#1 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,681 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 28, 2017 - 07:12 AM

http://www.espn.com/...agree-part-ways

The New York Knicks and team president Phil Jackson announced Wednesday morning that they mutually agreed to part ways.

"After careful thought and consideration, we mutually agreed that the Knicks will be going in a different direction," Knicks owner James Dolan said via statement. "Phil Jackson is one of the most celebrated and successful individuals in the history of the NBA. His legacy in the game of basketball is unmatched. We wish him the best and thank him for his service to the Knicks as both a player and an executive."

Conversations about what was best for the team's future between Jackson and Dolan accelerated this week when the franchise decided it would not buy out embattled forward Carmelo Anthony, sources said...

Posted Image

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,479 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted June 28, 2017 - 08:10 AM

Its funny how he got fired after all those "I think we know what were doing here" comments. He always acted like he had some master plan. Could not have handled the KP situation worse. Knicks will still suck as long as they have dolan. 

#3 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 6,848 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted June 28, 2017 - 08:20 AM

Its funny how he got fired after all those "I think we know what were doing here" comments. He always acted like he had some master plan. Could not have handled the KP situation worse. Knicks will still suck as long as they have dolan. 

Unless...like i suggested in another thread, he did it intentionally to engineer his exit out of there when the Melo public trashing didnt work.

Phils a smart guy and a great coach.  Just not a good GM i guess as i had a hunch he may not be.

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Didn't really happen on a consistent basis at all) 2. Miracle Trade (Also didn't happen. And we traded our best player for chump change) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Zubac exceeded, Ingram tried but disappointed overall)

READY FOR SEASON TO BE OVER!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users