Photo

Luke Walton Thread (pg 33 "The first chance the Lakers can get rid of Luke Walton they will do it")

• Please log in to reply
767 replies to this topic

#761 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,339 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 12, 2019 - 06:46 AM

Dlo is better than Porzingis moving forward.

Like KAT was the best rookie in his class. But now Dlo is leading his team to playoffs and KAT is doing what?

hahaha in the fkn east
  • DaSmoothOperator likes this
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#762 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,499 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 12, 2019 - 11:12 AM

Worse than Byron. Don’t care what anyone says. IMO he does nothing well. If you need assistants to help you with every aspect you aren’t qualified for a job. I can’t wait to see how badly he fails on his next job, if he ever gets one. He should go back to restaurant management.

Bye for now

Ever hear of Trump? LOL

#763 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,155 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:16 AM

When I see what happened to the Lakers from Christmas on...I think it is increasingly clear that Luke is not the real problem with the organization. He's a good young coach who has done a nice job with a really young team. The problem is management (specifically Magic) and the problem got exposed by LeBron/Klutch Sports, whom they cannot control or rein in. To compound matters Magic made it worse by trading away our most promising young big man for nothing.

• DaSmoothOperator and lonlyamongus like this

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#764 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,155 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:17 AM

I'll take Jackson

Ask the Warriors what they think about Jackson.

pkray.png

#765 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 16, 2019 - 10:28 AM

When I see what happened to the Lakers from Christmas on...I think it is increasingly clear that Luke is not the real problem with the organization. He's a good young coach who has done a nice job with a really young team. The problem is management (specifically Magic) and the problem got exposed by LeBron/Klutch Sports, whom they cannot control or rein in. To compound matters Magic made it worse by trading away our most promising young big man for nothing.

we have no shooters to surround Lebron or Ball that is a huge problem.  We are the 2nd worst 3pt shooting team in NBA, 33% 3pt fgs.  

• kray28 likes this

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#766 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,499 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 16, 2019 - 03:40 PM

Thinking of changing the name to the Bakers with all these turnovers lol

#767 kray28

kray28

Sixth Man

• 3,155 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:35 PM

we have no shooters to surround Lebron or Ball that is a huge problem.  We are the 2nd worst 3pt shooting team in NBA, 33% 3pt fgs.  

I don't doubt this to be true, but putting shooters around LeBron was management's job, not something Luke is responsible for. The same management that let Lopez walk away for nothing and didn't really bother to add any quality shooters in free agency (Lance and Rondo have been better than expected three point shooters though). 

pkray.png

#768 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,306 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

i still don't want rondo to be our second best 3 pt shooter.  

I don't doubt this to be true, but putting shooters around LeBron was management's job, not something Luke is responsible for. The same management that let Lopez walk away for nothing and didn't really bother to add any quality shooters in free agency (Lance and Rondo have been better than expected three point shooters though). 

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)