hate losing to the Lakers.

Quote:
All the lakers have to do is get the ball out of bookers hands and the other 4 will **** it up

Quote:
Havent seen Lonzo in like FOREVER. Weird.

Quote:
Its not fair that the Lakers don't put Lonzo in the game, their much easier to defend with him in.

Quote:
Hey, Walton.
Give us a chance. We want to play against Lonzo

Quote:
Now we got Lets Go Lakers in the stadium. Sigh.

Quote:
They used to pipe in the "Lets go Suns" chants over the PA to drown that out. Doesnt happen anymore.

Quote:
So many **** Lakers fans

Quote:
...on track to draft in the top 5 years for the next 7 years.

Quote:
So booker was about to fight the entire Lakers team?

Quote:
He pretty much was all game long anyway

Quote:
Where are their suspensions for leaving the bench? Oh yeah, Lakers.

Quote:
i hate the lakers soooo much

Quote:
I also think Booker hates the Lakers. Maybe he IS a Sun for life.

Quote:
He probably hates that their fans take over our arena

Quote:
I live in LA and there will be nothing worse than having to face the guys at work tomorrow morning damn. They're already talking so much ****. It's so infuriating. I'm salt af right now haha

Quote:
Just say our bench outside of Bender was 3-30 and you still barely beat us. Tell them good thing they have Jordan Clarkson and Corey Brewer. Their best players.

Quote:
Just talk **** about Ingram and Ball, the "future" of their franchise

Quote:
I KNOW! They are all stoked about one win in a season they won't make the playoffs but aren't concerned that Lonzo shoots like 20% from three for the season lol

Quote:
Man I hate losing to the lakers at home, their fans took the place over at the end of the game.

Quote:
Devin Booker this season would rank:

2nd in 2PT%
2nd in 3PT%
1st in FT%

In Kobe Bryant's career.

That is ridiculous.

Quote:
I hate to lose to this Lakers team, ****. We need to win Friday's matchup.

Quote:
Man, those Lakers are bad, and we still lost.

Quote:
[Twitter post from someone] A Lakers coach Brian Shaw to Devin Booker with under a minute left last night "Stop #$%&*#$ flopping!" Which in turn caused Booker to approach Lakers bench.

Quote:
I thought it was Randle talking **** ..BShaw is a chill dude suprising if true but Booker needs to relax with the tough guy act after a loss to bottom feeders like us he looks like a clown

Quote:
Clown is the last thing Booker will ever look like. He has more value than the entire Lakers roster combined.
  • Olabebeh likes this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users