Off The Bench

• 1,978 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 05, 2016 - 12:45 PM

Some hilarious comments on:

http://forums.realgm...=140#start_here

#2482 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 05, 2016 - 12:49 PM

via NanceJrFan
form sbn/rgm 
Pre-game 

Quote: Let's not take the Lakers lightly, they have a bunch of streaky shooters. Keep them down and give them no hope.

Quote: D-Wade is 5 for 6 from beyond the arc today. He was 7 for 44 last season.

Quote: being on a b2b actually makes me like our chances more in this instance. no partying in la last night

Quote: jim barnett – "they’re not fouling in the act of shooting, which helps keep people off the line". that’s the kind of hard hitting analysis we look for from jb!!!

Quote: Quote: Quote: This is a good game to give Looney more minutes 
also to build Clark’s confidence. Not taking the Lakers for granted but it’s a good team to play against and try out some new things.

==lakers are good. We will play small a lot. Liv, Clark, Igloo, Looney, and a Draymond will be super important. Might see a Klay explosion tonight.

===A promising young team I agree...I have that feeling too about Klay, he always seems to do well against the LA teams.

Quote: I want to see the Splash brothers go off

Quote: Trap game. Dubs need Draymond to bring that passion and motivation. Heart and soul of the team.

1st half 

Quote: It's going to be that kind of game, huh?

Quote: air ball green

Quote: curry 0-2

Quote: What's with the slow starts for the Warriors?

Quote: Well who didn't see this coming

Quote: lakers the warriors kryptonite

Quote: they partied too hard yesterday

Quote: Wow, 0-4 from 3 in the first two minutes

Quote: Did Klay just shoot with a medicine ball?

Quote: Klay's form is garbage, he's not squaring up at all, his legs are a mess

Quote: what the heck is wrong with Klay Thompson

Quote: klay’s not even remotely close

Quote: trade klay for a center

Quote: Only person on Warriors not to miss a 3PT: Pachulia.

Quote: Quote: I've never seen Klay this bad before. NBA today podcast thinks he’s not having fun and will be traded by the deadline….lol

==There was a play when KD made a break away 3 pointer in the 3rd quarter of yesterday's game. Klay was waiting in the paint to put back and once he seen that KD made the three, his body language showed some type of displeasure or annoyed that he can’t catch a break when it comes to scoring

Quote: Trade Durant...such a slacker. zero points. Should have 15 by now.

Quote: Can we put a bit of helium in the balls

Quote: lol randle getting at it with curry

Quote: Damn, what a shot by Russell

Quote: Is Klay the new Barnes?

Quote: Lol @ Green just talking to Walton on the side

Quote: Klay is literally not close

Quote: This game is going terribly for the Lakers. They should be up like 15

Quote: Deng passing like LeBron out there

Quote: Lakers dunking all over us

Quote: Man if Barnes was shooting .490 TS we'd be calling for his head... 
cmon Klay

Quote: Quote: Did they fly into LA last night or something?

==Their shots look like Kerr made them run from the Bay to LA overnight

Quote: How are we only doen 4 ? feels like we are getting blown out

Quote: Quote: "Lakers look good here early" 
Gotta disagree, announcer. Warriors are shooting 27% with quite a few good looks and the Lakers are up 6

==Russell looks good. They’ve gotten some offensive boards, too. I think they look good… for the Lakers.

Quote: Quote: Quote: Unless Kerr gives the main guys more rest (which I could see him doing) 
Gonna be tough for the Lakers to keep up once the benches come in

==umm... they bring Jordan Clarkson, Lou Williams, Brandon Ingram off the bench. those guys will have success against us.

===JC and Ingram can give us a lot of trouble. Similar to the Greek Freak

Quote: I'm not worried. knew this would be closer than we thought

Quote: For some reason I don't really like Larry Nance Jr.

Quote: Don't let Clarkson get started

Quote: clarksanity on the floor

Quote: Zaza kinda whacked Ingram in the face

Quote: They're out-working us off the glass like mad.

Quote: Quote: Why are they playing like this

==obviously, they're afeared of Luke

Quote: Luke has trained them well

Quote: why is durant passing out of a mismatch against lou williams?

Quote: If Klay were to keep playing like this do we lose our "Super Team" status?

Quote: This is not suprising playing against Walton..he knoes the in's and out's of this team..he's gonna have his guys ready

Quote: This is performance art in bad basketball

Quote: lakers defense too good credit walton /s

Quote: David West out there merely existing

Quote: my god this is frustrating..Kerr better get in thier ass

Quote: these are the games that looney needs to play in, where west isn’t doing a damn thing

Quote: 2 great seasons and all of the sudden every game is supposed to be perfect all the way through... THERE WILL DAYS LIKE THIS.. its only the 1st quarter anyway

Quote: Quote: Quote: KD 1-5 , 10 minutes, 3 points

==-9 He's a bum!

===Bring back Bogut! /s

Quote: did Draymond have another birthday party on the plane? 
This is pathetic basketball

Quote: Quote: They got in late last night, hard to imagine they would have went out afterwards.

==team movie night / pillow fight

Quote: Lakers are just killing us on the interior and we are helpless to stop it

Quote: what a (bleep) joke. West is so (bleep). Klay is high right now too

Quote: Quote: Team isn't chasing 72-10 anymore so I don't understand why people are so frustrated 
There’s no consequences for them having a bad game in early November, chill out a little bit. They can still win but if they don’t, it means nothing anyway.

==Because no one enjoys watching there team get emberassed ?

Quote: Klay is the new Barnes. Seriously though, Klay really is a dumb basketball player. Getting schooled by Clarkson tonight.

Quote: Tonight’s fact-hunt question: Has an NBA coach ever gotten a technical foul for ripping into his own team during play?

Quote: I know it's like a jokey thing to say, but Klay is genuinely going to dent the rim

Quote: Nice air ball Curry

Quote: west got the poster

Quote: Lakers scoring at the rim with ease. Huge dunk by Nance!

Quote: This is a disaster

Quote: Quote: Can we trade Klay for Bimbo Coles?

==we’d have to throw in a pick

Quote: Is this game serious right now? Just turned on my TV. Can’t believe what the score is…..like what the heck….How?

Quote: Quote: Quote: This game does have value. The Lakers are a quality bball team and better than both OKC and Portland. This game is a guage to see where we’re at.

==eat a snickers

===For that statement, he may need a truckload.

Quote: Quote: Luke with the Pop timeout..he's gonna be a stud coach man

==yup, usually the mediocre role player type guys make good coaches not too many superstars that were actual good coaches. A few, but not the norm.

Quote: Trade klay for kobe!

Quote: I'm sorry to say guys, but Andre Iguodala is officially done as a high level basketball player.

Quote: Quote: Klay just shot an airball 3...geez what happened to you.

==from top 20 player in the league to the bottom 20 in a year

Quote: Honestly, not a big fan of West so far Should’ve brought back Marreese. What sucks is that LAC signed him for the veterans minimum I think

Quote: That hesitation by Klay worries me

Quote: steve kerr break some damn clipboards or something

Quote: Quote: David West is trending. Wish me luck, I’m going in

==OH (bleep) HE GOT DUNKED INTO OBLIVION

Quote: Quote: Awful coaching by Kerr, why the hell is West still at the 5? Put anyone else in there ffs, he's allowed like 10-12 points. ==I'm starting to think Kerr is overrated lol.

Quote: Lakers are just toying with us. They have open looks all over the place. They're bigger, quicker, and younger.

Quote: That was a nice shot by Klay, Hit the back rim that time

Quote: I love how comfortable and patient Looney looks.

Quote: Looney getting us back in it

Quote: Man, Looney could give this team an entirely new look. He’s like if McAdoo was good at basketball

Quote: After watching Ezeli barely be able to catch a pass, Looney's intangibles are quite refreshing.

Quote: My NBA nightmare so far, my Pels are 0-6 and the lakes (only team I really hate) is competitive, again. Saw the score, at least it’s early, Go Dubs! Comeback, and then crush them.

Quote: I do enjoy the mario sound the lakers PA makes when a guy hits a FT.

Quote: I’m currently working to prove that LeBron secretly replaced Oracle’s floors with the Staples Center’s in the Finals

Quote: SINCE when did Klay become Harrison Brick? UGHHH. something must have happened to him…

Quote: Quote: OK, I think we need to adopt the Spursian mindset: if Pop(now, Kerr) loses a game, he did it on purpose ONLY to try out new rotations that WILL pay us back in the PLAYOFFS. Never second guess a loss; we’ve given away every game and lost not one.

==So Kerr told them to throw away the ball randomly?

Quote: Splash Bros 2-30 last two games v Lakers in LA. I don’t understand.

Quote: gave up 41 points in the 2nd quarter to the LAKERS

Quote: Im foreseeing a Warriors explosion in the 3rd. This BS won’t last. Dubs come out with a purpose. I think they go on to win by double digits after quickly erasing the hole they’re in.

Quote: Quote: "Sometimes when you’re young, you’re not intimidated" and yesterday I was hearing about how none of the Thunder’s young players were mentally ready for that stage. These people just make it up as they go along lol

==Simple rule for broadcasters: incorporate the most marketable aspect of the team into the analysis either way the game goes. 
"They’re young, they weren’t ready" 
"They’re young, they weren’t intimidated" 
"They’re old, got run off the court" 
"They’re veterans, they just know how to win" 
"They shoot threes, needed to go to the paint" 
"They’re outside shooters, they’re dangerous from anywhere"

Quote: It’s crazy how this year’s Splash Bros. would get annihilated by last year’s Splash Bros. (based on what we’ve seen so far, which isn’t much).

2nd half 

Quote: Young tried to eat the basketball

Quote: what in the absolute (bleep) is klay doing?

Quote: Klay u blazed dude

Quote: Quote: trade everyone

==start with durant. I heard Barnes is available

Quote: D'angelo > Steph. Nick Young > Klay

Quote: Swaggp destroyed Klay lol

Quote: Is this a joke, what the heck is going on. Warriors are being outplayed in every aspect

Quote: Quote: Klay getting burned on defence again, what's wrong with him? is he stoned?

==Link

Quote: Quote: Quote: klay looks like he’s never played basketball

==Someone said it earlier, he looks like Harrison Barnes right now.

===barnes is average 18 and 6 on 50% shooting don’t diss him like that

Quote: keep feeding to KD

Quote: Klay 3

Quote: lakers primarily scared of KD

Quote: down to 14...get that (bleep) into overdrive now, Dubs! All the way back...

Quote: On a side note, the Lakers need to never let go of Walton

Quote: I'm calling it: GSW wins by 30+

Quote: ZaZa screaming "Let’s go!" KD looks pissed. They just may win this game.

Quote: durant and 1!

Quote: Last year people were saying that Kobe needed to take all these shots because no one other than Kobe could create their own shot. This year, Walton installed an actual system and the system is helping to create shots. This year, people are saying Westbrook needs to take all these shots because no one other than him can create his own shot…hmmmm

Quote: KLAY WOKE UP

Quote: that was a (bleep) pass by Steph. thank god for Durantula.

Quote: I’ve seen Steph hit Dorell Wright for a lob at halfcourt. That (bleep) pass pretty much seals the deal on some LA partying without Ayesha.

Quote: Lol @ Curry's lob almost hitting the rim

Quote: Does Zaza flop a lot or is he just one of those annoying players other players throw down and it’s allowed because he goonish?

Quote: Bad sub by Kerr..DURANT should've stayed in the game...

Quote: Quote: when nick young rebounds over your entire team…

==when d’angelo outshoots steph…

Quote: Oh wow Drake is at the game…why

Quote: Steve Kerr is dumbass, Warriros on a role and he took durant out

Quote: I wish Kerr would pick up a T defending Dray the same way he did to defend Curry

Quote: Lou Williams belongs on the Raptors

Quote: Looney's looks like an actual basketball player as opposed to someone like Festus who was an athlete trying to become one.

Quote: Williams is a whistle magnet

Quote: I can't believe how dumb Steph is with so many of his passes. Like genuinely low IQ, dumb decisions

Quote: Why cant we cut the lead to under 7 ???

Quote: what the heck is up GSOM? how are we taking it in the a$$ from the sorry lakers? wow

Quote: Deangelo Russel talks a lot of (bleep) for someone who has won nothing

Quote: Splash brother are just not locked in tonight. Credit the Lakers for doing their part, but the Dubs pretty much beat themselves up to this point.

Quote: klay looked exactly like barnes there. you could see the gears turning in his head and he ends up throwing something somewhat towards the rim

Quote: Put the death lineup in and let them figure this out...!

Quote: Klay is no longer good at basketball

Quote: this is us beating ourselves more than the Lakers beating us.

Quote: I came here to say: Klay Thompson is trash.

Quote: When Klay said he didn't understand LeBron's cookies because he's not dead...... 
……We’re sure he’s not dead right?

Quote: THEY DESERVE TO LOSE. Curry’s cute passing has got to stop, like, a year already!

Quote: it'd be nice if Steph got his head out of his ass too. Get aggressive and start hitting some damn shots

Quote: trade klay now. before his value completely vanishes

Quote: Run EVERYTHING through KD

Quote: Durant wants this badly follow his lead

Quote: i’m surprised klay hasn’t just walked off the court in shame

Quote: I’m like 85% sure LeBron’s block has permanently destroyed Andre’s confidence in finishing

Quote: iguodala is flat footed and then mad he doesn't get a call. maybe give full effort and the refs would reward you.

Quote: Shaun is underratedly terrified of layups too

Quote: Make the easy PASS...what the heck is wrong with these guys...

Quote: why you trying to get cute when your down by double digits

Quote: curry’s streak on life support

Quote: freakin' Lou williams

Quote: Listening to this ESPN announcer get hyped is pissing me the (bleep) off. I'm out.

Quote: Randle with a huge travel after that block right in front of the ref lol. Also, Curry’s streak is over and it’s brutal

Quote: this is just flat out disgusting

Quote: Had to watch the Mavs suck and now I had to watch this

Quote: that'll do it...very disappointed in the lack of professionalism on the team 
This (bleep) of not bringing effort is ridiculous. These (bleep) lost a 3-1 lead last year. They shouldn’t be coasting at all

Quote: That last "shot" by Lance really personifies this game

Quote: Closed door team meeting incoming soon

Quote: Curry not even falling to the ground with much enthusiasm

Quote: it's a fluke, haha, that's how I'm viewing this game. (bleep) the lakers, it’s better when they are terrible. Find a way, Dubs, miracle time.

Quote: Curry lowkey flirting with a triple-double. 11 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds

Quote: srsly curry needs to hit a 3 to save my sanity

Quote: The force it with Luke not Obi won Kerrnobi

Quote: I know that Klay is doing poorly. But can we knock off all the trade talk? Even if it’s just jokes, I hate reading it. Especially if it’s not jokes, trading him would be such an overreaction.

Quote: This is worse than the Spurs game

Quote: First time Ive drank in a month and these Dubs are killing my buzz.

Quote: I hope these losses make us stronger...because this is embarrassing..

Quote: this was just disgusting

Quote: Panic time! THE SIZE issue won't go away...

Quote: embarrassing loss to the Lakers on ESPN, while the splash brothers trash it up

Quote: Curry's three point streak is over....

Quote: Leave Iggy, and Klay in LA

Quote: Perhaps a game like this can be a blessing in disguise. There’s no way the Dubs don’t sit down and take a hard look at themselves and ask "what went wrong, and how do we make sure games like this never happen again".

Quote: i need eye bleach to forget this

Quote: Looney scored and I didn't even yell "Loooooneyyyyyyy" in my cats face. Are you happy, Warriors? You've defeated me.

Quote: Luke WAlton out coched Kerr

Quote: That was (bleep) atrocious. Stay off Twitter tonight.

Quote: Teams aren't afraid of us anymore....we need to get back to where we were DEFENSIVELY...that is where our money is..

Quote: They more I see Iggy this year the more I think the front office made a mistake in keeping him instead of Bogut

Quote: Lakers straight clowning the Dubs tonight

Quote: Hate to say it guys. But giving up so many pieces to get Durant may well prove to have made this team worse.

Quote: Quote: Funny how well Luke has the Lakers move the ball around even with known iso "chuckers" like Lou & Swaggy P. While Kerr sat on his hands watching Klay chuck so many bad shots & play horrendous defense

==I hate to say it but we looked the best in the regular season with Luke, and Kerr had some massive playoff stinkers.

Quote: That was probably the worst performance I've seen from the Warriors in a few years. No intensity, no energy, no toughness, and just dumb basketball. There's no excuse for losing to this Lakers team by 20...ever.

Edited by Majesty, November 05, 2016 - 12:56 PM.

• MaceWindu likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2483 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,794 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 05, 2016 - 01:17 PM

via NanceJrFan
form sbn/rgm
Pre-game

Quote: Let's not take the Lakers lightly, they have a bunch of streaky shooters. Keep them down and give them no hope.

Quote: D-Wade is 5 for 6 from beyond the arc today. He was 7 for 44 last season.

Quote: being on a b2b actually makes me like our chances more in this instance. no partying in la last night

Quote: jim barnett – "they’re not fouling in the act of shooting, which helps keep people off the line". that’s the kind of hard hitting analysis we look for from jb!!!

Quote: Quote: Quote: This is a good game to give Looney more minutes
also to build Clark’s confidence. Not taking the Lakers for granted but it’s a good team to play against and try out some new things.
==lakers are good. We will play small a lot. Liv, Clark, Igloo, Looney, and a Draymond will be super important. Might see a Klay explosion tonight.
===A promising young team I agree...I have that feeling too about Klay, he always seems to do well against the LA teams.

Quote: I want to see the Splash brothers go off

Quote: Trap game. Dubs need Draymond to bring that passion and motivation. Heart and soul of the team.

1st half
Quote: It's going to be that kind of game, huh?

Quote: air ball green

Quote: curry 0-2

Quote: What's with the slow starts for the Warriors?

Quote: Well who didn't see this coming

Quote: lakers the warriors kryptonite

Quote: they partied too hard yesterday

Quote: Wow, 0-4 from 3 in the first two minutes

Quote: Did Klay just shoot with a medicine ball?

Quote: Klay's form is garbage, he's not squaring up at all, his legs are a mess

Quote: what the heck is wrong with Klay Thompson

Quote: klay’s not even remotely close

Quote: trade klay for a center

Quote: Only person on Warriors not to miss a 3PT: Pachulia.

Quote: Quote: I've never seen Klay this bad before. NBA today podcast thinks he’s not having fun and will be traded by the deadline….lol
==There was a play when KD made a break away 3 pointer in the 3rd quarter of yesterday's game. Klay was waiting in the paint to put back and once he seen that KD made the three, his body language showed some type of displeasure or annoyed that he can’t catch a break when it comes to scoring

Quote: Trade Durant...such a slacker. zero points. Should have 15 by now.

Quote: Can we put a bit of helium in the balls

Quote: lol randle getting at it with curry

Quote: Damn, what a shot by Russell

Quote: Is Klay the new Barnes?

Quote: Lol @ Green just talking to Walton on the side

Quote: Klay is literally not close

Quote: This game is going terribly for the Lakers. They should be up like 15

Quote: Deng passing like LeBron out there

Quote: Lakers dunking all over us

Quote: Man if Barnes was shooting .490 TS we'd be calling for his head...
cmon Klay

Quote: Quote: Did they fly into LA last night or something?
==Their shots look like Kerr made them run from the Bay to LA overnight

Quote: How are we only doen 4 ? feels like we are getting blown out

Quote: Quote: "Lakers look good here early"
Gotta disagree, announcer. Warriors are shooting 27% with quite a few good looks and the Lakers are up 6
==Russell looks good. They’ve gotten some offensive boards, too. I think they look good… for the Lakers.

Quote: Quote: Quote: Unless Kerr gives the main guys more rest (which I could see him doing)
Gonna be tough for the Lakers to keep up once the benches come in
==umm... they bring Jordan Clarkson, Lou Williams, Brandon Ingram off the bench. those guys will have success against us.
===JC and Ingram can give us a lot of trouble. Similar to the Greek Freak

Quote: I'm not worried. knew this would be closer than we thought

Quote: Don't let Clarkson get started

Quote: clarksanity on the floor

Quote: Zaza kinda whacked Ingram in the face

Quote: They're out-working us off the glass like mad.

Quote: Quote: Why are they playing like this
==obviously, they're afeared of Luke

Quote: Luke has trained them well

Quote: why is durant passing out of a mismatch against lou williams?

Quote: If Klay were to keep playing like this do we lose our "Super Team" status?

Quote: This is not suprising playing against Walton..he knoes the in's and out's of this team..he's gonna have his guys ready

Quote: This is performance art in bad basketball

Quote: lakers defense too good credit walton /s

Quote: David West out there merely existing

Quote: my god this is frustrating..Kerr better get in thier ass

Quote: these are the games that looney needs to play in, where west isn’t doing a damn thing

Quote: 2 great seasons and all of the sudden every game is supposed to be perfect all the way through... THERE WILL DAYS LIKE THIS.. its only the 1st quarter anyway

Quote: Quote: Quote: KD 1-5 , 10 minutes, 3 points
==-9 He's a bum!
===Bring back Bogut! /s

Quote: did Draymond have another birthday party on the plane?
This is pathetic basketball

Quote: Quote: They got in late last night, hard to imagine they would have went out afterwards.
==team movie night / pillow fight

Quote: Lakers are just killing us on the interior and we are helpless to stop it

Quote: what a (bleep) joke. West is so (bleep). Klay is high right now too

Quote: Quote: Team isn't chasing 72-10 anymore so I don't understand why people are so frustrated
There’s no consequences for them having a bad game in early November, chill out a little bit. They can still win but if they don’t, it means nothing anyway.
==Because no one enjoys watching there team get emberassed ?

Quote: Klay is the new Barnes. Seriously though, Klay really is a dumb basketball player. Getting schooled by Clarkson tonight.

Quote: Tonight’s fact-hunt question: Has an NBA coach ever gotten a technical foul for ripping into his own team during play?

Quote: I know it's like a jokey thing to say, but Klay is genuinely going to dent the rim

Quote: Nice air ball Curry

Quote: west got the poster

Quote: Lakers scoring at the rim with ease. Huge dunk by Nance!

Quote: This is a disaster

Quote: Quote: Can we trade Klay for Bimbo Coles?
==we’d have to throw in a pick

Quote: Is this game serious right now? Just turned on my TV. Can’t believe what the score is…..like what the heck….How?

Quote: Quote: Quote: This game does have value. The Lakers are a quality bball team and better than both OKC and Portland. This game is a guage to see where we’re at.
==eat a snickers
===For that statement, he may need a truckload.

Quote: Quote: Luke with the Pop timeout..he's gonna be a stud coach man
==yup, usually the mediocre role player type guys make good coaches not too many superstars that were actual good coaches. A few, but not the norm.

Quote: Trade klay for kobe!

Quote: I'm sorry to say guys, but Andre Iguodala is officially done as a high level basketball player.

Quote: Quote: Klay just shot an airball 3...geez what happened to you.
==from top 20 player in the league to the bottom 20 in a year

Quote: Honestly, not a big fan of West so far Should’ve brought back Marreese. What sucks is that LAC signed him for the veterans minimum I think

Quote: That hesitation by Klay worries me

Quote: steve kerr break some damn clipboards or something

Quote: Quote: David West is trending. Wish me luck, I’m going in
==OH (bleep) HE GOT DUNKED INTO OBLIVION

Quote: Quote: Awful coaching by Kerr, why the hell is West still at the 5? Put anyone else in there ffs, he's allowed like 10-12 points. ==I'm starting to think Kerr is overrated lol.

Quote: Lakers are just toying with us. They have open looks all over the place. They're bigger, quicker, and younger.

Quote: That was a nice shot by Klay, Hit the back rim that time

Quote: I love how comfortable and patient Looney looks.

Quote: Looney getting us back in it

Quote: Man, Looney could give this team an entirely new look. He’s like if McAdoo was good at basketball

Quote: After watching Ezeli barely be able to catch a pass, Looney's intangibles are quite refreshing.

Quote: My NBA nightmare so far, my Pels are 0-6 and the lakes (only team I really hate) is competitive, again. Saw the score, at least it’s early, Go Dubs! Comeback, and then crush them.

Quote: I do enjoy the mario sound the lakers PA makes when a guy hits a FT.

Quote: I’m currently working to prove that LeBron secretly replaced Oracle’s floors with the Staples Center’s in the Finals

Quote: SINCE when did Klay become Harrison Brick? UGHHH. something must have happened to him…

Quote: Quote: OK, I think we need to adopt the Spursian mindset: if Pop(now, Kerr) loses a game, he did it on purpose ONLY to try out new rotations that WILL pay us back in the PLAYOFFS. Never second guess a loss; we’ve given away every game and lost not one.
==So Kerr told them to throw away the ball randomly?

Quote: Splash Bros 2-30 last two games v Lakers in LA. I don’t understand.

Quote: gave up 41 points in the 2nd quarter to the LAKERS

Quote: Im foreseeing a Warriors explosion in the 3rd. This BS won’t last. Dubs come out with a purpose. I think they go on to win by double digits after quickly erasing the hole they’re in.

Quote: Quote: "Sometimes when you’re young, you’re not intimidated" and yesterday I was hearing about how none of the Thunder’s young players were mentally ready for that stage. These people just make it up as they go along lol
==Simple rule for broadcasters: incorporate the most marketable aspect of the team into the analysis either way the game goes.
"They’re young, they weren’t ready"
"They’re young, they weren’t intimidated"
"They’re old, got run off the court"
"They’re veterans, they just know how to win"
"They shoot threes, needed to go to the paint"
"They’re outside shooters, they’re dangerous from anywhere"

Quote: It’s crazy how this year’s Splash Bros. would get annihilated by last year’s Splash Bros. (based on what we’ve seen so far, which isn’t much).

2nd half
Quote: Young tried to eat the basketball

Quote: what in the absolute (bleep) is klay doing?

Quote: Klay u blazed dude

Quote: Quote: trade everyone
==start with durant. I heard Barnes is available

Quote: D'angelo > Steph. Nick Young > Klay

Quote: Swaggp destroyed Klay lol

Quote: Is this a joke, what the heck is going on. Warriors are being outplayed in every aspect

Quote: Quote: Klay getting burned on defence again, what's wrong with him? is he stoned?
==Link

Quote: Quote: Quote: klay looks like he’s never played basketball
==Someone said it earlier, he looks like Harrison Barnes right now.
===barnes is average 18 and 6 on 50% shooting don’t diss him like that

Quote: keep feeding to KD

Quote: Klay 3

Quote: lakers primarily scared of KD

Quote: down to 14...get that (bleep) into overdrive now, Dubs! All the way back...

Quote: On a side note, the Lakers need to never let go of Walton

Quote: I'm calling it: GSW wins by 30+

Quote: ZaZa screaming "Let’s go!" KD looks pissed. They just may win this game.

Quote: durant and 1!

Quote: Last year people were saying that Kobe needed to take all these shots because no one other than Kobe could create their own shot. This year, Walton installed an actual system and the system is helping to create shots. This year, people are saying Westbrook needs to take all these shots because no one other than him can create his own shot…hmmmm

Quote: KLAY WOKE UP

Quote: that was a (bleep) pass by Steph. thank god for Durantula.

Quote: I’ve seen Steph hit Dorell Wright for a lob at halfcourt. That (bleep) pass pretty much seals the deal on some LA partying without Ayesha.

Quote: Lol @ Curry's lob almost hitting the rim

Quote: Does Zaza flop a lot or is he just one of those annoying players other players throw down and it’s allowed because he goonish?

Quote: Bad sub by Kerr..DURANT should've stayed in the game...

Quote: Quote: when nick young rebounds over your entire team…
==when d’angelo outshoots steph…

Quote: Oh wow Drake is at the game…why

Quote: Steve Kerr is dumbass, Warriros on a role and he took durant out

Quote: I wish Kerr would pick up a T defending Dray the same way he did to defend Curry

Quote: Lou Williams belongs on the Raptors

Quote: Looney's looks like an actual basketball player as opposed to someone like Festus who was an athlete trying to become one.

Quote: Williams is a whistle magnet

Quote: I can't believe how dumb Steph is with so many of his passes. Like genuinely low IQ, dumb decisions

Quote: Why cant we cut the lead to under 7 ???

Quote: what the heck is up GSOM? how are we taking it in the a$$ from the sorry lakers? wow

Quote: Deangelo Russel talks a lot of (bleep) for someone who has won nothing

Quote: Splash brother are just not locked in tonight. Credit the Lakers for doing their part, but the Dubs pretty much beat themselves up to this point.

Quote: klay looked exactly like barnes there. you could see the gears turning in his head and he ends up throwing something somewhat towards the rim

Quote: Put the death lineup in and let them figure this out...!

Quote: Klay is no longer good at basketball

Quote: this is us beating ourselves more than the Lakers beating us.

Quote: I came here to say: Klay Thompson is trash.

Quote: When Klay said he didn't understand LeBron's cookies because he's not dead......
……We’re sure he’s not dead right?

Quote: THEY DESERVE TO LOSE. Curry’s cute passing has got to stop, like, a year already!

Quote: it'd be nice if Steph got his head out of his ass too. Get aggressive and start hitting some damn shots

Quote: trade klay now. before his value completely vanishes

Quote: Run EVERYTHING through KD

Quote: Durant wants this badly follow his lead

Quote: i’m surprised klay hasn’t just walked off the court in shame

Quote: I’m like 85% sure LeBron’s block has permanently destroyed Andre’s confidence in finishing

Quote: iguodala is flat footed and then mad he doesn't get a call. maybe give full effort and the refs would reward you.

Quote: Shaun is underratedly terrified of layups too

Quote: Make the easy PASS...what the heck is wrong with these guys...

Quote: why you trying to get cute when your down by double digits

Quote: curry’s streak on life support

Quote: freakin' Lou williams

Quote: Listening to this ESPN announcer get hyped is pissing me the (bleep) off. I'm out.

Quote: Randle with a huge travel after that block right in front of the ref lol. Also, Curry’s streak is over and it’s brutal

Quote: this is just flat out disgusting

Quote: Had to watch the Mavs suck and now I had to watch this

Quote: that'll do it...very disappointed in the lack of professionalism on the team
This (bleep) of not bringing effort is ridiculous. These (bleep) lost a 3-1 lead last year. They shouldn’t be coasting at all

Quote: That last "shot" by Lance really personifies this game

Quote: Closed door team meeting incoming soon

Quote: Curry not even falling to the ground with much enthusiasm

Quote: it's a fluke, haha, that's how I'm viewing this game. (bleep) the lakers, it’s better when they are terrible. Find a way, Dubs, miracle time.

Quote: Curry lowkey flirting with a triple-double. 11 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds

Quote: srsly curry needs to hit a 3 to save my sanity

Quote: The force it with Luke not Obi won Kerrnobi

Quote: I know that Klay is doing poorly. But can we knock off all the trade talk? Even if it’s just jokes, I hate reading it. Especially if it’s not jokes, trading him would be such an overreaction.

Quote: This is worse than the Spurs game

Quote: First time Ive drank in a month and these Dubs are killing my buzz.

Quote: I hope these losses make us stronger...because this is embarrassing..

Quote: this was just disgusting

Quote: Panic time! THE SIZE issue won't go away...

Quote: embarrassing loss to the Lakers on ESPN, while the splash brothers trash it up

Quote: Curry's three point streak is over....

Quote: Leave Iggy, and Klay in LA

Quote: Perhaps a game like this can be a blessing in disguise. There’s no way the Dubs don’t sit down and take a hard look at themselves and ask "what went wrong, and how do we make sure games like this never happen again".

Quote: i need eye bleach to forget this

Quote: Looney scored and I didn't even yell "Loooooneyyyyyyy" in my cats face. Are you happy, Warriors? You've defeated me.

Quote: Luke WAlton out coched Kerr

Quote: That was (bleep) atrocious. Stay off Twitter tonight.

Quote: Teams aren't afraid of us anymore....we need to get back to where we were DEFENSIVELY...that is where our money is..

Quote: They more I see Iggy this year the more I think the front office made a mistake in keeping him instead of Bogut

Quote: Lakers straight clowning the Dubs tonight

Quote: Hate to say it guys. But giving up so many pieces to get Durant may well prove to have made this team worse.

Quote: Quote: Funny how well Luke has the Lakers move the ball around even with known iso "chuckers" like Lou & Swaggy P. While Kerr sat on his hands watching Klay chuck so many bad shots & play horrendous defense
==I hate to say it but we looked the best in the regular season with Luke, and Kerr had some massive playoff stinkers.

Quote: That was probably the worst performance I've seen from the Warriors in a few years. No intensity, no energy, no toughness, and just dumb basketball. There's no excuse for losing to this Lakers team by 20...ever.

Quoted for awesomeness
  • Majesty likes this

#2484 Julien

Julien

Off The Bench

• 1,978 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 05, 2016 - 01:42 PM

"D'angelo > Steph. Nick Young > Klay"

The tape bros > the splash bros

Edited by Julien, November 05, 2016 - 01:43 PM.

• dazz likes this

#2485 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,391 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted November 05, 2016 - 04:21 PM

warrior fans not giving enough credit to the lakers
  • DeeZee likes this

#2486 Klewfish

Klewfish

Reppin' LA on the East Coast

• 2,197 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:Game 4 of 2000 NBA Finals

Posted November 05, 2016 - 04:43 PM

Man and I thought people on this forum overreacted to one game...

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

#2487 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,590 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted November 05, 2016 - 05:18 PM

I'm always going to assume the best team in the league has a fan base consisting largely of 10-16 year olds

#2488 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,564 posts

Posted November 05, 2016 - 05:56 PM

I find this annoying honestly.

fans are retarded.

#2489 DeeZee

DeeZee

Starter

• 4,642 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe. Shaq.

Posted November 06, 2016 - 11:17 PM

Any suns posts?

#2490 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 26,088 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 06, 2016 - 11:29 PM

RealGM thread has some good stuff. Can't post quotes right now due to being on my phone. Here's the link though. http://forums.realgm...=440#start_here

#2491 Bishop*

Bishop*

Rookie

• 323 posts
  • Name:Kofi Oppong
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2016 - 10:13 AM

I am a Laker fan but i have the exact same feeling about Nance don't know why. It may be his comments about Kobe before we drafted him but i thought i was over that.

#2492 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,074 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted November 08, 2016 - 10:16 AM

I am a Laker fan but i have the exact same feeling about Nance don't know why. It may be his comments about Kobe before we drafted him but i thought i was over that.

Yea I think it is about time to get over those comments. He is a good role player.

#2493 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,598 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted November 08, 2016 - 10:28 AM

Yea I think it is about time to get over those comments. He is a good role player.

Never

#2494 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,074 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted November 08, 2016 - 12:43 PM

Never

Never what?

#2495 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,738 posts

Posted November 08, 2016 - 01:18 PM

Nance is a guy that starts on a contender. He's a udonis Harlem type. He'll do all of the little things, be productive, is always a net positive on the floor.
  • dazz likes this
Posted Image

#2496 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 26,088 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 10, 2016 - 10:47 PM

[expletive]ing embarrassing. Just blew a 19 point lead on national television.

I really don't have anything to say, but the fact that it was the Lakers made it hurt that much more.

Every laker fan who lives in Sac is a sorry ass dude Fat dudes who ain't got [expletive] else going for em Imma fight em all

Look on the bright side...

Our next 6 games are the Blazers, spurs, clippers, raptors, thunder, and rockets.

Yay!

I hope the Lakers plane is on the runway for 24 hours and they can't get off.

How are there so many Laker fans that always show up to our games?

I'm starting to really [expletive]ing hate watching this team. 10 games in and I just dgaf any more, after I was so excited to start the season. I think I need a sabbatical.

Blew a 19 point lead at home against the Lakers, huh?

Gonna be a looong season.

Joeger got out coached by Luke Walton. All he did was adjust his half court defense to clog the middle lane. So DMC gets trippled, turns into a bad play, then turns into fast break points for them. Joeger had 2 quarters to adjust his offense and he didn't do [expletive].

Good God this one hurts. All too familiar. Bench unit that couldn't knock down any shots, Cousins not getting fouls and letting Randle get in his head. Lazy D at times, no energy. Matt Barnes is our third best player, surprised to not see casspi or McLemore when we went cold in 3rd qtr. Hurts even worse since it's the [expletive]ING LAKERS. Luke Walton has them playing well this year.

This loss is all on coach.. let me start off with.. how the [expletive] do you stop giving Cousins the ball in the post? If you don't attempt to post Cousins up their defense wins. We settled for jumpers. Darren Collison was back to his old selfish ass self on fast breaks. This substitution pattern was atrocious stop playing Tolliver he isn't good.

#2497 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,598 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted November 11, 2016 - 12:34 AM

Can we trade Calderon/Robinson for McLemore?
  • dlaluan likes this

#2498 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 11, 2016 - 09:11 AM

via NanceJrFan 

from kingsfan/sbn 
pregame 

Quote: Quote: I want the Kings to win this game more than I've wanted anything so far this season. I want them to take the lead early, extend the lead and totally humiliate the Lakers and the obnoxious fans who tried to take over Sleep Train Arena. I personally would not allow anyone into Golden 1 Center wearing Laker gear, but I know that's against NBA rules so it's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of the staff manning the doors tomorrow night. I hate the Lakers. I hate everything they stand for, I hate their colors, I hate their name. Mine is not a logical hate, and I can deal with that without problem. 

Before every Laker game, I've always made one comment that continues to this day: 

DIE LAKER SCUM! Link

Quote: I have only one thing to say! BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA

Quote: National TV....time to get it right and dominate the Lakers.

Quote: I hope Kobe is sitting courtside so a stray loose ball bings him in the face

Quote: I have no problem with the Lakers or the Warriors but I sure enjoy beating them. The Lakers are getting tougher so beware. Go Kings.

Quote: Russell for the career high. Maybe Jordan Clarkson....the options are unlimited...Lou Williams, way too many guards that can hurt the Kings, since the Kings are so adequate at defending the three ball & Lakers chuck them up.

Quote: The Lakers have played hard and played together for the first part of the season and if they can keep doing that they will win some games that they shouldn't. This game is a pretty good measuring stick for where the Kings are in the young season.

Quote: luck the fakers

Quote: How are the Lakers this good? Looking at their roster and depth, they just have a large amount of chuckers at the wings and coming off the bench, they have almost no post play either.

Quote: Gay and Cousins should fest on them. Mosgov/Randle/Black is there big man rotation and Ingram/Young/Deng for Rudy

Quote: Link

Quote: Ok, let's get this W on national TV!

1st half 

Quote: Affalo with the nice 15 footer XD

Quote: Did Rudy Gay change his number?

Quote: Kosta hits the goofiest shots and misses tbe simplest ones

Quote: controling their chucking guards and focusing on defense will be the biggest key. On offense the usual run first then pound inside when things slow down.

Quote: Did Reggie Miller just call Afflalo's layup a "fifteen footer"?

Quote: Demarcus with the Reggie Miller 3

Quote: So, apparently "HULK SMASH" defense is legal if employed against our star.

Quote: how does reggie mispronounce vlade's name? lol

Quote: Quote: ????? how the **** did the lakers beat the warriors Styles make fights; we're the first team the gd lakers have played that makes their bread in the paint.

Quote: We also need to make sure we keep it fresh for tomorrow night

Quote: My god how did Reggie get a job doing color commentating and broadcasting

Quote: after last season, do you know how much I love seeing us keeping our opponents under 30 in the first?

Quote: first quarter gave me a boner

Quote: Lets see, so the Kings season has been..."This team could be a 4th or 5th seed in a year or two" 
to "OMG, BURN EVERYTHING" to "Kings are making Amurica Great Again"

Quote: I'm surrounded by Laker fans down here So let’s keep it up so I can talk shiz!

Quote: Pleasure = watching the lakers break out one way at us, throw up the off balance 3ptr, then watching us start to break...then pull up, slow down, take 20 seconds to get a dunk. 

That's all you beat kiddie teams like the Lakers. Take the air out of the ball. bring it down, sit on it, have a smoke while you're waiting. tehy're young. lots of fast twitch muscles, but little more than a brainstem up top. Don;t ever let them get into a wheee! this is fun!!! run n gun thing. Squash that.

Quote: I laughed until I nearly cried at the kiss cam segment when the Lakers fan got left high and dry

Quote: Starting to take too many quick shots; letting the gd lakers get into their transition game. 

Quote: That Progressive Rap Album commercial is pretty noice. Go paperless no stress girl I got the discounts that you neeeeed

Quote: I see lots of Lakers fans...wearing their knit caps because they’re up here in the cold north.

Quote: Lakers don't make those open 3s the Kings are giving up Like the other NBA teams. 
I think that’s part of the difference.

Quote: Alright this is fun. I'm having fun.

Quote: This quarter so far, 5/5 fg inside the restricted area, 0/5 fg outside the paint

Quote: Lol, Lakers gonna Kangz

Quote: This is great. How many timeouts does Walton have left?!

Quote: Absolutely LOVE our defensive rotations. Haven't seen this in YEARS.

Quote: Mozgov is going to have nightmares tonight

Quote: DC's defense is on point

Quote: Thank you Russell making the Lakers just a little more hateable

Quote: This will be the only good thing I ever say about the Lakers: as a Kentucky Wildcats fan I love seeing how good Julius Randle looks. Okay, I cannot even finish that comment without saying the Lakers stink!

Quote: Randle just gave Mozgov a Ray lewis to the face and nothing was called

Quote: I wouldnt mind Julius Randle on the Kings, he's got toughness and physicality that is hard to find in the new NBA

Quote: Russell has been ineffective, except for when Lawson is guarding him.

Quote: Randall just hammered Koufus in the head then separated and came back to literally 
Push Koufus five feet and ref calls a could on Koufus. Bad call.

Quote: So he was shooting a 3 while running as fast as he can towards the basket???

Quote: Very poor close; allowed the gd lakers to settle into a rhythm. Need to come out strong in the third.

Quote: Thank you Rudy for being a selfish jackass and creating that entire mess to close the quarter. Three points, + the wasted possession, another foul on Cuz...all because poor little Wudy hadn't got to shoot in a while and was under no circumstances going to pass it.

Quote: Darren Collison currently has an astounding 7-0 assist to turnover ratio

Quote: Quote: Shaq and Kenny annihilating DMC on the halftime show! Yep, but honestly I really can't disagree with anything they said. DMC's greatness is up to him. He's the only one holding himself back.

Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: TNT hating on the kings as usual but Shaq says he's heard we trade Cousins if we dont make the playoffs? wonder if he really heard something or is just piggybacking the national narrative? just when you think Shaq may not be the enemie he shows his true colors he can go **** himself back down to Hollywood for all I care. I never wanted his ass associated with us anyway. We are beyond trying to look legit by associations at this point. Don't tell that to Vivek "Invites celebrities to sit next to him every night because he wants to feel important" Ranadive.

Quote: I'm not going to disagree with anything Shaq and Kenny said about this squad. Its sadly spot on.

Quote: Holy (bleep) I'm muting this broadcast. I get it guys, The Kings have been an abject disaster for nearly 10 years. I don’t need a 60 Minutes thinkpiece on it while the Kings are up 13.

2nd half 

Quote: Quote: Aw Luke Walton just sat down next to a Kings fan in the front and joked about something with him "You have a cool hand, Luke."

Quote: Can somebody in the crowd please shoot Miller in the neck with a tranquilizer dart?

Quote: what the heck are we doing?

Quote: Not good at all.., bad start to half

Quote: Quote: Hard to believe Ty Lawson is 29. He looks closer to 49. His liver looks 69.

Quote: Did ty Lawson forget how to score?

Quote: Jeeeeez, Lawson can't even free throw anymore.

Quote: Larry Nance added a new dimension to the game with his hustle

Quote: I hate Nick Young.

Quote: The effective Ty Lawson who started the season is gone.

Quote: Clean out Lawson's locker plz.

Quote: Ty Lawson should be playing no more than ten minutes a game, let alone starting.

Quote: Too many quick shots. All the gd lakers want to do is run, and we're playing into their hands.

Quote: Why is Cousins just parked out on the perimeter? Is he tired or something

Quote: Saggy P is a clown

Quote: Quote: What is DMC's obsession with bringing the ball up the floor? POINT CENTER NBA 2.0 POSITIONLESS BASKETBALL!!!

Quote: Lawson has **** for Russell.

Quote: Ingram needs to eat a sammich.

Quote: Get Lawson the bleeping bleep outa there!

Quote: Rudy just used Ingram as his personal chew toy and toothpick.

Quote: Rudy wanted that bucket. Disrespectful trying to put a rookie on him.

Quote: I'm liking this game less.

Quote: DC is horrible so far this season..

Quote: This has gotten ugly AF.

Quote: Willie gotta get that rebound there. 19 pt lead down to 3. Please don’t blow it

Quote: What does this team have against playing a full 48 mins?

Quote: The Faker fans in the building makes me sick

Quote: Kill me please

Quote: Willie will not get physical under any circumstances.

Quote: Operation Blow An Eighteen Point Lead At Home is in full swing.

Quote: Box out Willie ####!

Quote: Again this all starts with yet another sloppy end to first half. Gave a young team hope going to half and now the kids have their tails up.

Quote: We have no offensive fire power

Quote: I've seen this play out 100 times in the past 10 years. 90% of the time we lose, so that's my bet. Nothing like blowing a 19 point lead at home on national TV. Will things never change?

Quote: When did our defensive scheme become doing what the Lakers what us to do?

Quote: Freakin sickening. For one night, I'm readying my pitchfork.

Quote: Get willie out hes literally just running up and down avoiding any contact.

Quote: Quote: I'm done for tonight. What a disgrace. Wow. This is getting really really old really really quickly. lol...done? It's a 2 point game!

Quote: Quote: WCS can't handle the success of grabbing his best rebound of the year, immediately turns it over. he honestly looked shocked that it ended up in his hands.

Quote: Collison found Ramon Sessions' special stash before this game.

Quote: Collison playing 1-5 right now. He’s like a black hole out there

Quote: Lakers lead the league in bench scoring. We’re one of the worst….

Quote: getting outscored by 22 since going up 19 to the (bleep) Lakers.

Quote: Just blow the damn team up. Teams have rebuilt twice over and we still suck just as bad as we always have.

Quote: WCS falling asleep on almost every defensive play

Quote: Its tough because the team becomes horrific offensively whenever Cousins and Gay are out. Gotta have one on the floor at all times.

Quote: DMC is sulking again

Quote: Mozgov whines too much.

Quote: Cousins = gassed

Quote: Welp, Lakers look like they've got all the energy.

Quote: Quote: Can't go up 19 vs a bad team and blow it at home. Very Kangz Bad team? 
They are probably better than the Kings right now and have good young pieces going forward.

Quote: one of the most frustrating games of the season so far. Praying we can slow down, calm down and regain control

Quote: Quote: Quote: It shouldn't even be a one possession game. It should have been a "starters rest the 4th quarter" game but no, we just have to come out like each player had a liter of vodka during halftime. You are delusional about your team and the Lakers. The Lakers are kids. We had them down 19 and we should have stomped on their throats and had an easy night. But we didn't. We let up and our effort was trash. Nothing delusional about that.

Quote: Didnt this same exact thing happen last year against the lakers on national television? They just didnt put kobe in for a game tying 3

Quote: This sucks.

Quote: Ty lawson is absolutely awful

Quote: So who would rather have this Lakers nucleus over ours?

Quote: We are really going to lose this. Wow. A total meltdown

Quote: Haha damn (bleep) this team. Can’t even beat the lakers lol

Quote: Joerger blew it with Lawson in at the end, its painfully obvious as to how done he is.

Quote: We are the veteran team but I see these kids making smarter plays than us and they are outworking us. We are an old, slow vet team that isnt particularly bright.

Quote: Blow it up!

Quote: WHAT THE ****

Quote: I'm done. This team doesn't deserve my attention.

Quote: Outscored by 29 and counting And it sounds like a Lakers home game after that Nick Young 3. barf

Quote: Probably fitting that this is our lone national tv game. Seems like the script that will play out constantly for this team.

Quote: Welp I'm signing out our season is over. Fxck all that "season is still young" talk and to think we let Seth walk for a washed up cheeseburger eating Lawson

Quote: There just really isn't any excuse for this. We are healthy and at full strength. We are at home. We are rested. We finally have a good coach. Bottom line...we are extremely mediocre.

Quote: This team is full of idiots.

Quote: For one night only, I shine my pitchfork. Absolutely embarrassing effort in the second half. Rudy, Cuz, Collison. Everyone just outright sucked. An absolute embarrassment on national TV. Good job guys, you're now the same ol' Kings. **********!

Quote: Not one single person on the gd team has a sack of testicles. not ****ing ONE!

Quote: Lawson getting owned for being too short, no one helping Cousins on offense, Rudy Gay invisible tonight, WCS with absolutely no backbone for a 7 foot bigman

Quote: refs were a big part of this. AWFUL . Cousins has been MUGGED all night

Quote: WCS is a bust. Period. I don't want to see him again. Joerger cost the team the game when I said I didn't want him in the game

Quote: lmfao. team full of vets, and we can't capitalize on this Lakers team? Come on...... I don't care if this game ends up as a W, we're really showing everybody how weak this roster actually is. 

It's Cousins+Gay and nobody else. If Cuz can't put 30, and Gay can't put up 25, then the Kings automatically get a L.

Quote: Refs let the Lakers back in this game and they ran away with it. Cousins been getting mugged all night and it's completely taken him out of the game.

Quote: This is embarrassing

Quote: The notion that Cousins is a superstar is laughable

Quote: Cousins has a lot of skill. But he also has the worst body language in ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. to be a leader you have to stay up.

Quote: Lack of talent everywhere. How could anyone seriously be mad if Cousins wanted to leave this joke of a team? Seriously? It's so damn pathetic. We're missing a starting PG, SG, and PF/C. 
No excuse by Vlade, but I guess he can get all the excuses right? Lawson is a ****ing atrocious player. His shooting and scoring is worse than Rondo. His defense is worse than Rondo. If the Kings actually had good PGs on this roster, we wouldn't even be wasting a spot on Lawson.

Quote: Choked on national TV. Sigh

Quote: This whole blaming it on the refs thing has got to stop. We got worked in the 2nd half. Had nothing to do with the refs. As I said before...we are very mediocre, at best. Oh and...BLOW IT UP!

Quote: I wonder why we didn't attempt to sign Lin in the off season

Quote: Randle was a defensive force tonight, WCS on the other hand...

Quote: ...Absolutely embarrassing. Sickening. Awful. Pathetic. Maddening. I want to scream. I want to punch something. I hate the Lakers. I hate Luke Walton. I hate Nick Young. I hate commentary. I hate national TV. And I'm going to step back from this GD ledge, and I'll be right back here for the very next Kings game. The joys of being a fan of this team sometimes.

Quote: Quote: On national ****ing TV we made the lakers look ****ing amazing. Our one chance to shine and we added to the hype for our rivals. **** the lakers but dam we can't help ourselves To be fair, that same Lakers team has already beaten the Warriors this season. They're putting some good young pieces together and developing chemistry. They came out of the halftime break with a good defensive game plan and our guys couldn't execute their offense. Collison should be back in the starting lineup and I'd rather have Barnes, Temple, or McLemore starting at SG -- Afflalo and Lawson should be the guys playing limited minutes.

Quote: Typical Kings. Finally string together 2 in a row, have a winnable game at home and a chance to get within a game of .500 and they proceed to blow a 19 point lead.

Quote: Coach Luke Walton. That guy really is some kinda coach.

Quote: It's incredibly frustrating that the front office wants to contend. Just look at all the exciting young players the Lakers have compared to the over the hill veterans the Kings have. I can’t stand the mentality of the ownership.
  • DeeZee, Busty Bluth, Jackson and 1 other like this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2499 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,794 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 11, 2016 - 11:54 AM

what's with their obsession with being on national TV??. Geez!!!

Edited by MaceWindu, November 11, 2016 - 11:55 AM.

• martin90 likes this

#2500 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,590 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted November 11, 2016 - 12:13 PM

How clueless do you have to be as a Kings fan to think that this was a game you get to 'rest your guys in the 4th'??

They've had a damn easy schedule and came into the game below .500. They suck, yet their fans talk as if they're a force to be reckoned with. 

• DeeZee likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)