Photo

Is Jaime Maggio Still On Spectrum?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,373 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted October 29, 2017 - 12:51 PM

Whatever the case, I wonder how much even more ratings Spectrum has lost now, specifically with the pre-game shows and in particular "Lakeshow". I know she was mostly the only reason I would tune in.

Kelli's kinda cute I suppose, but doesn't move the needle for me.

Or maybe even, Jaime got tired of kinda being sexed up at times and showin' off a lot of leg/thigh too often. I've read some stuff from her in the past where shes sorta came off as a feminist, but then other times semi-contradicted it. Not sure.

Pretty sure no one at Spectrum told her to wear tight dresses/skirts and she chose to do so herself...

• Busty Bluth likes this

• 43,864 posts

Posted October 29, 2017 - 01:26 PM

They might not have directly, but I think it sorta goes with the territory. You're a female coming out on tv to an audience of predominantly male sports fans, umm yeah, don't exactly think turtlenecks and massive coverage is gonna cut it.

Maybe she got tired of that pressure, attention, and constant male comments, compliments, some over the line on social media and wanted something safer and more conservative/less spotlighty even if it meant sacrificing some money.

yo.

#43 Artest37

Artest37

Rookie

• 761 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Lonzo Ball BBB!

Posted November 04, 2017 - 11:01 AM

Ya Kelli’s ok but being 6’8” kinda throws it off for me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter : @_PurpleReign_

Posted Image

#44 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,779 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted November 04, 2017 - 01:25 PM

Artest remember nobodies tall laying down

#45 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,342 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 08, 2017 - 05:56 AM

More Jamie on Clips game last night.

Sideline stuff.

Rather see her in studio tbh where she gets more air time and hosts shows (maybe she does that for clips not sure as i don't watch their channel unless its a game).

Having said that, i like her better than Sager on the sideline (may he rest in peace)

Edited by kball, November 08, 2017 - 05:57 AM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users