4781 replies to this topic

#4761 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted May 10, 2018 - 01:13 PM

Yes “Details is very good shows a top player and teams perspective. Check it out!

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, May 10, 2018 - 01:14 PM.

#4762 Tensai

Tensai

Hall Of Fame

• 9,342 posts

Posted May 10, 2018 - 08:11 PM

I would love for Kobe to analyze Curry's or Lebron's game. And looking at some bigs would be interesting.

fXlFKv8.gif

#4763 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts

Posted June 02, 2018 - 03:49 AM

Details great insight into player thoughts and adjustments even c worth the watch!$

#4764 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,642 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted June 09, 2018 - 06:59 AM

Kobe defended Cavs players outside of Bron.

#4765 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,331 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 14, 2018 - 05:59 PM

I am disappointed Kobe won’t be helping with the upcoming free agency. I know he believes he shouldn’t have to ‘sell’ players to be here but it’d be nice if he shows loyalty for the team/city that took care of him and his family so well. He’s looking ungrateful if you ask me.

Bye for now

#4766 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,571 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted June 15, 2018 - 11:44 AM

I am disappointed Kobe won’t be helping with the upcoming free agency. I know he believes he shouldn’t have to ‘sell’ players to be here but it’d be nice if he shows loyalty for the team/city that took care of him and his family so well. He’s looking ungrateful if you ask me.

Bye for now

Idk he’s done it before. How is he ungrateful tho? He literally sacrificed his body for this franchise - he was the ultimate employee for the lakers and brought them 5 championships and a boat load of money.

ap1.png

#4767 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,331 posts

Posted June 15, 2018 - 02:02 PM

Bye for now

Idk he’s done it before. How is he ungrateful tho? He literally sacrificed his body for this franchise - he was the ultimate employee for the lakers and brought them 5 championships and a boat load of money.

He’s THE LAST Laker great, having him help with recruiting or mentoring the new kids should go without saying(look at KAJ). He put his body on the line for himself (to be mentioned with NBA greats) not for the Lakers(mamba mentality would’ve happened even if he played for Charlotte). He sure as [expletive] wasn’t playing for rings at the end and that contract hurt us on the floor. He was successful as an employee but not without controversy. That last contract was ridiculous and shows how the Lakers did everything in their power to keep him happy. When he actually played he embarrassed himself not knowing it was past time to step aside. People aren’t allowed to pick and choose who’s overpaid and who isn’t. He very clearly was. He could only get that money from a cash cow like the Lakers. Is selfish a better adjective than ungrateful? So be it. He did us no favors.

Bye for now

#4768 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts

Posted June 28, 2018 - 12:34 PM

Not so fast with the obvious diss, Kobe bleed for this franchise when no one thought about it he stuck with this brand, sure he gathered accolades but so did all of you watching! He deserved his last contract this franchise paid him out of their own pride of taking care of their own shows better than Boston did to theirs huh? Call me Monday after the free agency. Is rolled!
  • Adam likes this

#4769 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 17,642 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted June 29, 2018 - 10:54 PM

My favorite Kobe game was a 65 point game at Staples vs Portland. Man was he special.
2012 vs Toronto was another.

#4770 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,374 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 29, 2018 - 11:26 PM

The absolute worst part about Kobe being retired?  There's nobody in the league like him.  I've yet to feel that intensity from anyone else, even LeBron.  It's just different.

• kray28, Persian Gulf, -Wade- and 5 others like this

#4771 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts

Posted June 30, 2018 - 03:57 PM

The playoff game vs Suns several key shots last second winner

#4772 Aykut Purde

Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 604 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 01, 2018 - 09:45 AM

The playoff game vs Suns several key shots last second winner

Only to loose the series to a Tim "WHO THE F ARE YOU" Thomas 3 pointer! That may be the last time i shed some manly tears.

• Persian Gulf likes this

Welcome Bron.

#4773 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,844 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted July 01, 2018 - 02:57 PM

The absolute worst part about Kobe being retired?  There's nobody in the league like him.  I've yet to feel that intensity from anyone else, even LeBron.  It's just different.

I agree. Not just LeBron, but even KD, Steph, AD, you name it.

Closest vibes to Kobe I get is WB, but even he's not as composed and mature as Kobe. Maybe Kawhi, but he doesn't have the same flare.

Edited by Jackson, July 01, 2018 - 02:57 PM.

• KidRN likes this

#4774 Hangin n Wangin

Hangin n Wangin

Rookie

• 25 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 02, 2018 - 10:06 AM

No one will ever compare to the great Kobe Bryant for me. No matter who else comes here.

#4775 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 3,075 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted July 02, 2018 - 10:19 AM

Black mamba
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#4776 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts

Posted July 02, 2018 - 11:09 AM

My tears days were from us vs Celtics many times in finals, now it’s jubilation

#4777 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,331 posts

Posted July 02, 2018 - 11:11 AM

Absolutely. You could always see how badly he wanted to win. That’s what I admired most about him. It’s like Kobe played his entire career with a chip on his shoulder and never let up. Legend stuff.

Bye for now

#4778 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 8,462 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo AND LEBRON!

Posted July 03, 2018 - 06:26 AM

Miss Kobe.

Especially as he was a laker

And a legend.

But at least LeBron, Steph and Westbrook all to me have that same Cant-Take-Your-Eyes-Off-Him while he's on the court appeal.

Only other guys in that catagory close are KD and maybe James Harden

Excited for  1. Lebron! (Still love me some Kobe, but damn this guy is amazing) 2. Another big get (Whether in FA or in a trade we need some attractions and closers) 3. Young Guys making big jump (Assuming we have anyone left after more necessary moves either genius ones or in desperation)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#4779 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,571 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted July 03, 2018 - 08:19 AM

i'll never forget kobe's scowl he would do during his run the magic finals year.

also, I wouldn't [expletive] on Kobe if he wanted to come back for limited role for min lol

ap1.png

#4780 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 3,887 posts

Posted July 03, 2018 - 02:17 PM

Kobe is one of a kind super tough man battling through the many injuries a true Ironman!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kobe, Bryant, injury, mamba

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users