Photo

Predictions!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Wins? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

How many games will Lakers win?

1. < 25 (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

2. 25-29 (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

3. 30-34 (9 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

4. 35-39 (1 votes [5.26%])

5. 40-44 (1 votes [5.26%])

6. 45-49 (1 votes [5.26%])

7. 50+ (1 votes [5.26%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 2,299 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 20, 2017 - 10:16 AM

1 per month.

#22 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 15,062 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 22, 2017 - 10:38 AM

26-56 last year.

This year, the Lakers are essentially a new team, with no defined go-to scorer and a floundering defense.  I don't see this team winning more than 30 at best.

I'll go for  29-53.

• Jackson likes this

#23 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,372 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted October 22, 2017 - 11:35 AM

26-56 last year.

This year, the Lakers are essentially a new team, with no defined go-to scorer and a floundering defense.  I don't see this team winning more than 30 at best.

I'll go for  29-53.

Damn..

#24 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,228 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 22, 2017 - 12:02 PM

I still have this team winning 35+ given everyone is healthy.

We're extremely young and will take time to gel, but I feel like KCP and Lopez will really help solidify the starting lineup once given enough time to establish themselves and find some comfort within the lineup as well as their role.  Watching Luke's offensive scheme the past 2 seasons, it's clear that he doesn't favor one player holding the ball and operating, but in order for this team to succeed, the ball has to be in Ball's hands.  Let the kid create rather than running the same old down picks, quick handoffs, and lackluster screens on the elbows.

I feel as if Luke and the coaching staff are so caught up with establishing a given gameplan and forcing the issue rather than trying to establish a scheme which better fits our personnel.  We don't have the shooters and playmakers to run the type of offense he wants.  All we have really is a playmaking point-guard, a few subpar perimeter shooters, and a big that can spread the floor.  Just let Zo operate...

#25 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,336 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted October 22, 2017 - 12:31 PM

I still have this team winning 35+ given everyone is healthy.

We're extremely young and will take time to gel, but I feel like KCP and Lopez will really help solidify the starting lineup once given enough time to establish themselves and find some comfort within the lineup as well as their role.  Watching Luke's offensive scheme the past 2 seasons, it's clear that he doesn't favor one player holding the ball and operating, but in order for this team to succeed, the ball has to be in Ball's hands.  Let the kid create rather than running the same old down picks, quick handoffs, and lackluster screens on the elbows.

I feel as if Luke and the coaching staff are so caught up with establishing a given gameplan and forcing the issue rather than trying to establish a scheme which better fits our personnel.  We don't have the shooters and playmakers to run the type of offense he wants.  All we have really is a playmaking point-guard, a few subpar perimeter shooters, and a big that can spread the floor.  Just let Zo operate...

Kind of agree with this.

At best if Lonzo becomes a 3 point threat, we'd have 4 shooters that i count.

Bro Lo

Kuz

Clarkson

Ball

(Aware some would even cut clarkson from that list)

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#26 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,738 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 12:47 PM

I need to see the lakers make good lineup choices moving forward. If that's done. I see the lakers winning 30-35 games with what I've seen

At this point

Lopez/ bogut
Nance/ Randle
Ingram/ kuzma
KCP/ brewer
Ball/ clarkson

Is what I'd like to see, with kuzma eventually taking over the starting PF position.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users