• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,590 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted November 05, 2017 - 09:35 AM

Youngest team in the league - not known for keeping up good habits. Hopefully we can continue this trend.

#22 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,369 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted November 05, 2017 - 02:36 PM

Can we get the game thread going please? I need the Lakers to win after my Broncos got spanked by the Eagles.

#23 martin90

martin90

Off The Bench

• 1,872 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 06, 2017 - 07:44 AM

7th in Def Eff, absolutely amazing thus far.

• Xinxin and ChichoGarcy like this

#24 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,779 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted November 06, 2017 - 12:10 PM

To me its a pleasant surprise the better switching and overall hustle no mopeing around after a miss but energy as in a team that expects to win, very nice vs Portland as mentioned and nice hold off vs Grizz, now lets get the road game going!

#25 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,369 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted November 06, 2017 - 02:11 PM

I think the defensive strategy this year is that guys are choosing to play defense. Defense, while supported by certain schemes can be improved, relies on individual effort. It's something that either the player chooses to do or not do.

Edited by Jackson, November 06, 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#26 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 06, 2017 - 02:23 PM

I think the defensive strategy this year is that guys are choosing to play defense. Defense, while supported by certain schemes can be improved, relies on individual effort. It's something that either the player chooses to do or not do.

Except before the season started, other than KCP, no one here thought we had anyone who would play any.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users