Fire Luke Walton: An in depth analysis of our fatal deficiencies this season

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#561 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,350 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo AND LEBRON!

Posted March 12, 2018 - 06:45 PM

Julius re: Luke: “I praise him because not only did he create a system that allows us to flourish but also created a brotherhood within the team like Coach Cal did in UK. They both created a culture where we look out for each other and are our brothers’ keepers.”

Randle adding..."Sure he was a dick for bringing me off the bench earlier in the season but..."

Edited by kball, March 12, 2018 - 06:45 PM.

• Rekal likes this

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#562 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,307 posts

Posted March 19, 2018 - 05:26 PM

What a piss-poor performance.

Luke needs to address what was the reason for that small lineup that had Ennis and IT. If the reason is to just match the size on defensive matchups, then why the hell two PGs cannot initiate offense properly? Julius literally didn't touch the ball for 5 minutes straight on offense, and all those two did was to shoot and miss.

• bfc1125roy likes this

fXlFKv8.gif

#563 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,755 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 19, 2018 - 08:52 PM

My knock on look, he's got to see what these other pkayers can give him. The bench isn't giving him anything at this point. Try GP2, Try Thomas Bryant. He needs guards that can score versus nothing at all. Their current Gaurd play sucks armodillo balls right now.

#564 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,481 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 19, 2018 - 10:45 PM

Gp2 is garbage
They are saving Bryant for a reason.

#565 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,307 posts

Posted March 20, 2018 - 03:32 AM

Ever since that feud between IT and Randle, and IT's interview, the chemistry is blown. I can sense this [expletive] now after 5 years of false hope.

Since IT is not gonna re-sign, they might as well pull "DNP-Rest" and go with the kids. Ingram and Hart are around the corner. Waste no time.

fXlFKv8.gif

#566 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,481 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 20, 2018 - 12:34 PM

Hell nah. We lost 1 game by 1. Got outplayed by Indy... a better team

#567 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,553 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 21, 2018 - 12:13 PM

Ever since that feud between IT and Randle, and IT's interview, the chemistry is blown. I can sense this [expletive] now after 5 years of false hope.

Since IT is not gonna re-sign, they might as well pull "DNP-Rest" and go with the kids. Ingram and Hart are around the corner. Waste no time.

what happened?

ap1.png

#568 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,774 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 22, 2018 - 06:57 PM

What a waste of space and time; we need a killa on the court these guys would be in March Madness not the NBA playoffs youngest team without a closer!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users