Opposing Fans' Reaction Thread

• Please log in to reply
2540 replies to this topic

#2501 Tensai

Tensai

Superstar

• 8,242 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 05:50 PM

Kings are how we would be if we were to load on mediocre talent 3 years ago, and forego getting high draft picks. So glad the FO isn't full of delusional bunch like Kings'.

fXlFKv8.gif

#2502 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 26,088 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 11, 2016 - 06:10 PM

How clueless do you have to be as a Kings fan to think that this was a game you get to 'rest your guys in the 4th'??

They've had a damn easy schedule and came into the game below .500. They suck, yet their fans talk as if they're a force to be reckoned with. 

I mean its a fan base of people shaking cowbells around all game. What do you expect. 

• Tensai likes this

#2503 Tensai

Tensai

Superstar

• 8,242 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 06:54 PM

Hahaha

fXlFKv8.gif

#2504 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 764 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 26, 2017 - 01:35 AM

Lakers vs Wizards 10/25/17

Pregame
Quote:
Lakers have a **** team. They should of kept D'anlow But knowing the Wizards we (should win) but we don't blow nobody out. It's a 5 point game either way.

Quote:
I just want a dominant win could care less about the Wall/Lonzo matchup...

Quote:
The one thing Lonzo does better that Wall- answer questions during an interview. You cant deny that Lonzo is poised in front of a microphone. I love how he answers the questions about his dad in a way that doesn’t embarrass his dad or give credence to any of the idiotic things his dad says. “I grew up with it...”,”i dont care about triple doubles I just want to win” , “i can play better...” , “we did some good things out there” and he gave props to D-Fox for being the fastest point guard he has faced...

Quote:
It should be illegal what Wall will do to Ball tonight. Johnny hasn't even hit 2nd gear this season yet.

Quote:
Gotta say, the Lakers have a compelling young roster - kinda wierd that they got Bogut. Kuzma had a big game the other night. It'll be interesting to see if they play him and Nance together as bookend tweener forwards. And Ingram is starting to literally grow into an NBA player. Can we steal Josh Hart from them please? Looks like he's not going to be a rotation player for them unless they get a backcourt injury. This is the type of team that can beat anyone convincingly on any given night.

Quote:
Wall is going to rip apart Ball tonight. I almost feel bad for Ball- but at some point he should tell his dad to cool it and keep his yapper quiet. NBA players dont put up with that kind of bull. As long as Ball keeps defending his dad he is gonna have a huge target on his back. If I were Lonzo I would havea private moment with my dad and tell him that he is making things harder for him at this point.

Quote:
Lonzo seems like a good kid. Too bad his father insists on putting a target on his back.

Quote:
I am disappoint that no one has used the phrase "Balls to the Wall" yet. Booooo!

Quote:
Miller on the pregame show just said wall has another saying this year, "Nobody's safe."
Apparently Wall has a list of opposing PG's he wants to destroy. This game is going to be so much FUN !!!!

Quote:
Normally I say screw these 10pm games, But I like our guys and I want Ball and the Lakers to be destroyed.

Quote:
Lakers haven't beaten the Wizards at home since 2010?

1st half
Quote:
I'm more worried about Kuzma than anybody else on that roster right now

Quote:
Those Laker throwbacks are nice

Quote:
told ya larry lance was gonna be an issue, hes big and plays above the rim

Quote:
Looks like these guys just came from the Dodger game

Quote:
Gortat playing like he a star. Need to stop shooting the ball.

Quote:
Wizards come out unprepared against a bad team. I'm stunned.

Quote:
I have no idea what Gortat is doing

Quote:
Gortat allergic to putting the ball in the basket tonight.

Quote:
We're gonna get hot eventually and blow their doors off. Just an unlucky start.

Quote:
Wall may miss that shot anyways but it's clear that he is thinking about it when he's shooting. So stupid by Gortat

Quote:
Nice poise from Oubre. On a side note: I'm still amazed that I can watch this game on a plane.

Quote:
I feel like the lakers will slowly turn in to the lakers the further this goes but it seems that everyone chose Dodgers tonight

Quote:
Still mad we gave Clarkson to the lakers. For a sack of cash.

Quote:
Randle is a little like Zach Randolph. Mahinmi has to f-ing guard him.

Quote:
Oof. 5-point deficit. Not bad, seeing as we haven't left the locker room yet.

Quote:
Lmao no such thing as a mismatch when it's Mahinmi in the paint. That's what I call sympathy touches. He couldn't score on a 5'8" player in the post.

Quote:
Mahinmi is so terrible, hard to believe he's the fourth highest paid player on the roster.

Quote:
Why is Oubre playing so much more than Otto when Otto is so much better than Oubre.

Quote:
Jordan Meeks looking like Gilbert Arenas out there.

Quote:
Meeks shall inherit the 3. (Eh, needs work)

Quote:
Does Meeks have beef with LAL? Is there a backstory beyond "it's my former team"?

Quote:
Ball is outsmarting Wall right now.

Quote:
wall is clearly trying to go at Lonzo lol.

Quote:
Wall past his prime.

Quote:
Would you rather have Kuzma or what we got for that pick?

Quote:
Wall having a “I had fun in Hollywood last night” type of game

Quote:
Baptism of Pope...LOL

Quote:
Mark Jackson with a good line, "Nothing like baptizing the Pope"

Bradley Beal got up.

Quote:
Wall playing like a-s-s and we're up 7.

Quote:
Feeling like this team is not just ride or die with Wall now which is a good thing

Quote:
Clarkson so overrated, people talk about dude like he is some sort of star

Quote:
Literally I was just telling my boy the Lakers are equivalent to our bench...and there we are winning with the bench. Now are our starters gonna wake up and destroy this G-League team.

Quote:
this is fun, but Im gonna need Wall to start embarrassing Lonzo now

Quote:
Nance Jr is looking all world

Quote:
Nance is killing us, our lack of front court length

Quote:
Ball is out playing John Wall and the Lakers may very well win

Quote:
Starters playing like sh-t. Nobody driving to the hole against a horrible defender in Brook Lopez. Nance just schooling Porter and Gortat inside.

Quote:
Lonzo Ball isnt an adult yet. When he grows up he gonna be a beast

Quote:
Lonzo, playing like a PG. Wall playing for the crowd

Quote:
Told you guys. I literally don't think that I've ever seen Wall have a bad game against the Lakers, especially in LA. Thanks Gortat

Quote:
We are so fortunately that the Lakers are idiots

Quote:
Up four despite playing very poorly

Quote:
Cindy's being a bit of a jerk to her boyfriend/husband. You just got a speeding ticket; no time to point fingers.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BTW...WALL PLAYED THE WORSE HALF OF HIS LIFE>>>Until that last shot.
Worst half of his life was Game 7 against Boston in 2nd half.
That wasn’t Wall...that a bricklayer in a Wall jersey. His excuse for that game was essentially “I didn’t go out like a ***** like Harden tho”...

Quote:
the lakers are one of the worse teams in the NBA. They have a bunch of young athletic guys that can dunk, drive, shoot and dribble but they have NO idea how to play ball. We are lucky to have this schedule to start with.

Quote:
Man, why is this segment with Magic taking place in the Wizards' practice area? No corner 3s on that side during that warmup.

Quote:
D-Lo probably would have been the Lakers best player this year.

Quote:
Sleepwalked through the 1st half and still up by 4. You get the feeling like the Lakers pose zero real threat, and our players know it.

Quote:
We have 3 all star level guys this year. It will be tough to beat us.

2nd half
Quote:
Ingram looks like he's high all the time. Like he’s JR Smith

Quote:
Ball playing very smart defense on Wall. He's giving him the jumper and getting some help on the drive.

Quote:
Marrion had a better looking jumper than ball.

Quote:
Ball is further along as a defender than most rookies.

Quote:
NANCE IS 10 feet tall

Quote:
Lopez is so good when hes not hurt.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
KO the only one playing defense- And they give him a tech for clapping.
Weird T but the ref must have thought he was showing him up.
he was clapping directly in his face.

Quote:
Quote:
You get technicals for aggressive clapping
LOL. Yeah but Curry can actually dance laugh stare you down and throw his mouthpiece and no tech

Quote:
Making Larry Nance Jr. look like Larry Nance Sr.

Quote:
Side note: Houston scored two in the top of the 10th and LA just scored 2 to tie it.

Quote:
So Lonzo is kind of just a taller, worse defending Rubio, no?

Quote:
Mahinmi out for the rest of the game, wonderful

Quote:
I see Walton has decided that Lonzo shouldnt guard John anymore

Quote:
Wall and Beal playing offense alone... Where the hell is Otto? I guess when Otto sees other young long athletic guys he gets shook

Quote:
JOHN JUST WENT SUPERSAYIAN AGAIN! DAMN FINISH THAT JOHN

Quote:
I’m so sick of Ian. We have to get rid of him. He’s made of glass.

Quote:
Quote:
What happened to Ian?
Genie popped out of a bottle...all three of my wishes involved Ian not playing for the wizards anymore.

Quote:
Gortat could be posting up IT and I still wouldn't trust him

Quote:
Brewer OLD as hell....LOL. He has no lateral movement.

Quote:
Beal playing like an all-star tonight

Quote:
Remember when our 3rd quarters were Turd quarters?

Quote:
Quote:
Ball can't shoot and can't stay in front of guards on defense. I know he is just a few games into his career, but these were scouting knocks on him that seem legitimate.
Dude FULTZ is worse...D-Fox could be better than both of them....who knew?

Quote:
best case scenario for lakers.
lonzo – jason kidd
ingram – ariza
clarkson – jamal crawford
randle – nene
nance jr – nance sr
kuzma – pau gasol

Quote:
Ingram is a worse shooting skinner shorter dumber Kevin Durant.... i mean he is JUST LIKE KD

Quote:
I can't be the first person to think Jodie Meeks is eerily similar to Antawn Jamison...

Quote:
randle looks slim.

Quote:
People on the court with bad facial hair and need to shave
Brad (those sideburns have got to go)
Lonzo
Ingram

Quote:
Ingram makes Otto looks super built

Quote:
Lakers fans starting to groan when Ball misses. We should be up 15 but we love to keep it close.

Quote:
Quote:
caldwell-pope is a laker lol ?
Just about every play he has made has been a negative play for a Los Angeles. KCP has helped the Wizards

Quote:
F-ing Gortat misses dunk and gives up layup on other end.

Quote:
lol Wall is -4? Lonzo +3 yikes

Quote:
hahahahahah that entire sequence by Wall was hilariously awful. this dude doesn't even give Harden level effort on defense

Quote:
Holy Shi-t. Randle just mugged Wall and he still can't get call.

Quote:
If Wiz are going to be great or close, they can't let a team with two rookies and two sophomoreson the floor hang with them like this.

Quote:
Quote:
They let KCP talk trash to Beal? Should be a tech.
That and the lane violation and the technical on Oubre. Typical NBA officiating

Quote:
Just when you thought Gortat was playing well. Missed dunk and can’t get a rebound because he has a 10" vertical leap

Quote:
hopefully a Lonzo game winner here lol. please draw it up Luke Walton. We deserve it for this

Quote:
Losing to this dick father is like losing to Trump. Show a lil heart guys.?

Quote:
Ingram owned Otto and Kelly in the 4th

OT
Quote:
that bull tech literally might cost us the game.

Quote:
Quote:
This is what happens when you lack killer instinct. You play to the level of your opponents.
Second-chance points and poor execution is killing us. Ingram as badly outplayed Porter

Quote:
Come on Beal, get your head out of your ass in OT. F-ck this team horrible 4th quarter against this garbage young team.

Quote:
More ISO. We suck.

Quote:
this is where this team misses a Paul Pierce

Quote:
I've seen HS teams run a better offense.

Quote:
Awful game and OT by Wall.

Quote:
We are playing scared and they are playing confident right now

Quote:
randle can't set a screen

Quote:
Quote:
So-called great backcourts should dominate this young team.
We did lol...lakers front court is destroying ours in all ways

Quote:
Quote:
KUZMAN ALMOST FINISHED US BECAUSE WALL WAS A DEAD MAN ON D....
Wall is living on the hype. He is bricking shots and not closing out on defense.

Quote:
HE **** STOOD THERE AND WATCHED ON WHAT WOULDVE BEEN THE DAGGER ON US

Quote:
Randle used a lot of hands on that screen, but NBA refs don't call that...except on Gortat

Quote:
Refs gave this game to them

Quote:
This is vintage Wizards. Lavar Ball is going to talk so much.

Quote:
Meeks had a chance to foul...and didn't.

Quote:
someone tell me what Wall was doing there? he just left his man wide open

Quote:
Lavar ball is smiling his ass off

Quote:
Glad Wizards learned to just shut-up in the press. Glad Wizards learned ISO plays all game don't win. Hope they learned it.

Quote:
How do you lose to a team that bad lol

Quote:
Gortat stay your bald head ass off twitter

Quote:
Can't believe I stayed up to watch this crap. What an embarrassing performance. Glad they lost!

Quote:
Wall was 7-22 and -14. Ball was +13 . that is just pathetic.

Quote:
There's no excuse for losing this game. Wall laid an egg on national TV after saying no mercy. What a joke. I don’t be want to hear (bleep) from Wall.

Quote:
My gast is flabbered. 3 max contract players should not play like that against what is almost an expansion team.

Quote:
Gortat stay off of twitter
Beal, you dont get to jump on the plane until you make 50 free throws, (bleep) pathetic
Wall stop your (bleep) stupid campaign to get respect, its not working
refs go (bleep) yourselves

Quote:
Nice, Wizards just gift wrapped this game. Wall and Lonzo looked like Rookies out there. Ingram was the best player on the floor.
  • GenkiSushi, Olabebeh, dazz and 2 others like this

#2505 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,857 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 26, 2017 - 08:50 AM

I don't want to be that guy, but there's already a thread like this which was pretty popular back when we were winning. It was called "Opposing fan's reactions" or something.

• GCMD, pkflyers, bfc1125roy and 1 other like this

#2506 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 764 posts

Posted October 26, 2017 - 11:20 AM

I don't want to be that guy, but there's already a thread like this which was pretty popular back when we were winning. It was called "Opposing fan's reactions" or something.

I didn’t find it ... maybe I missed it I don’t like opening a double threads if there’s one already open
  • GCMD likes this

#2507 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,857 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 26, 2017 - 12:07 PM

I didn’t find it ... maybe I missed it I don’t like opening a double threads if there’s one already open

Here ya go :

http://lakernation.c...126?hl=reaction

#2508 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,307 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 26, 2017 - 12:31 PM

Still fun read.  Not much different from what our own fans were saying about us though.

• MaceWindu likes this

tenor.gif

#2509 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,794 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 26, 2017 - 02:39 PM

Still fun read.  Not much different from what our own fans were saying about us though.

No different that some of the stuff that spews from people around here  :D

• GCMD likes this

#2510 Rekal

Rekal

Rookie

• 980 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted October 26, 2017 - 05:36 PM

Still fun read. Not much different from what our own fans were saying about us though.

“Randle can’t set screens!”

I

#2511 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,307 posts

Posted October 26, 2017 - 08:19 PM

“Randle can’t set screens!”

I

Can't?  That's not true.  DOESN'T?  Yes...that is true.  He isn't consistent in that area...nor has he EVER been consistent in that area.  Before he came to the Lakers, he had more screens set FOR HIM than he set for others...

VERY small sample size but it confirmed what everyone already saw.  I get what you're saying and why you're saying it but that's an objective observation based in data and evidence, not the wildly oscillating subjective opinions that were based on if we are up or down or if a person makes one good play or one bad play.

I have no problem with criticism of a player based on evidence and data over a significant period of time.  Calling out Wall for having a bad game?  LOL...most if not ALL Lakers fans would trade any and everybody on this team for John Wall with no hesitation!

They were buggin'...

tenor.gif

#2512 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted October 27, 2017 - 08:40 AM

Merged the topics

• GCMD likes this

Posted Image

#2513 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,307 posts

Posted October 27, 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hopefully we get a lot of use out of this thread this year...

• MaceWindu likes this

tenor.gif

#2514 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,794 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 31, 2017 - 08:58 PM

No updates?

#2515 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,481 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted October 31, 2017 - 09:22 PM

Pistons fans loving Randle for sure 🤣

#2516 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 764 posts

Posted November 01, 2017 - 12:24 AM

Oct 31
Beatdown of Detroit

Pre-game

Quote:
These young teams scare me cause they will either crap the bed or come out spunky and play well.

Quote:
I can foresee a letdown where all of a sudden the Lakers shoot lights out from three and play like the Steve Nash Suns.

Quote:
Hopefully Brook Lopez doesn’t look like Steph Curry tonight

Quote:
think we are going to dismantle them.

If Ball had trouble against Beverley wait until Avery, who's easily a better defender (without being dirty may I add) gets a chance to lock him up.

Quote:
We’re gonna crush them.

Quote:
How the Pistons show up tonight will give us a hint on how close we are to being a good team

Quote:
Pistons are playing great, but this isn’t a guaranteed win. Lopez always seems to play awesome against us, and KCP is looking for a revenge game.

Quote:
They have to learn not to play down against lesser competition.

Quote:
Yup, a lot of boom or bust talent on that team right now. We have no idea if Lonzo and Ingram will shoot the lights out or crap the bed like young players often do. Also, Lopez has been crap this season too but he owns us so that is another wild card. I have no idea what to expect really.

Quote:
After two great and unexpected wins, please dont **** the bed against a terrible team...

Quote:
Personally wanna see us come correct and blow them out to show we're no longer mentally weak! retty easy motivation today...show the LA kids what Detroit Basketball is all about.

Quote:
#Pistons don't always (often) play Lakers & Clips on same trip. But haven't beaten both on same trip since 1983-84 season.

Quote:
It'll be nice to see KCP...

lose!

Quote:
The Lakers are not good at offense or defense. They are a bad team.That being said, I can foresee a letdown where all of a sudden the Lakers shoot lights out from three and play like the Steve Nash Suns.

First Half

Quote:
I swear Brook Lopez doesnt miss threes vs us

Quote:
We need to attack Lonzo

Quote:
Got $400 riding on this game...

Get your **** together boys

Quote:
Lopez probably loves playing against Dre.

Quote:
We would have a 5+ point lead if Bradley would just hit his open jumpers. He is making KCP look good when he's not.

Quote:
can't believer we are losing to the scrub Lakers, then again we lost to the sixers

Quote:
Always play down to our competition..

Quote:
Could see the L coming from a mile away, but I didn't expect it to be uncompetitive.
Is SVG awake on the sidelines?

Quote:
Damn we look like a d-league team out there

Quote:
Tolliver is in the game. We’ll be out of this deficit in no time.

Quote:
Andre looks like hes playing against elementary kids

Quote:
At this point I'd feel lucky to be down only single digits at the half if we can make it happen.

Quote:
You guys are not gonna let Lonzo Ball bet you right after that awesome W in Oakland, are you?

Quote:
Am i off in not liking the defense Jackson is playing on Ball at all?

Quote:
WTF Drummond, How may times does this guy have to a hit a 3 in your face for like a year now

Quote:
If you can’t prevent Julius randle from dribbling the ball from the 3 point line to the rim on consecutive plays, you shouldn’t be on an nba floor.

Quote:
Outhustled outplayed

They don’t deserve to win this game

Quote:
f they were playing a better team they would be down 30.

The Lakers are garbage. As hard as they’re playing they still don’t look good. We’re just playing that much worse.

Quote:
Should have figured they'd be awful tonight against a bad team.

Quote:
Last night, KCP took them out for a few drinks and to show them LALA Land. Himself, he only drunk soda.

Second Half

Quote:
yikes, Lakers kicking our butts. They get open 3 and layups and we get contested, tough shots.

Quote:
Need to stop playing with our food and kill it!

Quote:
I mean when the one you lose to is the crappy Lakers its gonna be some disappointment there.

Quote:
Can't count on beating the better teams every night...gotta slap the **** teams around if you wanna be a real playoff team.

This game us a opportunity to show where we're at mentally and they dropped the ball in the first half

Quote:
If KCP were this aggressive , he'd still be a piston . FML

Quote:
Lakers are very young. We've got a chance even if it's 10-12.

Quote:
Wonder if the boys partied a lil bit last night in LA. Gores probably got em all liquored up, that lush

Quote:
0 free throws in the entire game

Quote:
There you go. Let a young team get some confidence and everything goes there way.

Quote:
I give up, you know you are going to lose when thet hit that shot... lakers dont miss tonight

Quote:
lmao when they're hitting those shots...yea

Quote:
87 points to one of the worst offensive teams in the league. So much for us being a good defensive team.

Quote:
Damn we are shooting 0% from the free throw line tonight...

Quote:
There you go. Leuer you are human garbage. I loathe you.

Quote:
randle destroying leuer smh

Quote:
We get to shoot a free throw? Thought that wasn't allowed

Quote:
A FT? Really us?

Quote:
Lakers just dont miss, thats game.

Quote:
goodnight Detroit.....Lakers wanted it more

Quote:
Atleast 2-1 is still way better then i thought we would of done on this road trip..

Quote:
I kept waiting for the comeback lol

Quote:
Well now I know to never have any confidence in this team no matter how well they play in previous games.

Quote:
I didn't think there was really a huge lack of effort. Lakers played pretty much perfect basketball. Pistons would start to claw back, but the Lakers were moving the ball really well, and hit tough shots whenever it looked like we'd threaten.

Quote:
Snap back to reality...

Edited by b.diddy2417, November 01, 2017 - 12:36 AM.

• UKUGA, kball, MaceWindu and 1 other like this

#2517 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 764 posts

Posted November 03, 2017 - 09:48 PM

Will post later tonight

#2518 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 764 posts

Posted November 03, 2017 - 10:02 PM

Reactions Lakers vs Nets 11/3/17

Pregame
Quote:
I think a lot of people had this game circled on their calendar. Nance is out with a broken hand so logically you would expect Kuzma or Randle to start, but it's possible Luke tries to keep the 2nd unit intact and starts Deng or Brewer. Regardless, curious to see how RHJ/DMC hold up defensively.

I don't think I have to say anything about D'angelo's return to LA. I think the team will rally around him.

LET'S GO@!

Quote:
Lets **** GET IT!!!!

Quote:
Big game tonight. Rooting for a Russell revenge game and the win for you guys.

Quote:
big game, so late though. first time seeing brook in lakers uniform, bittersweet

Quote:
Watched LA last night against Portland. Came down to the wire. They could have tied it if Kuzma's shot fell with .07 left after Lillard hit a late 3 pointer to put Port ahead. Lopez had a strong game, Kuzma is going to be a problem to defend, Ball didn't do much, and unless they are really tired, they'll compete.

DRuss has to try not to do too much and we to defend Kuzma, or hope he's cold (but he drives in for a lot of his buckets). This can go either way.

Quote:
I wonder if DLo knows that the way to get back at Magic is not by scoring a ton of points tonight but by getting a ton of assists

Ideally of course DLo will do both

Quote:
Nick Young @NickSwagyPYoung I can’t wait to see this tonight....he back in LA

Quote:
Will there be a tribute video for Moz, DLo and the pick?

Quote:
lakers can be a pretty good defensive team when motivated. they have alot of good scorers too. Esp guys like Kuzma, and JC. We need atleast 2 other guys besides Dlo playing well tonight. Mozgov needs D up on Lopez...Lopez is a scoring machine.

Quote:
Nets all time leading scored is Lopez. I think D Lo will eventually have that title one day

Quote:
Have to win this one with DLO coming back!

Quote:
I could care less if DLO score 60 points tonight or 6. So long as Lakers win. We've been playing really solid this season. Lets keep it up.

Quote:
Not very confident about this game. 2nd game of a back to back after a tough road loss. No Nance. Dlo will try to make a statement game and his teammates will look to help him do it.

Quote:
No one talking about a Moz-revenge game of 40 points, 25 rebounds, 2 fatalities KBG-style?

Quote:
Quote:
I hope Randle and Clarkson play well tonight. I would hope to flip them to Brooklyn for Booker and Harris.
I hope Deng starts and scores 27 so we can dump him to Brooklyn too.

Quote:
Just get a win on your home court. Can’t stand the Lonzo /anti Lonzo stuff can’t stand people on here not getting over trading of D Lo. Just win the game. Five freaking years of sucking. Stop talking , tweeting and crap. Win the freaking games

Quote:
This is going to be a trainwreck no matter what happens

Quote:
I hope the servers are ready, this place could be a warzone tonight depending on how Russell does

Quote:
I hope DLo goes for 5 pts and loses.

Quote:
Just get the win, don't give a (bleep) what DLo does.

Quote:
Shahan Ahmed‏Verified account @shahanLA
D’Angelo Russell back on the Lakers’ court...Julius Randle just came by and said hello. Lots of smiles. – at STAPLES Center

Quote:
Shahan Ahmed‏Verified account @shahanLA
Russell also said hello to Luol Deng by jumping on him.

Quote:
Russell out here looking like side show Bob

Quote:
Bring on, Ice in my veins and lead in my legs, Russell

Quote:
Didn't fish go to jail for a dui? Why is he on my screen?

Quote:
DLo got the loud cheer

1st half
Quote:
Lonzo really trying to be aggressive and prove Lakers made right choice
Looks ugly early.

Quote:
Quote:
mozgov is a sunken cost. smh. he really is useless
100% worth it for Russell but the dude is abysmal. I thought he could be servicable but no way

Quote:
That brook move was so Brook like. spins in the spot and gets stuck, then forces up a bad shot. And yet i miss that

Quote:
the hero ball is getting annoying. russell looked for the highlight while harris had a wide open 3

Quote:
please take mozgov out, he doesn't do anything

Quote:
Our only shot at winning this game is Russell taking it personal and having an epic night...

Quote:
Outrebounded by 20+ again tonight smh

Quote:
RHJ on Brook...LOL. Kuzma is legit!

Quote:
I don't care how Bad Okafor is…he can’t be worse than the stiffs playing C for us

Quote:
I already know in the post game thread. Everyone is going to talk about how we missed out on Kuzma

Quote:
17 for Kuzma.

Quote:
damn they got kuzma from our pick?

Quote:
D-lo is like why am I even going to bother passing when these guys can't even make layups

Quote:
Mosgov can do Everything Lopez did other than shoot 3’s…..we won’t miss Brook…we’ll actually better without Brook…at least Mosgov will rebound and play better defense
How’s that working out…he may not have rebounded…but good God we miss his defensive presence in the middle….Mosgov is hot garbage…and that’s being generous..

Quote:
Lebron putting up 57 at 33/34 years old is just insane.
I really thought his decline was coming because his finishing really took a hit the last few years but man has he found a way to play better with age

Quote:
Boy it would have been nice to have Kuzma. Think he is going to have a great NBA career. Reminds me of Robert Horry

Quote:
I don't miss Dlo non existant defense

Quote:
BI looks sleepy.

Quote:
Zo already more active on D than DLo

Quote:
Quote:
Brook pass that (bleep) out. I hate Brook's tendency to do that crap.
Did he do this many spin moves in Brooklyn? Sometimes it feels like he's spinning for no reason. LOLL!

Quote:
[b] Brandon playing like a bat out of hell

Quote:
Brewer is an idiot. He should be benched for the rest of the game for that.

Quote:
Brewer is str8 trash

Quote:
Brewer needs to be (bleep) chewed out and benched

Quote:
Um, Corey Brewer, what the freak are you doing? Just idiotic.

Quote:
Brewer is so dumb. Lukes butt buddy

Quote:
Brewer is the worst player in the rotation hands down.

Quote:
why does brewer ever play

Quote:
COREY BREWER SHOULD NEVER EVER STEP ON A NBA COURT AGAIN

Quote:
Should be waived after that play. Dumbest play of the day.

Quote:
Brewer really (bleep) up this 2nd unit. Deng should replace him at this point. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Quote:
I really like their starting PG, how can we get someone like that?

Quote:
Stu is so Showtime cartel. He keeps chsnging topic when talking DLo

Quote:
brewer can't even name more than 6 things that have wheels

Quote:
What's up with this DLO love. Dude is the enemy now.

Quote:
BI is a night a day player from last year.

Quote:
Kuzma is gonna lead this team in scoring easily.

Quote:
KUZMA IS TOP 3 PICK IN A REDRAFT HOLY (bleep) IS HE GOOD

Quote:
Cant trust lonzo THIS YEAR. He sucks so bad its getting too difficult to cheer him on

Quote:
I'm a Kuz nuthugger now!

Quote:
Lopez trying his best to break his hand on the bench...lol

Quote:
Was Brook punching the floor?

Quote:
Brook Lopez punching the ground to maintain his injury prone prophecy

Quote:
Holy (bleep), Kuz is (bleep) rookie? He's got moves from a 10-year vet.

Quote:
Randle, stop. You're not Kuzma.

Quote:
hope billy mac either loses his job or his voice.

Quote:
Kuzma could take my girl and I wouldn't even be mad.

Quote:
Chuck angelo

11 points
13 shots
1-6 from 3

Lonzo +16

Quote:
expectations for lonzo reaching an all time low. "He's not scoring but i'm glad he's doing things like breathing out there"

2nd half
Quote:
Mozgov is an awkward player man

Quote:
if mozgov continues to start this team might not win another game this season

Quote:
Lopez going to end up with 30 after this quarter

Quote:
why is Mozgov the first option down the floor.... FROM 3?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Quote:
stop it mozgov you're not brook lopez

Quote:
RHJ is the best player on the team this season. thank god he wasnt traded

Quote:
It's amazing how RHJ, who has a broken shot, is our most consistent FT shooter

Quote:
Pour it on us Brook... this is what we get for trading you

Quote:
Only took Lopez hitting 3 threes in a row on Zeller for him to start closing out!!
Thought UNC was a pretty high academic school but i guess not

Quote:
its early but having crabbe and mozgov contracts on the cap for the next 3 years is looking really bad right now

Quote:
Zeller is awful, man. Sean...Go get Jahlil. Atleast he can grab a basketball and finish it.

Quote:
Zeller and Mozgov are both garbage. Amazing what Mozgov is getting paid.
And of the four players in the trade, the Lakers 2 are having the best games.

Quote:
Quote:
Whitehead must be a criminal To be in the g league with all those injuries. And now we are stuck with another "I have no experience running the point guard"
lol no the criminal is mosgov, stealing money

Quote:
Lakers have some athletes that can finish at the rim.

Quote:
is Zeller able to do anything?

Quote:
Lol Zeller is just not very good at this basketball thing

Quote:
Levert might need to be in the G league, he is so bad its comical

Quote:
We'd probably get blown out by the Long Island Nets

Quote:
lakers late or second round picks are probably better than lottery picks

Clarkson, Nance Jr., Kuzma, Zubac, Hart vs. Randle, DLo, Ingram, Ball

Quote:
Quote:
Kuzna and Brook For Russell and Mosgov….Kuzma looks like the better prospect and Brook vs Mosgov ???
Kuzma is already older and definitely not better prospect

Quote:
Remember when people were comparing levert to Jordan last year?
Yes that actually happened

Quote:
i dont know if you factor kuzma and taking on mozgov contract i would still do the russell trade

Quote:
Russell's jumper has been looking ugly lately too. And usually it is so pretty

Quote:
Quote:
i do not like the way russell plays so much iso basketball especially as the PG
It’s awful, It’s the same disgusting Rose Bulls iso offense years ago

Quote:
Man, Kuzma is good. How the hell this guy lasted till 27th?

Quote:
russell is averaging almost 4 TO a game . this is awful. i dont care about his numbers i dont like the way he plays basketball . he also has 22 shots and the next closest net has 8 and his defense is suspect . unless he changes how he plays we are looking at another melo here

Quote:
keep on shooting russell 1 of these next 10 are bound to go in

Quote:
Dlo keeps taking bad shots

Quote:
Kuzma, easy dbl dbl 19 pts and 13 reb

Quote:
brandon ingram is a nice player

Quote:
Lopez with double digit rebounds...Mind blown... Good for him

Quote:
I miss Lopez. Good for him destroying this worthless team.

Quote:
That is game ...this team sucks right now
dlo needs to pass the ball and any big with a semblance of a offensive game will just shred our front court
Lonzo ball was a mistake by the lakers …Kuzma is the real deal

Quote:
"I needed a leader" Big words from Magic.

Quote:
maybe magic knew what he was doing afterall

Quote:
Russell disappeared in crunch time...he needs to become better down the stretch. His defense could be better too. Oh well, on to the next one. Looking forward to Dlo v.s Booker 2017 part II.

Quote:
Quote:
i know russell is good
but i dont like the skill set he brings.
I think he can be a good SG next to a good PG
We are still looking for a franchise player imo
He's too careless with the ball
Also this pace and with players getting the green light to just jack up 3’s just leads to bad shots and decision making

Quote:
Tonight really highlighted the great heist and that hurts to watch but still proud of most of the team for playing hard. We didn't have anyone on the level of Kuzma or Lopez.

Quote:
Lonzo in a massive shooting funk. Come on man, snap out of it.

Quote:
Now i know why lonzo only shot twice yesterday. Coz he freakin sucks at scoring

Quote:
damm Lonzo... He looks worse than a lot of street ballers in my local park.

Quote:
Send lonzo to the g-league. Let him gain confidence. He sucks so bad. Kuzma is our franchise player.

Quote:
DLO still the same player. Brilliant... then dribbles it casually out of bounds.

Quote:
Lopez going for 82.

Quote:
When will luke realize that brewer sucks?

Quote:
Brewer has one good play and 5 bad ones.

Quote:
Jesus Christ, STOP FOULING YOU (bleep) (bleep) IDIOT BREWER.

Quote:
BREWER IS THE WORST BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER

Quote:
The nets have nothing without DLO and Lin. Holy shi they are bad

Quote:
Stu is such an ass.

Quote:
Russell is what most of us thought he was... a good player, but no one to fear like Lillard.

Quote:
What moron shouts MVP? Mvp is for zubac

Quote:
DLo hasn't changed much. Same dumb plays.

Quote:
Isn't Atkinson LG's Pet Coach? The Nets look bad....really bad.

Quote:
Ingram and Ball shooting free throws worse than Andre Drummond

Quote:
stu makes the game worse than it is

Quote:
Lonzo leads the team with +24.

Quote:
Quote:
Lonzo +22 7 assists no TO's...ESPN narrative. LONZO 3-15!
Yup, admittedly he needs to shoot better...and he will eventually. But +22 7/0 and his team won, he had the best +/- in the game...again.

DLO was his typical selfish self....shot poorly and played horrible defense (ennis ate hit up). Maybe all this stuff about us missing DLO will be put to bed now, I know there are a good % of people here who wanted to see DLO go off and us lose to prove their argument against our FO. I'm embarrassed for you guys, maybe you guys can stop now and support the team?

Edited by b.diddy2417, November 03, 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#2519 Aykut Purde

Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 556 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 04, 2017 - 01:34 AM

Dude where do you find these, hilarious stuff :D

• kball likes this

My latest game review: https://steemit.com/...-the-rescue-6-8

I am on Steemit! Writing both in english and turkish. I will try to write about Lakers, so follow me :) I also changed my name to my real name: Aykut Purde. I was nikolatesla before.

https://steemit.com/@aykutpurde

#2520 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,307 posts

Posted November 04, 2017 - 02:10 AM

Most of these guys will hop right back on Lonzo's bandwagon once he has another 20pt game.

tenor.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)