• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#301 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,737 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 15, 2017 - 10:12 AM

Agreed... Klay is one of the most underrated players in the game; he gets overlooked playing alongside Curry, KD and Dray...I don't think people understand Klay's importance to GS. Klay doesn't need the ball or the spotlight, the dude is a straight sniper whose solid D helps hide Curry's nonexistent D. Klay on almost any other team would average 25+ ppg.

Come on down Klay, all damn day.

Ball

Klay

BI 

Bron

X

Thats damn nice!

That's a contender, IMHO...

• LACAS likes this

tenor.gif

#302 UKUGA

UKUGA

Superstar

• 7,374 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted August 17, 2017 - 04:10 AM

https://www.hoopsrum...-with-cavs.html

Speculation of LeBron James leaving Cleveland has persisted all summer and it revved up last week after he called Los Angeles “home” in a tweet. Between James’ friendship with Lakers team president Magic Johnson and the turmoil surrounding the Cavaliers’ organization, it’s easy to envision a scenario where LBJ heads west to play for the Lakers next season.

Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops (Twitter link) doesn’t mention Los Angeles, though he hears from a source that James has already made up his mind on his future with the Cavs.

“This will be LeBron’s final season in Cleveland. He is 100 percent leaving. Relationship with owners beyond repair,” the source said.

LBJ’s camp has since denied these reports with three sources close to James telling Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com (series of tweets) that they are 100% false. The sources told Vardon that James does not view his relationship with ownership as something that is unrepairable.

• GCMD likes this

Don't feed the trolls. 

#303 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,737 posts

Posted August 17, 2017 - 09:08 AM

https://www.hoopsrum...-with-cavs.html

Speculation of LeBron James leaving Cleveland has persisted all summer and it revved up last week after he called Los Angeles “home” in a tweet. Between James’ friendship with Lakers team president Magic Johnson and the turmoil surrounding the Cavaliers’ organization, it’s easy to envision a scenario where LBJ heads west to play for the Lakers next season.

Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops (Twitter link) doesn’t mention Los Angeles, though he hears from a source that James has already made up his mind on his future with the Cavs.

“This will be LeBron’s final season in Cleveland. He is 100 percent leaving. Relationship with owners beyond repair,” the source said.

LBJ’s camp has since denied these reports with three sources close to James telling Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com (series of tweets) that they are 100% false. The sources told Vardon that James does not view his relationship with ownership as something that is unrepairable.

*insert IT'S HAPPENING gif*

Kinda sad now...CLE fans will have to put up with this all year long knowing that even if he doesn't leave for LA, there are 28 other teams that will do anything to land him...yes, even GSW.

I think LA has 2 shots to land LBJ - Lakers and Clippers (as long as Kyrie isn't there).  Shannon Sharpe keeps saying that LeBron's wife loves LA and wants to leave Ohio...

At this point, all we have to do is have Ingram and Ball "ball out" (pun intended).  Trade Clarkson and Randle and we are in there.  

We also have to make sure we keep KCP's family happy.  I have a very sneaky suspicion that LeBron's wife is monitoring how happy KCP's family is with the Lakers as an organization and will be using them to assess her own fit in LA and with this specific team...

So make sure y'all take care of Momma KCP and Wifey KCP...

Edited by GCMD, August 17, 2017 - 09:10 AM.

tenor.gif

#304 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,462 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 17, 2017 - 09:33 AM

Reaching.
KCP wife? Lol

#305 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,143 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted August 17, 2017 - 10:09 PM

i think this page will go to at least 30 pages until sumer of 2018

i should be given a trophy for creating it lol

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#306 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 651 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 18, 2017 - 04:40 AM

Duncan
Garnett
Dirk
Karl
Charles
Elvin Hayes
Bob Petit
McHale
Unseld
Rodman
K Love
Lucas

mane ... BLASPHEMY
  • kidpolean likes this

#307 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,737 posts

Posted August 18, 2017 - 08:04 AM

i think this page will go to at least 30 pages until sumer of 2018

i should be given a trophy for creating it lol

Try 300 pages, homie...if the Cavs struggle at ALL this season, maybe 500...

• UKUGA likes this

tenor.gif

#308 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,830 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 18, 2017 - 10:53 AM

Have to think the Clippers go just as hard to sign Lebron. Jerry West is lurking like little finger. Can't count out Houston. It'd be a great signing hope we pull it off.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#309 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,737 posts

Posted August 18, 2017 - 11:03 AM

Have to think the Clippers go just as hard to sign Lebron. Jerry West is lurking like little finger. Can't count out Houston. It'd be a great signing hope we pull it off.

I wouldn't worry too much about that...unless De'Andre Jordan (24M) and Austin Rivers (12.7M) opt out, they will have over 90M in just 4 players including Gallinari (21.5M) and Blake (~34M).  Could Jerry West make deals?  Sure...so I wouldn't count them out.  Just a LOT more things have to go right for them than for us.

tenor.gif

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4)